• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle ...I've been meaning to tell you...you've been kicking ass with the Falcons draft...Harris is a tweener 43 DE, but DQ likes that size. I really like Auwize, can play outside and slot, but the top 3 CBs I think are set now that Trufant and Alford have gotten fat extensions. I might've gone FS there, Ricardo Allen is just okay imo. Love the two OG picks...Chester retiring and Levitre is Levitre...expensive for his level of play...can be upgraded.

Dimitroff won't do any better.

Thanks, I appreciate you liking the picks for the most part. Tried to address needs as much as possible, why keeping value in mind. First go around for me so kind of nervous about it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the best, I don't care what Ritz says about you!

I agree with this statement. I hear that Ritz guys wife isn't even happy with him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I appreciate you liking the picks for the most part. Tried to address needs as much as possible, why keeping value in mind. First go around for me so kind of nervous about it.

I actually like all your picks...looking at the team drafts folder several stood out as being very good imo...For a team you probably don't see every week, and I do, yours really stood out.

Awuzie was definitely value I think...we were looking for more of a pure slot guy and took Jourdan Lewis at that spot instead.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so close to making that trade but when the #2 Center Jon Toth who can also play guard is available in the 5th round and you get the blessing from the other crazy Redskin posters then you take him.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't want to go there, but I do have pics she's texted me, sometimes I wonder what she is doing with him!

She obviously has a vision problem

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo close to him making it to the Redskins - damn. He was a 5 star recruit and did pretty well at MSU. Truly felt if he stayed at MSU 1 more year he could have been a 1st or at least a 2nd rounder instead of 5th. Excellent pick SJ76. :suds:

I think last year he had it on auto pilot because they were so bad and he was scared to come back. Some of these guys just want to get a check. But him along with the center I drafted had a really good 2015 seasons