• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious if you ask yourself who is more valuable to their team and the easy answer is Rodgers. If they finish the job vs Detroit when most wrote off the Pack this year and said Rodgers was in decline to take them from that to division champs is impressive.

If you replace Rodgers with an average QB I'd say this team is lucky to win 4 games. If you replace The Cowboys QB, Pats QB, and Falcons QB with an average QB I'd say both the Cowboys and Pats make the playoffs still and the Falcons would have 8 wins.
Why do people use make-believe points in order to form an argument? It never ceases to amaze me. Iffa, woulda, coulda, shoulda was in this offense or that offense, they would such and such. It's just make-believe and serves as no true argument. The most laughable thing about make-believe arguments is that people continuously let these arguments fly in a debate. There is no tangible evidence to even support what you are saying and it can be in no way proved. Since there is no way possible of knowing how Rodgers would be on those teams, let's look at some advanced stats:

Dak is tied for #2 in QBR, #4 in DYAR, #2 in DVOA.

Brady is tied for #2 in QBR, #6 in DYAR, #3 in DVOA

Ryan is #1 in QBR, #1 in DYAR, #1 in DVOA

Rodgers is 4th in QBR, 7th in DYAR, 8th in DVOA.

Link so you can see what these stats mean: FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | QUARTERBACKS 2016

Quarterbacks are ranked according to DYAR, or Defense-adjusted Yards Above Replacement. This gives the value of the quarterback 's performance compared to replacement level, adjusted for situation and opponent and then translated into yardage. DYAR (and its cousin, YAR, which isn't adjusted based on opponent) is further explained here.

The other statistic given is DVOA, or Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. This number represents value, per play, over an average quarterback in the same game situations. The more positive the DVOA rating, the better the player's performance. Negative DVOA represents below-average offense. DVOA (and its cousin, VOA, which isn't adjusted based on opponent) is further explained here.

Those stats hold FAR MORE WEIGHT than your shitty make-believe opinion. All three QBs have performed better than Rodgers this year and are all highly more valuable than a replacement level QB. So please shut the fuck up.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Dal it was based on exactly what you said. That defense makes it so that if Dal scores 22 points on offense they will win the game 9/10 times. All Dak has to do is hand the rock off and throw the dink dunk passes and not make stupid mistakes and they win.

As for Ryan, he isn't asked to run, and does have a running game that can close out games. Also his #'s and success is mainly due to the NFC South being terrible this year especially on the defensive side of the ball. Also he doesn't have to throw the deep ball often as he can trust Julio and company to get huge YAC. About 66% of his passes are from 10 yards and in which he's completing almost 80% of his passes. A third of his passes are 11+ yards which he's completing just over 50% of his passes. An average QB like Alex Smith would be able to win 8 games with that team and with their schedule.
Pretty comical that a Packer fan is talking about another QB dinking and dunking and not making stupid mistakes. That's pretty much Rodgers in a nutshell. Also comical that dink and dunk Prescott averages more yards a pass than Rodgers.

The NFC South is no worse than the NFC North. Rodgers statpads against the Lions and Bears every year. Hey and did you know that Matt Ryan's defense is worse than Rodgers' is, yet his team is still better? Wonder why. The Packers had a shitty fucking schedule this year playing the AFC South. They lost to the Titans and Colts and barely beat the Jags. Maybe if Rodgers didn't suck dick for the entire first half of the year, they would already be in the playoffs. Saying the Falcons would go 8-8 with Alex Smith is just such a shitty argument that it's not funny. Pretty much 90% of your arguments are make-believe and terrible. I don't know why anybody bothers to spend time arguing with you. And this includes me. It's also no surprise that you would rate my post above bullshit because you can't provide any legitimate retort to it besides more make-believe bullshit.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats QB replacement I can see, based on 3-1. I don't know about Dallas....Prescott has been pretty good but Dallas doesn't really ask him to work the full load. That's a run-oriented offense and Prescott has benefitted greatly from it. He looks to be steps above Brandon Weeden but E. Elliot is putting up an all time rookie type rushing year.

