• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Wild Card-Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed his sarcasm in that post.

Ya never know with Seahawks fans. Some actually believe they will go to the Super Bowl next year. I've had legit conversations with those people lol

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wtf was up with Seattle going for two at the end?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is fine, it is the OC who play calls, runs things.

Fire the Retard schottenheimer, and bring in a new young guy who likes the forward pass.

Sorry that sounds like a Seattle apologist. It's always someone else. Cable, no no I mean Bevell, no it's ok RW will strive in a Shottie offense...
PC is the HC he has the final call.
Seattle was a run first team. They went with what got them here. It wasn't a dynamic game plan but they were within one score late in the game.
Seattle lost on penalties. Usually they overcome them. But this is playoff ball. Lack of discipline falls dead into PCs lap.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not have heard. They didn’t sneak in. They knocked the god damn door down.

Anyway, my team doesn’t play for another 20+ hours. So, in the meantime, I’m going to enjoy this ass whooping the Seahawks are about to lay on the Cowboys tonight.
Sup...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here we go again. Just like the steelers vs the saints. You play well enought to not have the game come down to one play. If you let yourself be in that position , its your fault. Maybe if pete didnt run it into wall every play, or made some adjustments

Like I said, I don't think the calls decided the game, but it just wasn't a play worthy of a flag, neither seemed like calls worth making, especially on 3rd down .. JUST Let um play ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is fine, it is the OC who play calls, runs things.

Fire the Retard schottenheimer, and bring in a new young guy who likes the forward pass.
seriously/? petes the headcoach, hes in charge of everything. If the game is going poorly its up to him to make changes............pete apologist

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't agree the refs gave Dallas the game, because even with a stop we might not of scored had Dallas punted the ball on that last drive... BUT, those were tick tack calls bro, laugh all you want man, those were NOT worth calling when both teams season are on the line, let um fucking play ... The second PI was even worse, it looked like the Dallas receiver just fell down, I need to see that play again, but man it was tick tack ...
:martini::nutswing::deadhorse:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya never know with Seahawks fans. Some actually believe they will go to the Super Bowl next year. I've had legit conversations with those people lol

Eh, no reason they shouldn't at least be in the running for playoffs, most of their players are returning (Clark needs to be resigned and will be expensive) and did improve. Jarran Reed quietly racked up 10+ sacks as a DT and Seattle has a LOT more cap next year to free agent some help on the D-Line (3rd worst YPC this year, when Seattle used to be one of the best run stopping teams).

But just WAY too early to tell at this point. Free agency, draft, injuries in TC/preseason, etc.

That said, ANYONE saying a team will/should reach the Super Bowl prior to week 1 of the next regular season (after preseason with injuries, draft, TC, etc.) is a fucking clown. Vegas can of course post odds because ideally they want as much people betting as possible early on since calling it NOW is absolute blind lock in almost all cases.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with the state of Washington. PLEASE find someone how can call a game..PLEASE

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well Seahawks season is over, didn't really expect them to be a playoff team this year, so they did well... Good luck Dallas moving forward, Saints or Rams are gonna be tough, but Dallas does have a defense that's playing well so that gives you guy's a chance.... So, wishing you guy's good luck going forward....

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope around 8 vegas had them at, but a team like the bears or the colts, they were expected to be awful......theres your coaching winners

Yes the colts and bears ALSO had good years and exceeded expectations, but that doesn't mean Carroll shouldn't have also been considered for the job he did too. Pretty impressive for a team on a "rebuild".