• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than that, many players from others schools are very good.
But why waste a pick on a one-year wonder like Kinlaw? He was not impressive at all in college before last year

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fought the law but the law won
Congrats and good hunting Javon Kinlaw,
Welcome to the Niners

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why waste a pick on a one-year wonder like Kinlaw? He was not impressive at all in college before last year

The 49ers front office knows more than us. I honestly feel like they haven't done bad job. We all knew they couldn't fill every need and they added a difference maker at DT and at WR.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers front office knows more than us. I honestly feel like they haven't done bad job. We all knew they couldn't fill every need and they added a difference maker at DT and at WR.
If Kinlaw was any good he would not have still been playing college ball as a senior. They did get a good receiver though from ASU. Aiyuk is good. Kinlaw is Soloman Thomas part 2.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all I can't help feel a little disappointed.
Basically just attempting to fill in for less money holes we created on our own
I suppose it opens up money for Kittle.
I mean how dare they not meet my pie in the sky ideal mock
Anyways, they'll no doubt get there chance to contribute sooner than latter
Lets hope they fill the shoes of those they replaced.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aiyuk 3rd fastest wr behind Ruggs, Jeudy, Hamler, Reagor 208lbs and kr. Good vision follows blocker can score on tunnel screens, shallow crossing routes and simple vertical routes to get the ball quickly. Can score from anywhere on the field!! Our DBs nickle, dime sets need to produce or they will be replaced, lbs, c/Gs!!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kinlaw was any good he would not have still been playing college ball as a senior. They did get a good receiver though from ASU. Aiyuk is good. Kinlaw is Soloman Thomas part 2.

George Kittle, Fred Warner, Mike McGlinchey, Joe Staley, and Richard Sherman just to name a few on the 49ers roster that played College ball as a senior. So yeah that idea is completely false and foolish.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All in all I can't help feel a little disappointed.
Basically just attempting to fill in for less money holes we created on our own
I suppose it opens up money for Kittle.
I mean how dare they not meet my pie in the sky ideal mock
Anyways, they'll no doubt get there chance to contribute sooner than latter
Lets hope they fill the shoes of those they replaced.

I was for Kinlaw - Check!
I was for a WR with either the first or second pick. Check!
I was for one small trade down. Check!
I was then ok with two small trade downs. YAHHH!!!! We traded UP instead!

I'm only a little disappointed because we traded up, not disappointed in Aiyuk the player.

I've since read how highly Lynch and Shannahan thought of Aiyuk. Granted this is also what they said after trading up for Pettis?!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, the Niners brass shows they are about getting their guys. Trade up, trade down....don't pick until Saturday as of right now....it doesn't matter. Love how they go about. BPA? Screw that.

A+ based on the needs, but can't really judge it for another 3 or so years. I'm happy this morning.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Once again, the Niners brass shows they are about getting their guys. Trade up, trade down....don't pick until Saturday as of right now....it doesn't matter. Love how they go about. BPA? Screw that.

A+ based on the needs, but can't really judge it for another 3 or so years. I'm happy this morning.

They confirmed both Kinlaw and Aiyuk were part of the 6 foundation players, this tells us they were our BPA's. It showed more so on Aiyuk since they were willing to draft him at 13th.