This year alone, I think Ryan has really carried his share. I know the competition was weak when J. Jones was out, but Ryan never missed a beat. No way do I think the Falcons have 8 wins without Ryan.

GB would be kinda funny without Rodgers. 4-12 funny.

Dallas isn't run-oriented. They are balanced. 454 pass attempts, 478 rushing attempts. That's as balanced as it gets. People think Dak being handled with kid gloves when he really isn't. Dallas would be still good without Dak because they have a back up QB that is far better than the average back up QB. But without Romo too, it is just like last year, 4-12. The Pats also have a quality back up behind Brady so they wouldn't be that bad, but they would still be just an 8-8 team.

Pats, Cowboys, and Falcons all would be mediocre-to-bad without their starting QBs if the replacement was below average, which is the case with most back up QBs. GB would be bad without Rodgers because their back up is garbage, not because Rodgers is an all time great QB. And speaking of back ups in GB, it's interesting that so many people bring up the Pats without Brady in his career, but the Packers haven't been a bad team any time Rodgers has missed games either, aside from when they started a Scott Tolzien. Didn't they drop like 48 without Rodgers in a game before? Don't recall the Pats ever getting 48 from a QB not named Brady.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people use make-believe points in order to form an argument? It never ceases to amaze me. Iffa, woulda, coulda, shoulda was in this offense or that offense, they would such and such. It's just make-believe and serves as no true argument. The most laughable thing about make-believe arguments is that people continuously let these arguments fly in a debate. There is no tangible evidence to even support what you are saying and it can be in no way proved. Since there is no way possible of knowing how Rodgers would be on those teams, let's look at some advanced stats:

Link so you can see what these stats mean: FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | QUARTERBACKS 2016

Quarterbacks are ranked according to DYAR, or Defense-adjusted Yards Above Replacement. This gives the value of the quarterback 's performance compared to replacement level, adjusted for situation and opponent and then translated into yardage. DYAR (and its cousin, YAR, which isn't adjusted based on opponent) is further explained here.

The other statistic given is DVOA, or Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. This number represents value, per play, over an average quarterback in the same game situations. The more positive the DVOA rating, the better the player's performance. Negative DVOA represents below-average offense. DVOA (and its cousin, VOA, which isn't adjusted based on opponent) is further explained here.

Those stats hold FAR MORE WEIGHT than your shitty make-believe opinion. All three QBs have performed better than Rodgers this year and are all highly more valuable than a replacement level QB. So please shut the fuck up.

That was a respectful attempt but it still fails in the logic department. I enjoy stats and analyzing them but what must be stats don't always illustrate the entire picture. I hate to break it to you but those stats don't take into consideration that each of those players all have a better supporting cast in terms of defense (ATL slightly worse), run game(by a landslide), O-line and coaching staff in when compared to Rodgers supporting cast. All that is proven by the stats with exception of the coaching staff.

Also, Cam Newton won the MVP award last season despite being 9th in QBR, 11th in DYAR, and 12th in DVOA. So the AP voters basically said take those numbers and stick it up your candy ass.

The main thing that matters is history of the voters. Now the voters normally select the best player on the best team or the team with the best record even if that player hasn't been the most valuable player or outstanding player. If it's a tie between records they'll give it to one of the top candidates that have won before then tiebreaker goes to the player with the higher total QBR. There are exceptions like when a RB has a 2000 yard season or puts up record breaking numbers. Here's the last ten seasons of MVP's

Teams with Best Record MVP Winners
2015 Panthers had the best record Car QB Cam Newton :pound:
2014 5 way tie GB Rodgers (former MVP & higher QBR than Brady/Peyton but 0.2<Romo
2013 Best record tie Sea/Den Den Peyton manning highest QBR
2012 Falcons Min Adrian Peterson (nearly 2,100 yards rushing :eek:
2011 Packers GB Rodgers #1 QBR
2010 Pats Pats Brady best total QBR
2009 Colts Colts Manning #2 QBR (Brees 2 points higher):doh:
2008 #1Titans #2 Colts Colts Manning #1 total QBR and Titans had no candidate
2007 Pats Pats Brady #1 QBR
2006 Chargers Chargers LT most rushing TD's with 28 and 1800+ yards
2005 Seahaks/Broncos Sea Alexander 1800+ yards and 27 TD's

