• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we can all agree on is the 2016/17 season is over for some teams. Right Money:thumb:

For me, it was pretty much over before it began. I don't know what took so long.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart man. I have seen to many guys go down the path and lose everything. They owe 5-10k for the week, don't have it and then borrow from a shylock and pay 3-5 points a week in Vig. Never get out of that hole

Ahh, the good ole days of pay phones, pen and paper and calling my bookie......Id drive miles and miles away from my girlfriends and family to hide from them, and still be nervous while placing my bets

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Greek was the best, sucked when they got rid of the US customers

But 5Dimes is BY a mile the best and most trusted site today

5 dimes is great because you can do up to 25 team parlays. Sometimes I will do one for short money and will do money lines and tease up points on dogs like $10 can win you 1-3k usually

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 dimes is great because you can do up to 25 team parlays. Sometimes I will do one for short money and will do money lines and tease up points on dogs like $10 can win you 1-3k usually

Im a big soccer bettor (sport I make the most on by far)...So having that open parlay option is just awesome...Keep a parlay open for 2 weeks, ill always find one soccer game in a day to fill in......

The only negative experience I had with them is when I got a check from them for 3k...Check was from Canada, and my bank had to go through a "foreign check" process that took a month to clear...Since than I have gone the bank wire route, and that works perfectly

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only talk of building any stadiums inside NYC itself was when George threatened to move the Yankees to a stadium he would build along the West Side Highway, and just the suggestion alone had residents screaming from the rooftops...Don't know if you ever been to the city, but if a pro stadium was ever built here, the traffic would be completely unbearable.....Well, its unbearable already, so you can imagine
I said NY. I didn't say the city. Relax brother and read. You're getting your panties all twisted. OBTW yes I've been to the city.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots going 3-1 without Tom Brady is not "Tangible evidence"

8 points a game less is. 4td's in 4 games a shutout at home to Buffalo and thank goodness for AZ missing a fg to lose the first game

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said NY. I didn't say the city. Relax brother and read. You're getting your panties all twisted. OBTW yes I've been to the city.

I was just responding, sorry you read that as SCREAMING

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a big soccer bettor (sport I make the most on by far)...So having that open parlay option is just awesome...Keep a parlay open for 2 weeks, ill always find one soccer game in a day to fill in......

The only negative experience I had with them is when I got a check from them for 3k...Check was from Canada, and my bank had to go through a "foreign check" process that took a month to clear...Since than I have gone the bank wire route, and that works perfectly

yes the checks are from Canada, i sually give them to my son to put in his account lol. The one thing I don't like about soccer is you either pick a winner or draw. I have done some that went into OT or penalty kicks and even though the team won, you lose if you don't select draw. regulation time only counts as you know

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 points a game less is. 4td's in 4 games a shutout at home to Buffalo and thank goodness for AZ missing a fg to lose the first game

You and I know that the form Jimmy was in, they were 4-0 if they weren't down to Jacoby Briskett of Beef against Buffalo

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes the checks are from Canada, i sually give them to my son to put in his account lol. The one thing I don't like about soccer is you either pick a winner or draw. I have done some that went into OT or penalty kicks and even though the team won, you lose if you don't select draw. regulation time only counts as you know

Yes, I usually focus more on totals......I follow mostly all the leagues, so I have a pretty good idea of whats going on, what form a team is in, what strikers may or may not be playing, importance of games, etc.....All contributing factors, like any other sport.....But I hear ya when you play a side, it can be frustrating

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't take it as screaming. More just you being on tilt.

I was on Tilt last night......Have a Hold em game once a month, the guys come into the city from Staten Island........Slow played pair of aces on the flop, with a 10 kicker......My cousin rivered a set of Jacks, and I pushed all in on the blind the next 4 hands until I finally got caught, and knocked out with 10-6 offsuit.....Yeah, I was drinking heavily

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I know that the form Jimmy was in, they were 4-0 if they weren't down to Jacoby Briskett of Beef against Buffalo

yeah sure they were lucky to win that first game to a powerhouse AZ this year by a lucky missed FG. I'm sure the Pats would be scoring over 10 point s a game more with Brady if Gronk was playing. I doubt Garrop would have faired much better vs Buffalo. Ben threw 3 picks and 0td's vs them this year and I remember last time Rodgers played them he threw for only 73 yards. Brady put up 41 points on that same team on the road. If you watch the Pats games Brady feeds Blount a lot inside the 5 yard, 2 on Sunday or he could have throw 5td easy. i'm glad he isn't a stat whore but cares about winning the game

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I usually focus more on totals......I follow mostly all the leagues, so I have a pretty good idea of whats going on, what form a team is in, what strikers may or may not be playing, importance of games, etc.....All contributing factors, like any other sport.....But I hear ya when you play a side, it can be frustrating

Be honest now Handicappers picks for you, his soccer sources are second to none. He has Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski on speed-dial

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah sure they were lucky to win that first game to a powerhouse AZ this year by a lucky missed FG. I'm sure the Pats would be scoring over 10 point s a game more with Brady if Gronk was playing. I doubt Garrop would have faired much better vs Buffalo. Ben threw 3 picks and 0td's vs them this year and I remember last time Rodgers played them he threw for only 73 yards. Brady put up 41 points on that same team on the road. If you watch the Pats games Brady feeds Blount a lot inside the 5 yard, 2 on Sunday or he could have throw 5td easy. i'm glad he isn't a stat whore but cares about winning the game

Ryan Fitzpatrick put up 41 points and 4 TD's in Buffalo in Week 2

Jimmy was beating Buffalo......But Im a believer that Jimmy is legit

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest now Handicappers picks for you, his soccer sources are second to none. He has Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski on speed-dial

LOL....Not even familiar?

Where does he post in this forum?

Soccer forum?

Interesting sidenote, Ronaldo was offered over $100 million A SEASON this week by a Chinese Club

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Fitzpatrick put up 41 points and 4 TD's in Buffalo in Week 2

Jimmy was beating Buffalo......But Im a believer that Jimmy is legit

sure 5 weeks is a great barometer. Houston thought Oz was worth 18 mill a year too for having a good half season record with Denver

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the game against the Seahawks, Brady threw for over 300 yards but fed Blount for 3 rushing TDs. NE put up 24 on that D with their worst game plan I've seen in years. Stats don't tell the full story. Same in Denver heavy doses of the RBs and why not? Denver sucked against the run. Keep VM off the field at the same time avoid the no fly zone in a stadium that gives NE fits.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Not even familiar?

Where does he post in this forum?

Soccer forum?

Interesting sidenote, Ronaldo was offered over $100 million A SEASON this week by a Chinese Club

Cmon you have seen him post here, Dallas poster who talks about how many fat stacks of cheddar he wins weekly and gives his picks after the games were played. Crazy about Soccer. I think Ronaldo is the highest paid athlete in the world. Football players at least risk serious injury