• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL INVESTIGATING PATRIOTS............................................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT THE CHIEFS.............................

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIMPLE QUESTION........................................................

Would the game last night have been played if Patrick Mahomes was the starting QB that had contracted Covid???
Would the Chiefs have been willing to play on Monday instead of Sunday?? Or would the game have been postponed like the Steelers and Titans??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIMPLE QUESTION........................................................

Would the game last night have been played if Patrick Mahomes was the starting QB that had contracted Covid???
Would the Chiefs have been willing to play on Monday instead of Sunday?? Or would the game have been postponed like the Steelers and Titans??
Yes
Yes

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess they will be investigated both. I don’t see how they can’t....redonculous if they don’t
My question now is, will the NFL allow Mahomes to study the game plan, etc. while he is in concussion protocol?

"Rest and recovery: Until a player returns to the "baseline level of signs and symptoms and neurological examination," only limited stretching and balance activities are recommended. Electronics, social media and team meetings are all to be avoided."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question now is, will the NFL allow Mahomes to study the game plan, etc. while he is in concussion protocol?

"Rest and recovery: Until a player returns to the "baseline level of signs and symptoms and neurological examination," only limited stretching and balance activities are recommended. Electronics, social media and team meetings are all to be avoided."
Great question...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you add the part about Electronics, Social Media and team meetings? I was not aware that was part of the protocol and it makes no sense. He can sit at home and watch TV, play computer games but he can't Zoom a team meeting?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you add the part about Electronics, Social Media and team meetings? I was not aware that was part of the protocol and it makes no sense. He can sit at home and watch TV, play computer games but he can't Zoom a team meeting?
Sound legit to me. Some times just attempting to sign into virtual meetings is headache producing.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will do whatever is necessary to get Mahomes into that game Sunday. legal or illegal.

Anyone notice that KC had the stands nearly full on Sunday. Notice the painted faces without masks, Lower section, you know those really expensive season tickets between the 20s were packed and there was absolutely no social distancing. KC was the only stadium from the start of the season that as allowing 22,700 people to attand every game. Arrowhead had people at every level and no one was wearing orange and brown.

I'd be willing to bet my IRAs that Mahomes will play Sunday. The Chief know that this off season is going to be murder and they have 25 free agents that they will not be able to resign. They know that this might be the end of their run because of the Covid cap casualties. They'll play Mahiomes if they have to tie his shoes for him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes (concussion) remains in the league's protocol but "took all the reps" at Wednesday's practice.
Mahomes is going to play in the AFC Championship game. Look for the Chiefs to ramp him up as the week proceeds.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheatin' Chiefs and the $500M QB following the NFL Concussion Protocols.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the point that the league wants no pressure from the team (in any form, even by players loyalty or drive) interfering with the recovery.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the point that the league wants no pressure from the team (in any form, even by players loyalty or drive) interfering with the recovery.
No I was fully aware of that, it's just that you mentioned the stretching regiment which I know is part of the recovery process hadn't heard the other facet which you presented in quotes. So I was curious if that was part of the restrictions and I was not aware of it.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was fully aware of that, it's just that you mentioned the stretching regiment which I know is part of the recovery process hadn't heard the other facet which you presented in quotes. So I was curious if that was part of the restrictions and I was not aware of it.
theres several phases but only the teams and nfl know what phase he is in
Tv just said he can practice with no contact

media would be all ova it if they were doing something wrong :suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well bottom line there is no way Mahommes is not playing. I still do not how he got concussed, The hit was to the back part of his neck and upper shoulder, it did not appear his head hit the ground very hard. Is it possible you can get hit in the back of the neck or spine and have same reaction as if hit in the head?