This year is difficult. Pats have the best record but the 4 game suspension will eliminate Brady. Dal is next in terms of record but they have an unprecedented two MVP candidates which might cancel both of them out and no rookie has ever won QB. Then, the Falcons are the next in overall record. Ryan is #1 in QBR and based on those factors I believe the voters will select him. Only way Rodgers wins is if they win the last game in a blowout and Rodgers dominates again and his QBR goes up to say 79 and the Falcons lose and Ryan has a terrible game and his QBR drops to 80.5. With a similar record and close QBR Rodgers would get the nod as former MVP just like in 2014 when he got the nod over Romo.

/thread

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some quick research tells me it was Terrell Davis in 1998 and then Brett Favre before that in 1996.

I can see why some people like Matt Ryan for MVP, but I'd really like to hear people justify Tom Brady. I haven't looked at all candidates, but here are the reasons I'd take Aaron Rodgers over Brady:

1) The Patriots weren't a whole lot worse for the wear when the backup QBs were in, in the first 4 games, including two playoff teams. 3-1 with no INTs.

2) LeGarrette Blount has had a phenomenal season, scoring 17 TDs thus far. The Packers didn't have a rushing TD by a RB until their 11th game, and that was a fullback. In fact their whole running game this year has been extremely unsettled, putting extra pressure on Rodgers to perform.

3) Defenses. The Patriots have given up 15.7 PPG to the Packers' 24.2 PPG. A lot more pressure is on the QB that knows he has to score 4 TDs per game to have a chance to win.

1. Tom Brady shouldn't be punished because they have a very capable back up. Jimmy G could have easily been another Dak if Tom Brady were seriously injured. He is legit. They won a Thursday game 27-0 against a very bad Houston offense. And again, it was a Thursday game. Pretty much all Thursday games are terrible especially for the road teams. Look at the results, the majority of every Thursday game this year was won in a blowout by the home team and if it wasn't a blowout, the road team played really bad and lost. Hopefully the NFL gets rid of Thursday games.

2. The Packers would have plenty of rushing TDs if they showed any commitment to running the ball more at the goal line. THEY CHOOSE to pass the ball. Without even looking at the numbers, I'd bet anything Rodgers has more passing TDs under 5 yards than any QB in the past five seasons. I know Eddie is hurt and there running game has suffered more this year than in previous years, but just to use him as an example, in the three seasons prior to this year, he had 23 rushing TDs. That's around 7-8 TDs a year. Zeke this year alone has 15. Blount as you mentioned has 17. The Packers make no legitimate effort to run the ball at the goal line even when they have a running game because considering how their offense is among the tops in the NFL every single year, Lacy should have well over 30 TDs in his career already. James Starks has 9 career rushing TDs in seven seasons. Like I said, they make no legitimate attempt. Blount has 17 TDs because the Pats legitimately try to run the ball at the goal line.

3. In the past five games, there has been little to no pressure on Rodgers to score 4 TDs to win a game. Their points per game are skewed by bad outings in Tennessee and Washington. They also faced two other top offenses when they played Dallas and ATL. The Pats ppg are skewed by facing three really poor offenses, two in the past two weeks(NYJ and Denver).

The Packers caught 5 interceptions against Wilson and the Seahawks only scored 10 points. No pressure on Rodgers there. Philly and Houston only scored 13. Matt Barkley threw three interceptions against the Packers and the game should have never been that close. They blew out Minnesota and anything Minnesota got in that game was pretty much statpadding. The only time Rodgers defense was terrible was during the 4 game losing streak when they had so many injuries in the secondary. Overall for the season, the Pats rank 16th in Defensive DVOA. The Packers rank 19th. Their defenses aren't far apart in spite of what conventional stats might suggest.

