• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Brady should be penalized again, even though he was overly punished already for something that happened TWO years ago.

Brady should never be able to win another award to include the SB for the rest of his life ~Dirt and the haters~

I don't think MVP awards should be based on "projections if he played 16 games"

For anyone

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think MVP awards should be based on "projections if he played 16 games"

For anyone
There are no clear parameters yet you and others want to throw the "cheating card" out there.

No one mentions he's about to go 8-0 on the road, Div champ, lot less turn overs, likely #1 seed, most team wins at least in the AFC...

Don't worry if you keep saying it you'll convince yourself and other weak minded posters. But it won't change the voters. Try adding something new.

BTW I don't think TB12 wins it just trying to keep it real.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no clear parameters yet you and others want to throw the "cheating card" out there.

No one mentions he's about to go 8-0 on the road, Div champ, lot less turn overs, likely #1 seed, most team wins at least in the AFC...

Don't worry if you keep saying it you'll convince yourself and other weak minded posters. But it won't change the voters. Try adding something new.

BTW I don't think TB12 wins it just trying to keep it real.

You can keep avoiding adult conversations and acting like a child

How many people out there are fighting the good Leveon Bell fight for MVP, and projecting "if he played those 4 games" ?

You know what numbers you could project for Bell? They would be insane

Nope, again, this is only exclusive type treatment reserved for Tom Brady

For every 8-0 on the road you wanna throw out there, Ill give you the second worth strength of schedule in the entire NFL

Ill also give you that the 2 best defenses he has faced this season, Seattle and Denver, he has a grand total of ZERO TD's....Wanna know what Aaron Rodgers did against that Seattle defense? Wanna know what Matt Ryan did to that Denver defense?

These are all things Brady loving Voters have ignored forever, and that is why he is a LOCK to win the MVP

Literally the only player I can ever remember in any sport, whose numbers will fall epically short of the numbers of the other contenders, and STILL win the MVP

Can you name another athlete in any other sport?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Brady should be penalized again, even though he was overly punished already for something that happened TWO years ago.

Brady should never be able to win another award to include the SB for the rest of his life ~Dirt and the haters~

Just to clarify, Brady wasn't overly punished. The Patriots were (in my opinion), but not Brady. Now...I'm sure many Patriots' fans can't make that distinction.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can keep avoiding adult conversations and acting like a child

How many people out there are fighting the good Leveon Bell fight for MVP, and projecting "if he played those 4 games" ?

You know what numbers you could project for Bell? They would be insane

Nope, again, this is only exclusive type treatment reserved for Tom Brady

For every 8-0 on the road you wanna throw out there, Ill give you the second worth strength of schedule in the entire NFL

Ill also give you that the 2 best defenses he has faced this season, Seattle and Denver, he has a grand total of ZERO TD's....Wanna know what Aaron Rodgers did against that Seattle defense? Wanna know what Matt Ryan did to that Denver defense?

These are all things Brady loving Voters have ignored forever, and that is why he is a LOCK to win the MVP

Literally the only player I can ever remember in any sport, whose numbers will fall epically short of the numbers of the other contenders, and STILL win the MVP

Can you name another athlete in any other sport?
Funny how I'm acting childish yet you continue to say the same thing post after post after post.

Let's start with I never mentioned projections. You keep bringing it up.
I provided other thing he's accomplished that I haven't seen mentioned on this thread which to me surely should weigh in on a decision.
Cherry pick where you want. I think the Ravens were ranked higher when NE faced them and NE put up 30 on them.
Again you can only play who's on your schedule.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clarify, Brady wasn't overly punished. The Patriots were (in my opinion), but not Brady. Now...I'm sure many Patriots' fans can't make that distinction.
Oh ok:thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I'm acting childish yet you continue to say the same thing post after post after post.

Let's start with I never mentioned projections. You keep bringing it up.
I provided other thing he's accomplished that I haven't seen mentioned on this thread which to me surely should weigh in on a decision.
Cherry pick where you want. I think the Ravens were ranked higher when NE faced them and NE put up 30 on them.
Again you can only play who's on your schedule.

