• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Franchise Unit Mock Draft Playoff Game 4: UK vs Shane

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but any time there is ONE SPECIAL area of a team the others will be better for it... Having a great defensive line will create a secondary that should be available for more Turnovers...

I do like to look at whether any area of a team is special. i think it makes teams better than being well balanced...
My counter would be...how many Super Bowls did the 90's Eagles win...one of the best DLines ever. What about the Purple People Eaters.. ZIP. Hell, the best entire D in history won one SB...
Back to units...Oilers OL with Matthews and Munchak....Vikings WR's with Moss and Carter....great UNITS aren't enough

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like we have one of these matchups every draft. UK has a top 3 team. I think if I don't make the trade for Randle this matchup could flip easily. I thought he made my d-line the best in this draft though.
I did think your trades for Randie and Unitas helped your team a great deal. I also thought that the only team that was as good or better than my team was yours, though I'm sure most guys feel that way about their own teams, they all are great

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Shane... first loved the discussion it helped in the evaluation... Imo I agree that Shane's LBs played different spots and I would also give it to UK if that were the only spot that separates the 2... however that Dline is going up against a very good oline but IMO has 2 spots of concern... not enough edge to say it's but then IMO his secondary has an even bigger advantage as Milk points out... with UKs run game I'm very tempted to go the other way but I gotta go Shane in a close one...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game UK. Seems like we play a lot in the 1st round :tsk:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closest matchup to pick for me, I would have taken UK but it looks like the game was already decided.