Brady has more wins than Rodgers in 4 less games. His team is getting a first round bye. Brady has been better than Rodgers on pretty much every advanced metric. Don't hold Brady's team against him, because Rodgers has gotten plenty of help from his team too. All MVP candidates get help from their teams so I don't understand why so many people try to hold it against an MVP candidate because he has good teammates.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a respectful attempt but it still fails in the logic department. I enjoy stats and analyzing them but what must be stats don't always illustrate the entire picture. I hate to break it to you but those stats don't take into consideration that each of those players all have a better supporting cast in terms of defense (ATL slightly worse), run game(by a landslide), O-line and coaching staff in when compared to Rodgers supporting cast. All that is proven by the stats with exception of the coaching staff.

Also, Cam Newton won the MVP award last season despite being 9th in QBR, 11th in DYAR, and 12th in DVOA. So the AP voters basically said take those numbers and stick it up your candy ass.

The main thing that matters is history of the voters. Now the voters normally select the best player on the best team or the team with the best record even if that player hasn't been the most valuable player or outstanding player. If it's a tie between records they'll give it to one of the top candidates that have won before then tiebreaker goes to the player with the higher total QBR. There are exceptions like when a RB has a 2000 yard season or puts up record breaking numbers. Here's the last ten seasons of MVP's

Teams with Best Record MVP Winners
2015 Panthers had the best record Car QB Cam Newton :pound:
2014 5 way tie GB Rodgers (former MVP & higher QBR than Brady/Peyton but 0.2<Romo
2013 Best record tie Sea/Den Den Peyton manning highest QBR
2012 Falcons Min Adrian Peterson (nearly 2,100 yards rushing :eek:
2011 Packers GB Rodgers #1 QBR
2010 Pats Pats Brady best total QBR
2009 Colts Colts Manning #2 QBR (Brees 2 points higher):doh:
2008 #1Titans #2 Colts Colts Manning #1 total QBR and Titans had no candidate
2007 Pats Pats Brady #1 QBR
2006 Chargers Chargers LT most rushing TD's with 28 and 1800+ yards
2005 Seahaks/Broncos Sea Alexander 1800+ yards and 27 TD's

This year is difficult. Pats have the best record but the 4 game suspension will eliminate Brady. Dal is next in terms of record but they have an unprecedented two MVP candidates which might cancel both of them out and no rookie has ever won QB. Then, the Falcons are the next in overall record. Ryan is #1 in QBR and based on those factors I believe the voters will select him. Only way Rodgers wins is if they win the last game in a blowout and Rodgers dominates again and his QBR goes up to say 79 and the Falcons lose and Ryan has a terrible game and his QBR drops to 80.5. With a similar record and close QBR Rodgers would get the nod as former MVP just like in 2014 when he got the nod over Romo.

/thread
Fails in logic? Failing in logic is using make-believe arguments. Let me easily dissect this argument of yours yet again.

Stats don't tell the entire picture, but they are more reliable than make-believe arguments and pure conjecture.

You bring up defense? The Packers have more takeaways than Dallas, ATL, and New England. In DVOA, the Packers rank 19th, Dallas 18th, the Pats 16th, and ATL 27th. As you can see, the Packers aren't far apart from the Pats or Cowboys defensively but please keep using retarded conventional stats.

It's really interesting to me that Packer fans are trying to use the supporting cast excuse when in fact Rodgers won both of his MVPs in years where he had stellar supporting casts and nobody held his supporting cast against him either. But that's all Rodgers fans are doing this year to discredit every other MVP candidate this year.

Yeah, they don't have a running game, but also, most teams don't have the receiving core that the Packers have. They actually have a WR that can run the football. Rodgers always has an assortment of weapons but Packer fans just give Rodgers credit for everything.

Oline? Cowboys are 11th in pass protection. Packers are 14th. ATL is 22nd. The Pats are 8th. Oline is not an issue with the Packers. Why even bring this up?

Coaching staff? This is the worst one yet. Now given, the Pats blow the Packers out of the water in this department, but Dallas and ATL? The Cowboys and Falcons have SB winning head coaches?

Cam was the worst MVP ever and I never would have voted for him. Bringing up Cam's DVOA from last year is pointless. All those stats say is that Cam is worse than all of the QBs that we are talking about.