Because no one wants to respond to what I keep saying "Over and Over", its just easier to call me a "Hater"

Yes, he was awesome vs the Ravens, and pretty awesome all season, and he can definitely win a Super Bowl...

But specifically to the MVP award, I think it would be a travesty if he won it this particular season

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a bigger Brady fan or Patriots' fan???

There are very few actual Patriot Fans

The team was once upon a time kicked out of Boston due to lack of interest in the team

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a bigger Brady fan or Patriots' fan???
Pats by far. If you read a few posts back you'll see I said I don't think Brady wins the MVP. I just get tired of posters bringing up what I consider things that aren't relevant. I'm surely not going to rehash what Brady did or didn't do, or what the courts found, or what Roger decided was fair for what he's not even certain happened or didin't.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team was once upon a time kicked out of Boston due to lack of interest in the team

I guess every season becomes that much more special to them considering the end is in sight.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh you were so close to being correct this time.
The team was required to move to a stadium that could seat 55k as part of the merger.
One thing I can say about you Dirt is you never let facts get in your way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you were so close to being correct this time.
The team was required to move to a stadium that could seat 55k as part of the merger.
One thing I can say about you Dirt is you never let facts get in your way.

So angry for the holidays

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess every season becomes that much more special to them considering the end is in sight.
One thing we can all agree on is the 2016/17 season is over for some teams. Right Money:thumb:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope unlike so many other football stories that come out of NYC just making sure the actual facts get put out there.

But one by one, the potential deals fell through. Sullivan says that a lack of political will by city leaders made a future for the Patriots in Boston all but impossible.

“It was a combination of things," he said. "Kevin White was the mayor and Kevin White was not particularly that interested in professional sports. There was a lot of turf in-fighting and 'We’re not gonna put it in my backyard' kind of thing.”

Sullivan says that his father was reluctant to look elsewhere, but eventually it became clear that a Patriots stadium in Boston was never going to happen.

“Boston had basically turned their back on the Patriots,” he said.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But one by one, the potential deals fell through. Sullivan says that a lack of political will by city leaders made a future for the Patriots in Boston all but impossible.

“It was a combination of things," he said. "Kevin White was the mayor and Kevin White was not particularly that interested in professional sports. There was a lot of turf in-fighting and 'We’re not gonna put it in my backyard' kind of thing.”

Sullivan says that his father was reluctant to look elsewhere, but eventually it became clear that a Patriots stadium in Boston was never going to happen.

“Boston had basically turned their back on the Patriots,” he said.
It was based on lack of space availability not fan interest. Yes they even looked out of state but there was never serious interest or offers. Once they moved into Foxboro they had all kinds of issues everything from access to plumbing. Luckily Kraft eventually purchased the team and funded his own stadium, no cost to his fans.
I guess that space thing is still an issue in NY? Otherwise why would two pro teams share a stadium like HS teams do?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was based on lack of space availability not fan interest. Yes they even looked out of state but there was never serious interest or offers. Once they moved into Foxboro they had all kinds of issues everything from access to plumbing. Luckily Kraft eventually purchased the team and funded his own stadium, no cost to his fans.
I guess that space thing is still an issue in NY? Otherwise why would two pro teams share a stadium like HS teams do?

The only talk of building any stadiums inside NYC itself was when George threatened to move the Yankees to a stadium he would build along the West Side Highway, and just the suggestion alone had residents screaming from the rooftops...Don't know if you ever been to the city, but if a pro stadium was ever built here, the traffic would be completely unbearable.....Well, its unbearable already, so you can imagine

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the nice thing about being in Vegas, no bookie chasing me with a tire iron. Now about chasing, i learned eary on not to, did it once and sat there knowing I lost much more than I could afford, now I never bet more than im willing to lose.

Smart man. I have seen to many guys go down the path and lose everything. They owe 5-10k for the week, don't have it and then borrow from a shylock and pay 3-5 points a week in Vig. Never get out of that hole