• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners trade for Jonathan Martin.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tough luck for Michael Sam. We now have the first openly gay player in the NFL. I just can't believe this shit. First Gabbert and now this chump?

I was thinking about you and your stereotypes the other day, Toby. I was at San Quentin prison, and the corrections officer who was showing me around showed me a photo of a transgendered guy. He told us this guy is about 5'9", pretty soft-looking, goes by the name Mariah. And he keeps getting put in the isolation because guys start shit and he kicks their asses. But, you know, anyone who's not a stereotypical hetero male must be a real pussy.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Same whiny ass bitch shit he pulled in Miami. Guys will be walking on egg shells around him.

What makes you think the Niners' players will react similarly? You don't have faith in the veterans on the team as well as the fact that Harbaugh was his college coach?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think the Niners' players will react similarly? You don't have faith in the veterans on the team as well as the fact that Harbaugh was his college coach?

He's a snitch and a rat who can't handle his own business. I would think he'll be shunned by the players because they can't speak freely around him and he'll just quit again.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same whiny ass bitch shit he pulled in Miami. Guys will be walking on egg shells around him.

:lol:
Our locker room is a total 180 from Miami's. Everyone gets along in our locker room and it will be fine.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's a snitch and a rat who can't handle his own business. I would think he'll be shunned by the players because they can't speak freely around him and he'll just quit again.

So what you're really saying is you don't know shit about the team you're supposedly a "fan" of.

This isn't akin to jail. He didn't "rat" to anyone. But once the NFL (his main employer) got involved, he had to have full disclosure with the independent investigator (Wells) that they hired. Read up on how the NFL/NFLPA relationship works in case you are still confused about the situation. He only told his lawyer and Mr. Wells the full story.

Last edited by a moderator:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to kindly ask that the troll no longer be feed. Please, no one ever respond to Toby. Let him wither away and die a trollish death. I'd rather the thread be conversation about Martin, not whatever the fuck Toby is talking out of his ass about today.

His reign of terror has gone on long enough. Lets talk about football, not this stupid shit.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why sign this locker room bitch? He can't be worth the turmoil he will cause

You understand the difference between signing someone and trading for them right? Or shall I explain it to you?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....I think Martin looks stable compared to some of the crap posted in this thread. This is about as low risk as it gets.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm going to kindly ask that the troll no longer be feed. Please, no one ever respond to Toby. Let him wither away and die a trollish death. I'd rather the thread be conversation about Martin, not whatever the fuck Toby is talking out of his ass about today.

His reign of terror has gone on long enough. Lets talk about football, not this stupid shit.

Don't worry. He's not terrorizing anyone here. He is simply reminding the rest of us that laughter is the best medicine. It'll be Toby's lasting legacy here on SportsHoopla.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Its an NFL locker room not an episode of The Wire.

:laugh3:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....I think Martin looks stable compared to some of the crap posted in this thread. This is about as low risk as it gets.

Lol exactly! But sometimes it's fun to watch grown men throw a temper tantrum on a message board when they find out that the world doesn't share their ideals.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::lol:

That was an amazing show btw :suds:

I loved it. Especially the season one version of the theme song by the Blind Boys of Alabama.
"Way Down In The Hole"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ow-KeRFClg]The Wire: The Blind Boys of Alabama- Way Down in the Hole - YouTube[/ame]

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Our locker room is a total 180 from Miami's. Everyone gets along in our locker room and it will be fine.

LOL! You know nothing about what goes on in the 49er locker room.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the 53d man on a legitimate Super Bowl contender is more stressful than anything that happened in Miami and it isn't close.

He was on the roster and starting for a legit National Title contending team at Stanford without cracking no? That should have been 10x more pressure than the NFL. You don't have to go show your face around campus after your lose a professional game of football. Martin seems like a real professional type of player that will thrive in our locker room. He was not cut out for the frat boy BS Miami put on him.

49ers = professional players = winning team
Dolphins = Frat boys = losing team

Martin was just never meant to be a Dolphin.

Also we might not eve give anything up for him. We get 1 year to see how it works, and then decide if we want to give up a 7th round pick for him. It's a win-win trade for the 49ers. We take 0% risk on this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're really saying is you don't know shit about the team you're supposedly a "fan" of.

This isn't akin to jail. He didn't "rat" to anyone. But once the NFL (his main employer) got involved, he had to have full disclosure with the independent investigator (Wells) that they hired. Read up on how the NFL/NFLPA relationship works in case you are still confused about the situation. He only told his lawyer and Mr. Wells the full story.

Ha ha ha! He saved all the texts he got and twitter nonsense. Why do you think he did that? His agent making all that shit public give you a clue? he planned that shit to cover his ass when he quit.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
John Martin is now a 49er and a class act. There is more than one type of football athlete..the type from the streets we all know about...and the more intellectual Martin type. Glad to see him come on board and hope he has a chip on his shoulder with something to prove. Prediction: Martin will thrive here in the Bay Area where being smart and having manners is not a bad thing. Welcome home to Cali Mr. Martin..ohh and I see Incognito is now residing in the looney bin that is Arizona.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ha ha ha! He saved all the texts he got and twitter nonsense. Why do you think he did that? His agent making all that shit public give you a clue? he planned that shit to cover his ass when he quit.

You don't have to save the texts. Maybe you don't know that given the legal authority, you can ask the phone and internet company for access to all that information. You do realize that the NFL has an antitrust exemption right? That means all of their employees communications with each other belong to the NFL. Martin's agent/lawyer never said a thing until after Wells finished his investigation.

Also, Martin has never been on twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toby, serious question because I don't think you get it. Do YOU delete every text convo you have with another person? I have text convos on my phone from like 2 yrs ago. It's not the active thought of saving, but more it being unnecessary to delete all convos. The only convos I delete is if I am planning something like an anniversary trip for my wife and I don't want her to know about it.

What you are doing is making it sound as if Martin was hoarding all that was bad with Incognito and couldn't wait to tell his story to the masses. That's highly improbable.