And to be honest, all of this is just a spin. Has nothing to do with the argument I responded to. The argument was all about your make-believe bullshit. The argument stemmed from you saying that the Falcons would still win 8 games without Ryan and that the Cowboys and Pats would make the playoffs with an average QB. An argument that I completely obliterated.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty comical that a Packer fan is talking about another QB dinking and dunking and not making stupid mistakes. That's pretty much Rodgers in a nutshell. Also comical that dink and dunk Prescott averages more yards a pass than Rodgers.Y

The NFC South is no worse than the NFC North. Rodgers statpads against the Lions and Bears every year. Hey and did you know that Matt Ryan's defense is worse than Rodgers' is, yet his team is still better? Wonder why. The Packers had a shitty fucking schedule this year playing the AFC South. They lost to the Titans and Colts and barely beat the Jags. Maybe if Rodgers didn't suck dick for the entire first half of the year, they would already be in the playoffs. Saying the Falcons would go 8-8 with Alex Smith is just such a shitty argument that it's not funny. Pretty much 90% of your arguments are make-believe and terrible. I don't know why anybody bothers to spend time arguing with you. And this includes me. It's also no surprise that you would rate my post above bullshit because you can't provide any legitimate retort to it besides more make-believe bullshit.

ou're wrong sir wrong. Rodgers makes plays with his legs by scrambling more than any other QB outside of RW and gains more yards rushing than nearly all QB's as well because he has no running game. Rodgers extends the play more to take deep shots downfield and doesn't settle for the dink dunk passes. I can't believe you don't know this as it's common knowledge if you just watch the games. Rodgers is the opposite of a dink dunk passer. He's asked to put the team on his shoulders and carry them to wins.

72% of Dak's passes are within 10 yards from the LOS.
68% of Rodgers passes are within 10 yards from the LOS

Packers have 33 receptions of >25 yards
Cowboys have 23 receptions of >25 yards

Yes Dak averaging like 0.7 more YPA but Rodgers is asked to throw much more and their system is designed to throw down feild. I believe the first 8 games Rodgers was only averaging 6.5 YPA but the last 7 games it's been 8.7 YPA. Much of that is having Jordy Nelson at full strength.

Since you love stats here's some stats for you in terms of passing defense rankings
NFC South Opponents
Panthers: 32
Saints: 30
Bucs: 23

NFC North Opponents
Lions: 16
Bears: 6
Minnesota 4

Falcons team is overall better with the coaching staff, run game/RB's, and O-line. The defense has been basically equal with the Falcons relinquishing just 0.7ppg more than the Pack D.

During that stretch of 4 games which GB faced Colts, Ten, Atl (only lost by 1 point on the road which Rodgers scored potential game winning drive but defense then gave up the game winning FG on the next drive leaving no time on the clock)and the Skins GB was missing #1-3 starting CB's in the secondary due to injury. They were giving up 38 ppg in those games. But you will call this make believe despite it being the truth and proven with your favorite stats.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas isn't run-oriented. They are balanced. 454 pass attempts, 478 rushing attempts. That's as balanced as it gets.

Lookit...I'm not going through this again with you as this is similar to the 2014/Romo/Murray discussion, which you still seem unable to grasp. The Cowboys lead the NFL in rushing attempts. They rank 30th in pass attempts. They have the leagues #1 runner, by nearly 400 yards. That is a run-oriented offense. Period.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Tom Brady shouldn't be punished because they have a very capable back up. Jimmy G could have easily been another Dak if Tom Brady were seriously injured. He is legit. They won a Thursday game 27-0 against a very bad Houston offense. And again, it was a Thursday game. Pretty much all Thursday games are terrible especially for the road teams. Look at the results, the majority of every Thursday game this year was won in a blowout by the home team and if it wasn't a blowout, the road team played really bad and lost. Hopefully the NFL gets rid of Thursday games.

