• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Awards and Hall of Famers

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson MVP... LMAO :pound:

Ah well whatever. Set the rushing QB record. Guess a guy has to come along every once in a while that will be out of the league in his mid 20s because he can't throw for shit but looks flashy running, to win the MVP.

This guy is almost guaranteed to get injured next year. Fun to watch granted.

Nice playoff record, Lamar. LOL. Maybe if you transfer outside of one of the shittiest divisions in the NFL, you wont be as successful.

Unanimous only people who didn't vote for him was @Oldschool739 and you

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to Lamar Jackson, congrats to all of the HOFer's (especially you, Troy!), just a terrific football weekend, gents. Just terrific.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh whatever...

I am just not a huge Lamar Jackson fan because all the media treats him like some epic HOF QB because he's b- *excuse me, little indigestion* basically a scrambling QB that looks flashy.

It's Michael Vick 2.0 again. Jackson played in one of the (if not the *looking at you NFC East*) worst divisions in football and cakewalk opponents (outside of NFC West) by a WIDE margin. Minute he went up against a decent team he did fuck all... and even Seattle would've beat him if Wilson/Metcalf didn't choke TD turnover the game away.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh whatever...

I am just not a huge Lamar Jackson fan because all the media treats him like some epic HOF QB because he's b- *excuse me, little indigestion* basically a scrambling QB that looks flashy.

It's Michael Vick 2.0 again. Jackson played in one of the (if not the *looking at you NFC East*) worst divisions in football and cakewalk opponents (outside of NFC West) by a WIDE margin. Minute he went up against a decent team he did fuck all... and even Seattle would've beat him if Wilson/Metcalf didn't choke TD turnover the game away.

dude, the ravens kicked seattle's ass, quit sounding like a spoiled brat. you're better than this....i think.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, the ravens kicked seattle's ass, quit sounding like a spoiled brat. you're better than this....i think.

Shark needs a vacation. He wants to be castaway on an Island alone with Wilson. Little wine, music and chickabowbow

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh fuck off ojb... the game was very close until Seattle turned the ball over twice resulting in defensive TDs (not counting the missed field goal). Seattle was up 10-6 somewhat mid game until the INT TD, and then tied again shortly after half at 13-13 before Metcalf's fumble TD return and Myers shitty kicking allowed the Ravens to take over.

Ravens did beat Seattle, but Lamar Jackson had nearly FUCK all to do with that win, and that's the subject here. The scoreboard does NOT show how dominant the Ravens (let alone Jackson) was in that game. It took 3 HUGE turnovers (Seattle's fault granted) for the Ravens to 'kick Seattle's ass.' Lamar Jackson could've been sidelined that game and a win still would've resulted... just like the wins against Miami, Cincy x2, Jets, Browns x2, Steelers x2... basically every shitty team he beat up on this season.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark needs a vacation. He wants to be castaway on an Island alone with Wilson. Little wine, music and chickabowbow

That's not true at all....

I want to be on a castaway island with....... you.....

giphy.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck off ojb... the game was very close until Seattle turned the ball over twice resulting in defensive TDs (not counting the missed field goal). Seattle was up 10-6 somewhat mid game until the INT TD, and then tied again shortly after half at 13-13 before Metcalf's fumble TD return and Myers shitty kicking allowed the Ravens to take over.

Ravens did beat Seattle, but Lamar Jackson had nearly FUCK all to do with that win, and that's the subject here. The scoreboard does NOT show how dominant the Ravens (let alone Jackson) was in that game. It took 3 HUGE turnovers (Seattle's fault granted) for the Ravens to 'kick Seattle's ass.' Lamar Jackson could've been sidelined that game and a win still would've resulted... just like the wins against Miami, Cincy x2, Jets, Browns x2, Steelers x2... basically every shitty team he beat up on this season.
I guess we can just pull all the bad Seattle plays out to make the game look close.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can just pull all the bad Seattle plays out to make the game look close.

Game wasn't close. Ravens defense made great plays. The point of my post and this thread was about Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson was NOT the reason the Ravens won let alone 'dominated' Seattle in that game... and the other games he dominated were against cupcake bottom dwellers. And this was proven when he got his ass kicked in the playoffs.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol isn't this the same guy that said Lamar wouldn't last the season and/or defenses would figure him out?

I 'member

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You little homer faggot motherfucker, quit being a little cocksucking piece of shit bitch and give credit where its due

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game wasn't close. Ravens defense made great plays. The point of my post and this thread was about Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson was NOT the reason the Ravens won let alone 'dominated' Seattle in that game... and the other games he dominated were against cupcake bottom dwellers. And this was proven when he got his ass kicked in the playoffs.
I think Jackson is a fraud

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tanny over jimmy G for comeback player is interesting

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson MVP... LMAO :pound:

Ah well whatever. Set the rushing QB record. Guess a guy has to come along every once in a while that will be out of the league in his mid 20s because he can't throw for shit but looks flashy running, to win the MVP.

This guy is almost guaranteed to get injured next year. Fun to watch granted.

Nice playoff record, Lamar. LOL. Maybe if you transfer outside of one of the shittiest divisions in the NFL, you wont be as successful.
his passing numbers say different

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some people and media folks this week getting after Deion Sanders after he went on a rant about how the Hall of Fame was letting too many people in, that it should be for elite players and its not the Hall of Very Good.

Then I see Edgerrin James makes the Hall

Apologize to PrimeTime.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF 2020:

Steve Atwater
Isaac Bruce
Steve Hutchinson
Edgerrin James
Troy Polamalu

....What a joke. Yet another year with more offensive players than defensive players going in.
James has a better case than Bruce. At least EJ has multiple 1st team All Pro selections. Bruce was a very good player for a long time, and started his career when pass rules really started ramping stats up, but there are many defensive players that deserve it more than him.

It's a joke.
Steve Atwater should have been in long ago.
with the guys getting in now a days, its hard to think anyone is screeming deserving thats not in after a year or two

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can't say I disagree with a majority of who they picked I only really disagree with John Harbaugh winning the Coach of the Year and a I'm iffy on Tannehill winning comeback player of the year award.

With Tannehill my only gripe on him is he only had 10 starts where Jimmy G had a full season. And you could make the case for both had supporting casts to take the pressure off of them. I probably would've given the nod to Jimmy G since he played the full season but Tannehill was fine too.

Harbaugh I'm not knocking how he did as a coach but there were just more guys I thought did a more impressive job. The Ravens were a playoff team last season and all he did was copy his brother's offense from the Kaepernick 9ers and apply it to the better version of Kap in Jackson. He even has the same coordinator from those days as well.

Maybe I've got fan homer glasses on but I would've given it to Kyle Shanahan. The 9ers were 4-12 last season and they went 13-3 with the hardest SOS to end the year out of every team.

But the others I would've put over Harbaugh aside from Shanahan. Mike Vrabel is one, Sean McDermott is another, and as critical as I am of him Mike Tomlin is another, Matt Lefleur, and I'd even say Brian Flores as well considering he took a team that was a train wreck, was supposed to be tanking for Tua, trading away talent, was the worst team of all time, and still manged to get 5 wins to me earns him a spot in the conversation.