• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL rigged "Independent" investigation

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have the first judge (Berman) review the entire case and and deems Brady free and clear cause he was wrongfully treated, susp gone. Yet we have 3 different judges review the entire case and 2 of the 3 were critical of Brady for destroying his cell phone and his reasons behind it, susp back on. So, who's right or who's wrong? I still think all Brady had to do was hand over the phone if nothing was on it, case would be closed.

Please, the phone is a red herring. The league had and still has all the transcripts of Brady's communication with both equipment guys and they didn't need his phone to obtain them.

It's pretty clear that Goodell has decided to burnish his disciplinary legacy by orchestrating a witch hunt against one of the leagues most accomplished players. What should have been at most a 25K equipment violation fine turned into a ginormous clusterfuk of stupidity from the league office in NYC.

There has definitely been one redeeming quality to this whole affair and that is that we get to read thousands of comments from bitter, uninformed yokels around the country.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, the phone is a red herring. The league had and still has all the transcripts of Brady's communication with both equipment guys and they didn't need his phone to obtain them.

It's pretty clear that Goodell has decided to burnish his disciplinary legacy by orchestrating a witch hunt against one of the leagues most accomplished players. What should have been at most a 25K equipment violation fine turned into a ginormous clusterfuk of stupidity from the league office in NYC.

There has definitely been one redeeming quality to this whole affair and that is that we get to read thousands of comments from bitter, uninformed yokels around the country.

Pat fans are much more centralized.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat fans are much more centralized.

Cool comment bro. You got anything pertinent to the comment you quoted?

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just going by from what I read about the four judges opinions in this case. One judge disagrees with the punishment, one judge kind of feels bad for Brady and the other two feel Brady is a bullshit artist. For me it has nothing to do with hate on the Pats/Brady, just reading what the judges views were. Look, 4 games seems to be over excessive in my view but I also feel Brady knew. He'll probably be long retired before any susp is served.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL destroyed all the evidence during Spygate. Deflate gate was a make up call for Spygate

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like a screen shot off a cellphone, groundbreaking !!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This level of denial amazes me. The destruction of the phone tells us a whole lot about Brady and how HE viewed this case. It's as close to an admission of guilt as you'll ever see.

Abosulutly agree, but those Pats homers ( NE and NW) will continue to deny it makes the slights difference.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gentlemen gives a good breakdown on "spygate".

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity

As for "deflategate", simply go back and read the transcripts of the deposition of Tom Brady, and overlay that with what was leaked to the media by the NFL office, and it should be pretty apparent to you they were lying the whole time about what the testimony was. Which certainly explains why they tried to block the transcripts from being released. Start there, then you can move onto reporting about owners comments on the matter.
A bleacher report article from 7 years ago???? Sad dude

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that and it afforded Hammer the ability to by a new bicycle.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few conspiracies are true. That's just human nature. People can't keep secrets.

I disagree, conspiracy is a crime found to be commited on a daily basis. The word itself has been watered down by people using it as retort to imply that only loons believe in them based on some crazy versions, which is false.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know about the 1st 2 but not KC. Please elaborate because i might of missed it

No. They just get handed down. My Dad has my old windows phone.

oh ya. I forgot this was about NFL and the Pats

Chiefs were docked two draft picks and heavy fines for alleged tampering. One of the dumbest rules the league has by way, since they only selectively enforce it, and aren't consistent when they do. The Chefs shouldn't have been docked two picks. A fine at best.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bleacher report article from 7 years ago???? Sad dude

Can you refute any of it? And of course it's from 7 years ago, why would that article be written any other time?

You only attacked the time frame and the page it's from because you have no retort to it.