• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL rigged "Independent" investigation

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, conspiracy is a crime found to be commited on a daily basis. The word itself has been watered down by people using it as retort to imply that only loons believe in them based on some crazy versions, which is false.

Heh. More lawyerballing.

Let me try again. Sure, 'conspiracies' are concocted every damn day. The point is that SUCCESSFUL conspiracies are rare as the snow leopard. Why? Well that concept has been around for just a while now.

quote-three-may-keep-a-secret-if-two-of-them-are-dead-benjamin-franklin-283036.jpg

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/

noun

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries

So, the reason that SUCCESSFUL conspiracies are freaking rare, is that the more moving parts there are, the more people involved, the less likely that the conspiracy will remain secret. Thus the bigger the conspiracy, the less likely it it.

Example?

Operation Midnight Climax: How the CIA Dosed S.F. Citizens with LSD

Operation midnight climax. Really happened. CIA sprays LSD over civilian populations. Point being it didn't stay a secret. Truth outs. Someone blabbed. See also: Franklin quote above.

Example?
51yC30dekRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

CIA conducts 'psychic driving' experiments on loony-bin inmates in all kinds of places including Canada. Point being? It didn't stay a secret - thus the book above. See also" Franklin quote above.

So what makes a 'conspiracy' (and you've listed not one NFL conspiracy, but 3 or 4!) unlikely in the National Football League?

People blab. People talk. People investigate.

Example?

Concussion_poster.jpg

So in conclusion, yeah, people come up with 'conspiracies' every damn day. They want to achieve an end, and come up with a plan to carry it out.

Sadly, unless the sprinkle in a lot of murder...

quote-dead-men-tell-no-tales-john-dryden-61-12-75.jpg

They usually fail to work.

The NFL according to you it an outlier. Meh.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you refute any of it? And of course it's from 7 years ago, why would that article be written any other time?

You only attacked the time frame and the page it's from because you have no retort to it.
its BLEACHER REPORT seriously if thats your evidence and your that dumb..........least credible news source......i can post an article there if i want.........care to refute any questions that are asked of you? because 95% of your babble is just shit spewing and dodging reality.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its BLEACHER REPORT seriously if thats your evidence and your that dumb..........least credible news source......i can post an article there if i want.........care to refute any questions that are asked of you? because 95% of your babble is just shit spewing and dodging reality.
The funny part is that it tells nothing. So the Official was there? While not appropriate the assumption that:

"they were taking their instructions from the NFL and tailored their findings, and ultimately the Wells report, to the NFLs agenda" is absolutely ASININE.

But when agenda is the only thing that matters, these are what some call facts while asking others to show proof and act like things they don't like aren't facts. It's weak and it's desperate and it's a daily occurrence from about 5 people here.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is that it tells nothing. So the Official was there? While not appropriate the assumption that:

"they were taking their instructions from the NFL and tailored their findings, and ultimately the Wells report, to the NFLs agenda" is absolutely ASININE.

But when agenda is the only thing that matters, these are what some call facts while asking others to show proof and act like things they don't like aren't facts. It's weak and it's desperate and it's a daily occurrence from about 5 people here.

He will ignore your post and make some babble about mine

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. More lawyerballing.

Let me try again. Sure, 'conspiracies' are concocted every damn day. The point is that SUCCESSFUL conspiracies are rare as the snow leopard. Why? Well that concept has been around for just a while now.

View attachment 127081

So, the reason that SUCCESSFUL conspiracies are freaking rare, is that the more moving parts there are, the more people involved, the less likely that the conspiracy will remain secret. Thus the bigger the conspiracy, the less likely it it.

Example?

Operation Midnight Climax: How the CIA Dosed S.F. Citizens with LSD

Operation midnight climax. Really happened. CIA sprays LSD over civilian populations. Point being it didn't stay a secret. Truth outs. Someone blabbed. See also: Franklin quote above.

Example?
View attachment 127084

CIA conducts 'psychic driving' experiments on loony-bin inmates in all kinds of places including Canada. Point being? It didn't stay a secret - thus the book above. See also" Franklin quote above.

So what makes a 'conspiracy' (and you've listed not one NFL conspiracy, but 3 or 4!) unlikely in the National Football League?

People blab. People talk. People investigate.

Example?

View attachment 127082

So in conclusion, yeah, people come up with 'conspiracies' every damn day. They want to achieve an end, and come up with a plan to carry it out.

Sadly, unless the sprinkle in a lot of murder...

View attachment 127083

They usually fail to work.

The NFL according to you it an outlier. Meh.

A lot of effort just prove nothing. Gold star for you, congrats.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually you can't post with them.

So can you refute any of the points he made?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike yourself who posts nothing but unrefuted facts from the case documents, oh wait that has never happened, nevermind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't. Even if you did, it doesn't make Brady any less innocent so you can stop trying.

There is no direct evidence Brady broke a rule. The NFL in Federal Court.

But you rock on with it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it tastes like bubble gum? Minty? Cherry? Has to be something to keep on it that long

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no direct evidence Brady broke a rule. The NFL in Federal Court.

But you rock on with it.

You Tommy fanboys make it easy and fun! :thumb:

Now get the hammer out because it's time for a phone upgrade.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Tommy fanboys make it easy and fun! :thumb:

Now get the hammer out because it's time for a phone upgrade.

Of course it's easy when the facts are on the side of Brady. Even the NFL isn't hiding from that point anymore. :thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you are one of the thrree:
1. NEPatsfan
2. NWPATSFAN
3. Guilty

Why do you actually care what happened to his phone? It wasn't relevant to the case to begin with.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please get off my balls your getting itchy. I don't care about tom terrific

Translation = you can't refute anything that was in the article in question, so now you deflect.