• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL Central thread

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been to a baseball stadium with a retractable roof? Please enlighten us with what the difference is between a"wide open" stadium, and a retractable roof, when open what causes you to dislike it, specifically. How does it alter your enjoyment of the game?
Haven't been to one, but have seen them. They are not the same.

I get it, you are one of the dumbasses that think all stadiums should be in domes.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it, you are one of the dumbasses that think all stadiums should be in domes.
Lol...I've seen a girl, but I've never spoken to one... they're scary!

Lol...just like I suspected. Talking out your ass and thinking a dome is the same as a retractable stadium and never ever having been to one in your life.

Again, well, now that you admit you have never attended a ball game at a retractable stadium but made a piss poor analogy..I know you will be unable to explain why the game is so different one.

Let me help you, it's the same game and you don't notice any difference dumbshit.

Hey, keep exposing that you speak out your ass, as it brings me a laugh.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here would be an example of Miller Park in Milwaukee with it open and closed

maxresdefault.jpg

all_star_game_37301776-e1548177253843.jpg

miller_topv3.jpg

Miller%20Park4_Carousel.jpg

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you only get 1 wish, tgat wouldnt be a bad one. :-)

Well, when we are leading 5-3 going into the bottom of the 10th inning and we leave the tying run on 3rd base to barely survive again I think it's time to request an early Christmas gift from Santa. I'm sure he isn't paying any attention to me however.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Myles my friend, you are wasting your time trying to communicate with someone who thinks he knows everything when the fact of the matter is he knows very little.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myles my friend, you are wasting your time trying to communicate with someone who thinks he knows everything when the fact of the matter is he knows very little.
Yes he's wasting all our time stating bullshit he's never experienced. Enjoy his posts and the stupidity they bring...makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.

"I hate these, but I've never been or have no other reason...I just hate them!" LMAO

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the sweet smell of Scrubby starting pitching g shitting the bed...again...Shartwood

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he's wasting all our time stating bullshit he's never experienced. Enjoy his posts and the stupidity they bring...makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.

"I hate these, but I've never been or have no other reason...I just hate them!" LMAO

How many friends do you have here since I haven't counted even one yet?

Maybe this will make you laugh and shake your head at the same time too . . . . . How many people would you like for me to name who come here who have no respect for you or any of your nonsense BS? Think about it lost one!

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many friends do you have here since I haven't counted even one yet?

Maybe this will make you laugh and shake your head at the same time too . . . . . How many people would you like for me to name who come here who have no respect for you or any of your nonsense BS? Think about it lost one!
In he real world I have all the friends a man could need...your desire to know and your concern is weird

And your need for love on the website is pretty sad. Grow up and grow a pair

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In he real world I have all the friends a man could need...your desire to know and your concern is weird

And your need for love on the website is pretty sad. Grow up and grow a pair

OMG, now you can't even construct a sentence with "In he real world"!

Wrong again, my concern is that you contribute very little here but on the other hand I'm not required to read your nonsense BS so I'll try to do better by communicating with those who make sense.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reds hitters have a combined BA-BAP of .217.
Haven't scored a run since Tuesday.
Yeah, it's 6 games in but this is a real nut-shot.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Lyles with....5 shutout innings.

Uh...okay, I will definitely take that!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Lyles with....5 shutout innings.

Uh...okay, I will definitely take that!

We just need our outfield back, still a .500 team, but we dont play the AL central this year. But what the hell, maybe we can get lucky.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, now you can't even construct a sentence with "In he real world"!

Wrong again, my concern is that you contribute very little here but on the other hand I'm not required to read your nonsense BS so I'll try to do better by communicating with those who make sense.
LOL...oh no! The horror of having posted from my phone and typing being suspect. I am sorry that it was too hard for you to work past.

I contribute plenty. I correct posters who blatantly put up bullshit and then challenge them to back up ridiculous claims (like a hatred for retractable roofs for absolutely no reason or having been to a game in such a stadium). So sorry I don't fall lock step in line with your mamby pamby bullshit. but you will have to live with it... or stop personally calling me out and stick to baseball with more of your weak posts.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...oh no! The horror of having posted from my phone and typing being suspect. I am sorry that it was too hard for you to work past.

I contribute plenty. I correct posters who blatantly put up bullshit and then challenge them to back up ridiculous claims (like a hatred for retractable roofs for absolutely no reason or having been to a game in such a stadium). So sorry I don't fall lock step in line with your mamby pamby bullshit. but you will have to live with it... or stop personally calling me out and stick to baseball with more of your weak posts.
You are the resident troll with zero knowledge of the sport you claim to know about.
Thanks for your trolling.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's about time I separate myself from ALL Cincinnati sports.

Getting my hopes up for over 20 years, and I really love the Reds, but enough is enough already. This is fucking stupid and retarded.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Diego is starting the season pretty strong. I hope we can stop that.
I hope the St. Louis crowd gives Fernando Tatis Jr a good ovation since his dad was a Cardinal. I remember him hitting the 2 grand slams in one inning in 1999. He had a great year. Batted .298 with 31 doubles, 34 HR's, OPB of .404.
Tatis Jr is going to be real good. I watched him 2 years ago playing for a local minor league affiliate of the Padres. The Fort Wayne Tin Caps. He was great.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's about time I separate myself from ALL Cincinnati sports.

Getting my hopes up for over 20 years, and I really love the Reds, but enough is enough already. This is fucking stupid and retarded.
Unless you pick the Globetrotters, you are likely destined to have your heart broken. I do detest fans who claim successful teams as their own, as if the success was the result of their fandom.

I won't name the teams but "Greatest Fans in Baseball" is a clue. It's easy to root for a winner. Some East Coast fans have become somewhat self-entitled over the decades as well.

Growing up, I cheered for UC basketball (2 titles in a row and a heartbreaker in '63) but I never became a Bengals fan. After I went to college in Evansville, obviously they became my basketball team (ah, football ... UE dropped it!) ... and as a kid I cheered for Jimmy Brown and Milt Plum. The Browns now are just a team ... I needed a helmet for my avatar row. Now, just screw football -- all of it.

That leaves the Reds. They break my heart but I have fond memories of the 61 Miracle and the best NL team of the 20th century -- the B.R.M. The '90 W2W was the most fun team I've ever seen.

Find a minor league team (Florence Freedom is indy ball) and get a new perspective. I have the Gary RailCats as my indy team. Expectations are low but the odds of winning aren't as bad because you got nothing to win in the first place.

Midwest League is fun to watch but I don't like it as much as indy ball. The differences between indy ball and low affiliated do matter, but it's still baseball.

Hope this helps.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the resident troll with zero knowledge of the sport you claim to know about.
Thanks for your trolling.
How's that hating on retractable roofs working for you? you know, the ones you despise even though you have never set foot in one? LOL Is that the type knowledge I should share?

And I don't see why the Cards should give Tatis Jr an ovation. He's not his dad or an ex cardinal. I see the Cards playing a close series with the Pad's and splitting the 2 game series.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that hating on retractable roofs working for you? you know, the ones you despise even though you have never set foot in one? LOL Is that the type knowledge I should share?

And I don't see why the Cards should give Tatis Jr an ovation. He's not his dad or an ex cardinal. I see the Cards playing a close series with the Pad's and splitting the 2 game series.
Moron.