• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL rigged "Independent" investigation

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Billions of us will have to suffer through our ignorance while the thousands of you stand on your righteous pedestal and frown upon us.

Why would you choose to be ignorant? Willfull ignorance is no way to go through life.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping the brain whole for studies doesn't mean that he was "blaming" the NFL for the damages. I think he just didn't want others to suffer from making the same decisions he made.
So he had another reason for his brain damage then? Just saying if he was do concerned he would have quit and not played for so many years.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gentlemen gives a good breakdown on "spygate".

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity

As for "deflategate", simply go back and read the transcripts of the deposition of Tom Brady, and overlay that with what was leaked to the media by the NFL office, and it should be pretty apparent to you they were lying the whole time about what the testimony was. Which certainly explains why they tried to block the transcripts from being released. Start there, then you can move onto reporting about owners comments on the matter.
All I know is that the NFL really needs to put a stop to Belichick and Kraft sacrificing a young goat to their dark god Cthulu before every game. That is the REAL scandal!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gentlemen gives a good breakdown on "spygate".

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity

As for "deflategate", simply go back and read the transcripts of the deposition of Tom Brady, and overlay that with what was leaked to the media by the NFL office, and it should be pretty apparent to you they were lying the whole time about what the testimony was. Which certainly explains why they tried to block the transcripts from being released. Start there, then you can move onto reporting about owners comments on the matter.

Ok. So coming to a conclusion by reading between the lines is alright as long as it doesn't involve destruction of a certain cell phone, handling of equipment managers or acceptance of fines and loss of a #1 draft pick.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to ask yourself that same question.

What are you suggesting I'm ignorant about in this matter? The evidence is very clear that what is being suggested about them is baseless. Can you list any examples of actual cheating by them?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he had another reason for his brain damage then? Just saying if he was do concerned he would have quit and not played for so many years.

The fact that he killed himself kind of tells me that he blamed himself for the condition he was in.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. So coming to a conclusion by reading between the lines is alright as long as it doesn't involve destruction of a certain cell phone, handling of equipment managers or acceptance of fines and loss of a #1 draft pick.

The phone is a non issue. The leage told Brady's team they didn't want it. What happens to it at that point is Brady's business since it's his private property. (They were never entitled to it to begin with.)

Handling of equipment managers? What does that even mean?

The punishment isn't in itself proof of wrong doing.

Anything else?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you suggesting I'm ignorant about in this matter? The evidence is very clear that what is being suggested about them is baseless. Can you list any examples of actual cheating by them?
In other words, let's just act like there is no such thing as common sense.

Were you this convinced about OJ's innocence?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phone is a non issue. The leage told Brady's team they didn't want it. What happens to it at that point is Brady's business since it's his private property. (They were never entitled to it to begin with.)

Handling of equipment managers? What does that even mean?

The punishment isn't in itself proof of wrong doing.

Anything else?

This level of denial amazes me. The destruction of the phone tells us a whole lot about Brady and how HE viewed this case. It's as close to an admission of guilt as you'll ever see.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, let's just act like there is no such thing as common sense.

Were you this convinced about OJ's innocence?

Common sense after reviewing the documents of the case only leads to his not having any involvement with deflation of footballs.

What doe OJ have to do with anything?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense after reviewing the documents of the case only leads to his not having any involvement with deflation of footballs.

What doe OJ have to do with anything?
And you were saying about ignorance?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I think if this was about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills, he might be singing a different tune.

Wrong again. I would defend him all the same. It's about following the facts where they lead. (Part of my training.)

I see football as entertainment, and I don't live vicariously through my team of choice like many of the posters on these boards.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you were saying about ignorance?

Anyone who has fully read/reviewed the case is ignorant to come to any other conclusion than it was a hit job by the league office.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. I would defend him all the same. It's about following the facts where they lead. (Part of my training.)

I see football as entertainment, and I don't live vicariously through my team of choice like many of the posters on these boards.
Yes. It's totally obvious.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I think if this was about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills, he might be singing a different tune.

By the way, I also believe the league railroaded the Miami Dolphins, the New Orlean Saints, and more recently the KC Chiefs.

This commish is corrupt at best.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I also believe the league railroaded the Miami Dolphins, the New Orlean Saints, and more recently the KC Chiefs.

This commish is corrupt at best.

Were the other owners jealous of all those team's successes too?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize this is a sports forum and not a court of law, don't you. You can let your guard down and let common sense take a role.

This whole righteous attorney act is just something that you can hide behind to defend your team. Or at least that is how it appears.

Again, common sense.