2. The Packers would have plenty of rushing TDs if they showed any commitment to running the ball more at the goal line. THEY CHOOSE to pass the ball. Without even looking at the numbers, I'd bet anything Rodgers has more passing TDs under 5 yards than any QB in the past five seasons. I know Eddie is hurt and there running game has suffered more this year than in previous years, but just to use him as an example, in the three seasons prior to this year, he had 23 rushing TDs. That's around 7-8 TDs a year. Zeke this year alone has 15. Blount as you mentioned has 17. The Packers make no legitimate effort to run the ball at the goal line even when they have a running game because considering how their offense is among the tops in the NFL every single year, Lacy should have well over 30 TDs in his career already. James Starks has 9 career rushing TDs in seven seasons. Like I said, they make no legitimate attempt. Blount has 17 TDs because the Pats legitimately try to run the ball at the goal line.

3. In the past five games, there has been little to no pressure on Rodgers to score 4 TDs to win a game. Their points per game are skewed by bad outings in Tennessee and Washington. They also faced two other top offenses when they played Dallas and ATL. The Pats ppg are skewed by facing three really poor offenses, two in the past two weeks(NYJ and Denver).

The Packers caught 5 interceptions against Wilson and the Seahawks only scored 10 points. No pressure on Rodgers there. Philly and Houston only scored 13. Matt Barkley threw three interceptions against the Packers and the game should have never been that close. They blew out Minnesota and anything Minnesota got in that game was pretty much statpadding. The only time Rodgers defense was terrible was during the 4 game losing streak when they had so many injuries in the secondary. Overall for the season, the Pats rank 16th in Defensive DVOA. The Packers rank 19th. Their defenses aren't far apart in spite of what conventional stats might suggest.

Brady has more wins than Rodgers in 4 less games. His team is getting a first round bye. Brady has been better than Rodgers on pretty much every advanced metric. Don't hold Brady's team against him, because Rodgers has gotten plenty of help from his team too. All MVP candidates get help from their teams so I don't understand why so many people try to hold it against an MVP candidate because he has good teammates.
1. I'm not punishing Brady, I'm complimenting the team. I merely pointed out that, if you have a capable backup, and you can win almost as easily with that backup, you're not as valuable as someone who is much harder to replace.

2. I'm guessing you haven't watched many Packers games this year. The Packers #1 RB landed on IR early i the season. Their #2 has either missed or played hurt and was ineffective. The only other RB on the roster was their FB. They traded for another RB and released him, and then claimed Christine Michaels of waivers a few weeks ago. They've also converted a WR to RB. This rag-tag group is started to gel and be somewhat effective. And although the Packers have tried running the ball in the red zone, they've been extremely inefficient at running it between the 20s. Committing to the run has killed more drives fr Green Bay than I care to remember.

3. I guess I'd have to say that's a pretty fair assessment. I guess just watching every Packers game and seeing how they've blown leads, I rarely feel comfortable that they'll win until the final whistle.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your argument cant be going well when DVAO YAR and DYAR are the stats you are leaning on

"Screw Yards and Touchdowns, look at his DVAO"

- No One ever

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair the NFCS pass defenses are going up against MUCH better QBS than NFCN defenses are. The worst QB in the South this year is the reigning MVP of the league.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair the NFCS pass defenses are going up against MUCH better QBS than NFCN defenses are. The worst QB in the South this year is the reigning MVP of the league.
Maybe the QB's are overrated due to playing against poor defenses. We know ATL and NO defenses are not very good, and Carolina's D played like a shell of itself from 2015 for much of the year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the QB's are overrated due to playing against poor defenses. We know ATL and NO defenses are not very good, and Carolina's D played like a shell of itself from 2015 for much of the year.
Maybe? That's the old chicken and the egg argument lol.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stats are just a tool, not the end all of everything. Why watch the games.. Why take into consideration those factors that cannot be measured accurately.

I truly and honestly don't care if Brady doesn't win the MVP and neither does Brady..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are just a tool, not the end all of everything. Why watch the games.. Why take into consideration those factors that cannot be measured accurately.

I truly and honestly don't care if Brady doesn't win the MVP and neither does Brady..

Sure

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 100% about MVP. It's a team game and playoff advancement is all that matters.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% about MVP. It's a team game and playoff advancement is all that matters.

And there are those players like Brady that do galvanize a team better than others. Carr is, Rodgers is, Rothlesberger is. (All QBs I'd take over Ryan BTW) Maybe Ryan has become that type of player this year but in the past he really wasn't one of those.