• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL rigged "Independent" investigation

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok well i asked , and yet you continue to not answer.........deflect away buddy

you act like i stalk you and should know every word you spoke.......

why do you come here and do nothing but defend defend defend...

The funniest thing about you insisting is a clue to the answer, if not the answer itself, was posted just above, and yet you whine about "every word you spoke", when it was right there next to a post of yours. Too funny.

The facts aren't on your side, so you whine. Keep up the good work.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest thing about you insisting is a clue to the answer, if not the answer itself, was posted just above, and yet you whine about "every word you spoke", when it was right there next to a post of yours. Too funny.

The facts aren't on your side, so you whine. Keep up the good work.
i never have disputed your facts..........i have stayed out of this.......i actually stated i agreed with you. Yet you cant answer the question............amusing at best:dhd:

again i dont read all your crap

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never have disputed your facts..........i have stayed out of this.......i actually stated i agreed with you. Yet you cant answer the question............amusing at best:dhd:

again i dont read all your crap

I have already answered the question, and the answer was right next to one of your posts. That's what I find amusing about your continuing to ask. You cruised right past it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, i didnt ask then, so why would i read it, please what page, because you continue to deflect, you accuse other of doing it, yet you do it post after post after post............

:bullshit::thumper::nutswing:that pretty much sums up what you replied

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, i didnt ask then, so why would i read it, please what page, because you continue to deflect, you accuse other of doing it, yet you do it post after post after post............

:bullshit::thumper::nutswing:that pretty much sums up what you replied

I essentially posted it in 117 and you whined in 118, which is why I find it comical reading your whines.

You know what they say about wrestling a pig in the mud, right?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again, why is it hard for you to fathom that i dont read all your posts

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again, why is it hard for you to fathom that i dont read all your posts

Right, reading posts that are back to back, and even given to you numerically is a rather tough challenge.

So do you know what they say about wrestling a pig in the mud?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well aside from your own perception of themselves, it would appear you come because of some sick obsession you have, not many here have that, i think its called gynaherpcal

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well aside from your own perception of themselves, it would appear you come because of some sick obsession you have, not many here have that, i think its called gynaherpcal

Sick obsession, no.

Rattling the cages of the fans of teams that are living vicariously through their favorite team, and butt hurt by the Patriots dominance of the NFL for two decades, yes.

Oh, and is that even a word?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the NFL (and some judges) disagree. Anything else?

They can disagree all they want, there is a reason it's called a Law.Anyone that lived and played basketball, football, etc, in cold climate states has known this Law since they were in their single digits.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can disagree all they want, there is a reason it's called a Law.Anyone that lived and played basketball, football, etc, in cold climate states has known this Law since they were in their single digits.

Heh. You slide with effortless grace from lawyerballing to natureballing.

Somehow despite the natural law you appeal to, others, including those with the power to, you know, actually make decisions with teeth to them, disagreed.

Again, the NFL isn't held to a court of law standard. It sure as hell isn't held to a natural law standard.

And who knows, maybe Brady draws to a royal flush and wins some future appeal. Could happen. Not likely, but it could.

And notice where I live. I've been to some cold weather football games in my day.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. You slide with effortless grace from lawyerballing to natureballing.

Somehow despite the natural law you appeal to, others, including those with the power to, you know, actually make decisions with teeth to them, disagreed.

Again, the NFL isn't held to a court of law standard. It sure as hell isn't held to a natural law standard.

And who knows, maybe Brady draws to a royal flush and wins some future appeal. Could happen. Not likely, but it could.

And notice where I live. I've been to some cold weather football games in my day.

So you are saying that you admit the balls deflated due to nature, yet making the case that with Brady it wasn't?

(Simple math shows that if the balls had been artifically deflated, then the resulting numbers the NFL claims should have been much lower. They weren't. They were exactly where they should have been due to weather.)