• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners contact eagles about DeSean Jackson

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Players get roughly $20-30k in bonuses per playoff game. They could care less about playing for a contender.

Most players see it as a business. Seems there are quite a few fans out there whi fail to realize that

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Most players see it as a business. Seems there are quite a few fans out there whi fail to realize that

Plus it's not like he signed with the Jags...the Skins are now playoff favorites. Would you rather:

a). Get highest compensation and play against bad defenses in a terrible division (including the team that dumped you twice a year) and very likely make the playoffs; or

b). Get lower compensation and play in the best division in football (esp. hard-hitting defenses) on a team designed to run first with formations involving a FB in hopes to de-throne the division rival superbowl champion?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Plus it's not like he signed with the Jags...the Skins are now playoff favorites. Would you rather:

a). Get highest compensation and play against bad defenses in a terrible division (including the team that dumped you twice a year) and very likely make the playoffs; or

b). Get lower compensation and play in the best division in football (esp. hard-hitting defenses) on a team designed to run first with formations involving a FB in hopes to de-throne the division rival superbowl champion?

And it's not like the DC area is a small market. Desean will have plenty of opportunities to market himself.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Did you even read the article?

I briefly heard some of the bull shit Sherman was saying on the radio today before I quickly changed the station. Nobody is more full of shit than Richard Sherman. He lost all credibility a long time ago.

Certain people (like Sherman) aren't worth listening to. Adrian Peterson, Rahsard Mendenhall, Warren Sapp & bunch of others.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I briefly heard some of the bull shit Sherman was saying on the radio today before I quickly changed the station. Nobody is more full of shit than Richard Sherman. He lost all credibility a long time ago.

Certain people (like Sherman) aren't worth listening to. Adrian Peterson, Rahsard Mendenhall, Warren Sapp & bunch of others.

I share your feelings about Sherman, but you didn't answer my question.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is with Adrian Peterson? Apologies if you have explained this numerous times.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I share your feelings about Sherman, but you didn't answer my question.

No, I didn't click on the article. I refuse to give any extra hits to a link about a cheating, hypocritical, disrespectful, loud-mouth punk like Sherman. Anyone who listens to him becomes dumber just by hearing his words.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, thank God Desean Jackson isn't a Seattle Seahawk. I'd much rather face Jared Allen twice a year on that team than Desean Jackson (Seattle had interest in both).

So far all Wilson has is a fragile Percy & Doug Baldwin. That's manageable.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know. If he had said dark red or not mentioned colors, it wouldn't have struck me in the conspiracy way. "Disclaimer, guys, this is burgundy, not red. Got it? BURGUNDY. Not red."

Also, I thought it was interesting that he said gold as the secondary color. The redskins pants look more like yellow to me. There's only one team that claim gold as a color and that's us.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, I thought it was interesting that he said gold as the secondary color. The redskins pants look more like yellow to me. There's only one team that claim gold as a color and that's us.

The Saints might disagree....