• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Starting to Look Bad Over Suh Suspension

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh would get a lifetime ban for that maneuver. Possibly even drawn and quartered.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a fucking stomp! He stepped on him twice and by all accounts the first was an accident the second was in question! So the NFL is going to start suspending players that may have stepped on someone under questionable circumstances?

Suh is dirty, fine! But so was James Harrison, Ed Reed, and Bob Sanders. Guys play hard they push the rules and they consistently show up on highlight reels.

SO many whinny bitches. The NFL was targeting Suh because he is Suh. And it was AR who got stepped on....let me repeat stepped on. Throw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct and move on...oh thats right the ref right their didn't see any intent.

How many games did the Packer get for blowing up Swanson on the offside? Or for the weak slap to Stafford's head? They are all on par with what Suh did.

I hope the Lions don't resign Suh. Not because he is a jackass but because a D-Lineman should not be in the top 5 paid defensive players, not including DE. And the Lions will have to pony up for Levy and Ansah soon. So yes Suh is a jackass but suspension for stepping on a guy. Lord knows what they will do to the guys in the fumble pile now!

I'm OK with paying Suh in the top 5 of defensive players. $14 or even $15MM per year is acceptable for the best DT in the game and a difference-maker. If he'd take 6 years at $16MM I'd probably have to pray for downstream cap increases and agree. More than that and I need to keep the overall cap healthy so the team can succeed.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 70 thou fine is a drop in the bucket for a multi millionaire. If I wasn't a Lions fan I'd want his ass out of the playoffs Quick And fast. He's a dirty player. Lambert was great and I really don't think he stepped on qb's ankles on purpose. Suh is in a class all by himself.''no class''. Anyone remember ''Donald'' Fat Albert cartoons 70's. It was a great cartoon

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is code for... Mr.Suh, come play with me and Cliff Avril next season in Seattle

I'm a Lion fan first but if Suh has to go somewhere, I think it would be fun to watch him in Seattle.......The Defense is just sick.......I watch all teams play.......Seattle just ball hawks and is fast, other teams play conservative and slow.....

Up by 13 the defense isn't in a deep zone......They are still pressing and that's how you finish a game......The staredgey is there.....As long as you have the D to back it.....Most teams go into the "prevent" and thats how you lose games....

Seattle just throws shit out the window and attacks, but most coaches don't get that.

If it works for 49 mins it still works! Don't change shit with 5 mins left regardless of the score........

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 70 thou fine is a drop in the bucket for a multi millionaire. If I wasn't a Lions fan I'd want his ass out of the playoffs Quick And fast. He's a dirty player. Lambert was great and I really don't think he stepped on qb's ankles on purpose. Suh is in a class all by himself.''no class''. Anyone remember ''Donald'' Fat Albert cartoons 70's. It was a great cartoon

Then you were not watching closely. Back in the 70s those guys tried to hurt the QB on every play practically. They would be banned for life for some of the milder things they did never mind some of really bad things. QBs were purposely slammed on their heads all the time. There was not even a rule against it until around 1980 or so.

Back then you saw players get piled on with eye pokes and knees to the groin all the time. Guys biting in some cases and my personal favorite was jamming the finger in the ear hole to make someones ears ring not to mention hurt like hell. The NFL today is a pussy business league.