• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Films Presents...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't seen the NFL films production of the 2013 Seahawks you all have to go get it, rent it, borrow it, buy it. Whatever you have to do. I have the bluray of it and it will stay in my collection forever.

The main event cronicles the entire season actually starting with the Atlanta game to end last year and went through the NFL films highlights of every single game through the SB. Lots of extras on the disk including interviews and lots more.

I actually came home today drained after a freaking lousy commute and after watching this I'm as hyped and jazzed up as I was after the SB.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know where we can buy them at?

The guy at Fred Meyer said they should have had them yesterday, they have shipped. I didnt go back to get mine yet.

Should be awesome....:cool:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I preordered mine online and it came in the mail today. No idea where it is available locally.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine's not arrived yet.....boo.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ordered mine from Fanatics I think and paid for it shortly after the SB. Like maybe a day or two later? Came via USPS yesterday.

Anyway, you won't be disappointed when you finally get to watch it. I will for sure be watching it again and again.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler Alert in case people want to be surprised about whats on the dvd.

Here's what you need to know:
On February 2, 2014, the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos took the field for Super Bowl XLVIII. The matchup pitted the league's top-ranked offense against the league-leading defense in what became the most-watched television show ever - and the Seahawks prevailed decisively.

NFL Films and Cinedigm are teaming up to bring Seattle fans a way to relive the celebration when Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks is made available for the first time on Blu-Ray DVD and Digital on March 4, 2014, just one month following The Big Game. Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks will be offered in Standard Definition (SD) for $24.99 SRP, on Blu-RayTM (BD) Hi Def for $34.93 SRP and exclusively via iTunes for $12.99 HD / $9.99 SD.

With its incredible cinematography and sound, including player and coach wirings, NFL Films chronicles the Seahawks' entire regular season and playoff run with action-packed highlights detailing all the big moments. Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks takes fans through the incredible journey of the Seattle Seahawks during the regular season and playoffs and culminating with the storied Super Bowl victory in New Jersey.

"It is extra special to deliver a product to commemorate the first-ever franchise win for the Seattle Seahawks organization and their outstanding fans! This film will give fans an authentic, in-depth look at the most exciting moments, players and coaches wired with sound , and all of the top plays from the Seahawks' historic season," said Norbert Hudak, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Brand Management for Cinedigm. "Following the Seahawks' journey from week one, to the record-setting roar in Seattle to the triumphant victory in the Super Bowl, Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks release is a must-own for anyone who wants to celebrate this accomplishment (or victory)."

Bonus features on all platforms will include:

• Media Day highlights
  • Postgame Ceremonies
  • The Richard Sherman Story
  • NFL Game Day Morning
  • Journey of Pete Carroll
  • Ken Norton: Back to the Super Bowl
  • The Derrick Coleman Story
Additional bonus features on Blu-Ray only:

• 2013 Shots of the Year
  • 2013 Players Wired for Sound
  • 2013 Coaches Wired for Sound
  • Richard Sherman: Compton's Own
The Credits
About NFL Films
Since 1965, NFL Films has revolutionized the way America watches football and set the standard in sports filmmaking. Exclusive all-access sound, stunning cinematography, stirring orchestral music and poignant storytelling are the trademarks of NFL Films. Winner of 112 Emmy® awards, the production division of the National Football League is widely recognized as the most honored filmmaker in sports.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question? Do these actual cover the Superbowl? I asked because in the reviews on some sites. some claim many of these only give you what leads up to the Superbowl.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question? Do these actual cover the Superbowl? I asked because in the reviews on some sites. some claim many of these only give you what leads up to the Superbowl.
They cover every game, even the losses, and do a long cut on the Superbowl. I want to say it was 10 minutes or so on just the Superbowl. I think Pete, Sherm, Earl and RW were miked for it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They cover every game, even the losses, and do a long cut on the Superbowl. I want to say it was 10 minutes or so on just the Superbowl. I think Pete, Sherm, Earl and RW were miked for it.

Cool! Just ordered it from Amazon for like $16. SportsHoopla should get a deal going with amazon like some other sites have.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they sold the entire Super Bowl (the TV broadcast) on DVD or BluRay.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stuck not doing much today with a killer headache so I'm rewatching this gem.

Of course it is different watching the plays by guys who are now gone, but no matter where any of these guys go they will always have this year and the memory and will always be our champs.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it. AWESOME. The one play I hadnt seen before was in the Superbowl when either Mebane or Bryant was running absolutely full speed and crushed a Bronco. It was like getting hit by a house.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't seen the NFL films production of the 2013 Seahawks you all have to go get it, rent it, borrow it, buy it. Whatever you have to do. I have the bluray of it and it will stay in my collection forever.

The main event cronicles the entire season actually starting with the Atlanta game to end last year and went through the NFL films highlights of every single game through the SB. Lots of extras on the disk including interviews and lots more.

I actually came home today drained after a freaking lousy commute and after watching this I'm as hyped and jazzed up as I was after the SB.

I was thinking about picking that up but had several options on different ones at Fred Meyer… I want the NFL films one for sure just kinda confused on which one that was for sure…

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about picking that up but had several options on different ones at Fred Meyer… I want the NFL films one for sure just kinda confused on which one that was for sure…

NFL Films: Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks - Field Gulls
Part of the cover is visible here.

Just says Seattle Seahawks in green along the top and Super Bowl XLVIII Champions with the Lombardi along the right side. Top of the back it says KINGS OF THE NFL.

Not aware of any other vidios available on it. I have the bluray version and it was well worth getting.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a "Road To Super Bowl XLVIII" collector's set with original network broadcasts from the entire season, including the Super Bowl, coming out in June.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I knew there was another one coming out that had the SB, but wasn't aware there was anything else available in stores now.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Films: Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Seattle Seahawks - Field Gulls
Part of the cover is visible here.

Just says Seattle Seahawks in green along the top and Super Bowl XLVIII Champions with the Lombardi along the right side. Top of the back it says KINGS OF THE NFL.

Not aware of any other vidios available on it. I have the bluray version and it was well worth getting.

I've seen this dvd at Walmart, Bestbuy, etc. and this whole time I thought it was just a recap of the Superbowl so I never thought of buying it since I already have the Superbowl downloaded on my laptop.

But since it goes through the entire season I might have to reconsider making a purchase. For those that have bought it, how good the blu ray quality on it and how long is the entire dvd/blu ray?