• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL INVESTIGATING PATRIOTS............................................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT THE CHIEFS.............................

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Florio is reporting that the NFL has launched an investigation of the New England Patriots to learn if protocols at Gillette Stadium have been violated because Cam Newton tested positive for Covid-19.

Florio said that the Titans are also being investigated because they have had 18 team members and staff affected and test positive.

Florio said that he believes that an investigation of the Patriots is strange since all other members of the team and staff have been tested and all are negative.

Florio also said, even more strange. Kansas City Chiefs back up quarterback Jodan Ta'amu tested positive but no investigation of the Chiefs has been conducted.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect set up for a massive discriminatory lawsuit. Kraft would never do it, but it's perfect if wants to butt f*ck the commissioner. He hasn't called for any investigation of any other team that has had a player or staff test positive. If I were Kraft the suit would have 12 zeroes.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess they will be investigated both. I don’t see how they can’t....redonculous if they don’t

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess they will be investigated both. I don’t see how they can’t....redonculous if they don’t
Some of the NFL media people are really being exposed for being mediocre journalists period with COVID-19; they're mouthpieces for the league.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hp-hero-quality.jpg

Something to go with that whine!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think you have to question the word investigation. For all we know based I what I read the NFL inquired about are masks being worn and what the dining procedures are. Two question and this is once again being blown out the water by the media and soon to be homer Pats fans. It's a couple of fucking questions and no one know of yet if the Chiefs were or were not asked similar questions.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think you have to question the word investigation. For all we know based I what I read the NFL inquired about are masks being worn and what the dining procedures are. Two question and this is once again being blown out the water by the media and soon to be homer Pats fans. It's a couple of fucking questions and no one know of yet if the Chiefs were or were not asked similar questions.
What's the difference between a fan and a homer fan?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, really. Fan and homer fan are pretty much the same unless you are trying to be an asshole on a soap box. Any resemblance between that statement has to you is only coincidental.
Fan and homer are absolutely not the same thing, and I am not worried about any resemblance or any personal opinion you or anybody else may have about me. The biggest difference is a fan is true to his team and is still fully capable of seeing the negative aspects of his team. He can accept the wrong doings, openly admit they have had wrong doings, and won't defend them senselessly still knowing full well there were wrong doings., You still have fans in this forum the think the Pats did nothing wrong in Spygate, Delflategate, The recent filming incident etc. Now I do not want to debate these damn things again but I am a firm believer that we did cheat, and we got caught and we paid the price. I accept it most can't or won't (HOMERS)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan and homer are absolutely not the same thing, and I am not worried about any resemblance or any personal opinion you or anybody else may have about me. The biggest difference is a fan is true to his team and is still fully capable of seeing the negative aspects of his team. He can accept the wrong doings, openly admit they have had wrong doings, and won't defend them senselessly still knowing full well there were wrong doings., You still have fans in this forum the think the Pats did nothing wrong in Spygate, Delflategate, The recent filming incident etc. Now I do not want to debate these damn things again but I am a firm believer that we did cheat, and we got caught and we paid the price. I accept it most can't or won't (HOMERS)
That was a joke. Your "independent thinking" is well documented.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a joke. Your "independent thinking" is well documented.
You missed it......................that was a shot at me.

His food picture and "Whine" reference. Once you responded you made his day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it......................that was a shot at me.

His food picture and "Whine" reference. Once you responded you made his day.
You so misunderstand me, but it's okay. You are the one that lost it, just take a look at the title you posted. And yeah I do think you are a whiner.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like standard procedure to investigate every positive case, no?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like standard procedure to investigate every positive case, no?
Oh no don't open that can or worms!!! It's the Patriots therefore the league or Roger are automatically targeting them.