• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL kick off in 100 days

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G vs Ben the full on rapist...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh c'mon now. He most assuredly bought her some jalapeno poppers and a beer when it was all said and done.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G vs Ben the full on rapist...

Doesn't the real NFL season kick off for Patriot fans on October 18th when Brady actually gets to play?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the real NFL season kick off for Patriot fans on October 18th when Brady actually gets to play?
no way. we yearn to see what jimmy can do. so does bill.

think THAT guy wants to win without brady?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can only speak for myself.
NE season begins in preseason when rookies and new additions try to play the playbook against competition.
I remember when Gronk came in and I was screaming at the TV and laughing because we robbed the bank.
There will be veterans lose there jobs in NE and go to other teams. There will be UDFA's that "steal" jobs.
Garrapolo will be exciting to watch in the first (___) games. I think he is the future and fun to watch what will be.
It is great to be a NE fan and have so much to look forward to......

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak for myself.
NE season begins in preseason when rookies and new additions try to play the playbook against competition.
I remember when Gronk came in and I was screaming at the TV and laughing because we robbed the bank.
There will be veterans lose there jobs in NE and go to other teams. There will be UDFA's that "steal" jobs.
Garrapolo will be exciting to watch in the first (___) games. I think he is the future and fun to watch what will be.

Oh I understand. I was more just joking with Rock on my comment. There is a lot to be excited about for the Patriots. Just coming off a championship and still having a young team to compete. They lost some big contributors from the Super Bowl squad but that is expected. Every year you have to expect that possibly 20% of your roster is going to be different than the year before. Just the nature of the game with the vast number of players available in today's NFL and having the Cap keep things interesting. I actually am looking forward to seeing Garrapolo. In his limited snaps last year he did look decent. Now given they were when games were already decided so he was in when things didn't matter too much but should be a great learning experience for him and the team. Honestly the whole Deflategate thing might be the best thing for the team in the sense it gives them the us vs. the world mindset. Without it I could see them cruising through this season and struggling at times as we see with most Super Bowl winners having that struggle. This should keep them sharp.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Real or imagined.

BTW...when do you think the future with Garoppolo starts? According to some of your fellow fans, the year will be 2020.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real or imagined.

BTW...when do you think the future with Garoppolo starts? According to some of your fellow fans, the year will be 2020.
have no opinion on his matter.
If he gets 4 games to start the year, I'll have an opinion somewhere along the way.
Pats fans that say he is it - are just deflecting the 4 game topic.
I feel we will win the 1st 4 games - Brady or not. As far as Jimmy G. being the future, we'll have to see if we won despite him or because of him.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no opinion on his matter.
If he gets 4 games to start the year, I'll have an opinion somewhere along the way.
Pats fans that say he is it - are just deflecting the 4 game topic.
I feel we will win the 1st 4 games - Brady or not. As far as Jimmy G. being the future, we'll have to see if we won despite him or because of him.....

My question really has nothing to do with Jimmy G. How many years do you think Brady has left? Five has been the number I've seen floated out there by Patriots' fans. Is Jimmy G. even on the Patriots at that point in time?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question really has nothing to do with Jimmy G. How many years do you think Brady has left? Five has been the number I've seen floated out there by Patriots' fans. Is Jimmy G. even on the Patriots at that point in time?
I can't answer either.
Opinion: Brady is not playing 5 years.
Opinion: Garrapolo is good and here or average and traded. I think he is good.