• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are up

Haasan was the guy I was most torn on. Didn't think he would be there at my pick for the Broncos but just too tough to pass on fixing the biggest hole on the team at LT. Broncos need a big time run game to complement the defense and well no better run blocker in the draft than Cam Robinson. And really his issues in pass protection are a lot of technique issues. So some decent coaching and could turn into something.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson and Reddick off the board. Sounds about right. cdumler got his choice of oline so that has to be a win for him

Robinson is the high risk/high reward pick of the OT group. Gives a huge boost to the run game which is a very much needed thing. And I'm hoping coaching can fix the rest of the issues. Mostly though I like him because if he does fail at the LT spot I think he can either be bumped inside or moved over to RT eventually and be a good player. Has the power to do well inside and decent enough feet to do well outside.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haasan was the guy I was most torn on. Didn't think he would be there at my pick for the Broncos but just too tough to pass on fixing the biggest hole on the team at LT. Broncos need a big time run game to complement the defense and well no better run blocker in the draft than Cam Robinson. And really his issues in pass protection are a lot of technique issues. So some decent coaching and could turn into something.
Not a huge Robinson fan, but that's about where i'd think about taking him. All this talk of top 10 is insane to me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad Kelly just might be the best QB in the draft. He has the tools, it's all a matter of what's going on in that noggin. He needs to clean up his decision making, both on and off the field.

Yeah Chad Kelly isn't in the right mental state and I disagree about him being the best QB even if this isn't a strong QB draft. Well and Kelly just had wrist surgery, he might go undrafted so there would be no risk in a team picking him up.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I can and i'll start with you, you have 5 minutes to make your picks or we skip you!

Just text me when I'm otc and I will :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge Robinson fan, but that's about where i'd think about taking him. All this talk of top 10 is insane to me.

I've talked to a few NFL scouts. They have said they expect the top-4 OL in this draft gone before the Broncos pick at 20. They said NFL teams are way higher on this OL class than the media or fans. They really like those 4 guys. And at least for the Broncos I do know they have all 4 ranked in the top-15 of all prospects for this draft.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on. The Fins are looking to move back so if anyone is interested make an offer for 22. Houston or KC want your QB after all of this talk???
@Clayton
@There is A Moose at 3rd

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Chad Kelly isn't in the right mental state and I disagree about him being the best QB even if this isn't a strong QB draft. Well and Kelly just had wrist surgery, he might go undrafted so there would be no risk in a team picking him up.

I did say "might". He's got a lot of work to do, but that "rocket arm" and name recognition will get someone to bite.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've talked to a few NFL scouts. They have said they expect the top-4 OL in this draft gone before the Broncos pick at 20. They said NFL teams are way higher on this OL class than the media or fans. They really like those 4 guys. And at least for the Broncos I do know they have all 4 ranked in the top-15 of all prospects for this draft.
I just don't buy that for a second. Can't see any chance someone takes a 25 year old rookie that high in Bolles, can't see 2 OG going that high. Robinson maybe, but it's a mistake. He isn't that good.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't buy that for a second. Can't see any chance someone takes a 25 year old rookie that high in Bolles, can't see 2 OG going that high. Robinson maybe, but it's a mistake. He isn't that good.

I know a Robinson from Auburn on the Rams that can run block, but not pass block worth a dam and he went #2 overall. :L

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying you are going to take Watson? :lol:
After all this hype quite possibly Tanny still has a few ???? If you want your guy better make an offer.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a Robinson from Auburn on the Rams that can run block, but not pass block worth a dam and he went #2 overall. :L
Remember when everyone thought Jake Matthews was a lock to be #2 on the Rams because surely Jeff Fisher would pick Bruce Matthews son?

That Robinson pick was just the worst

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when everyone thought Jake Matthews was a lock to be #2 on the Rams because surely Jeff Fisher would pick Bruce Matthews son?

That Robinson pick was just the worst
KC you interested in trading up and getting your QB?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice just posted some jibberish a bit ago.. I think he was looking at 2016 draft. :lol:

Give him Jarrad Davis, OLB Florida and be done with it. Or give Tampa the best Olineman out there. Either one would be better than what @JuiceTheGator will do.

lol. Bite me.

OK. Gimme' Davis. Do it. I'm headed back to the office now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC you interested in trading up and getting your QB?
I dunno...day 1 QB is a bigger need for Houston. They might be looking at a different player or might be passing on the player Im looking at.

Sadly (I think) I know the 2 QBs Moose likes the most so this might come back to bite me a little bit

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was worried you would take Reddick. For the Lions needs I would be reaching for a DE or CB at that point. The rest of the first round pool seems to duplicate the Lions strengths.