• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners' OL best in the game

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Greene could look like a star behind the gaping holes our offensive line makes.

Clearly the wouldn't be as good as we are at running our running offense but they could help themselves with scheme like we do with ours.

We have talent on our offensive line but it's massive success is coming from our various schemes and formations to maximize their talents to allow them to get big holes and get to the next level and block.

I would agree with scheme, but I still don't think it would be as effective with Greene running. He reminds me of Barlow, where he does far too much dancing for his size. Because of this, it doesn't matter what kinds of holes the OL opens, if he isn't aggressive in hitting those holes, he WILL get brought down far earlier then our RBs do. Part of what makes our running game effective (besides superior run blocking) is having both Gore and Hunter understanding when to hit the hole hard and when to set up their blocks. Greene seems oblivious to what is going on around him, seems to audition for Dancing with the Stars more then run North and South.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"diminishing credit"? wow.....see the stuff you write and then tell me to calm down?

"strong track record of dissent"? whaaa??!! is this one of those "you said it for me" things......again? i comment on our FO same as the majority, but i have NOT been CLOSE to "strong track record of dissent".

so you're saying things on my behalf AND then calling me out on it.......oh great. so NO, i don't think thats fair.

all i did was say the 17th pick in 2010 came about from 2009, granted i could've said it better. but then you jump all over it like i was ranting or something? you act like its 100% Ballke so don't dare take a little credit away. you take it up a notch and then tell me to calm down???

I think this is just another case of you crying before even being hit - so, like I said calm down.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this is just another case of you crying before even being hit - so, like I said calm down.

no, you should stop lying.

maybe you got caught for something, so stuped to lying?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey deep, should we talk about how all we have had lately are sub-par drafts? Like that 2007 one that gave us (among others). . .

Willis
Staley
MacDonald
Goldson
Brown
??