• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West: Playoff Picture

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like Arizona is for real and that means either 49ers or seattle won't be making the playoffs. Im still shocked Arizona is 6-1.

The good news for the 49ers they are about to get some guys back. A. Smith comes back monday, Iupati will be back next game, A. Davis is back, Willis will be back next game, Bowman is 3-4 weeks away and Dorsey is 2 weeks away.

Seattle struggled for the 3rd week in a row. Not looking good for them. Wilson looks bad with no receivers to throw to. yes he had a game winning drive but overall he hasn't looked good. Seattle D won that game today. Seattle D also hasn't looked as good as last year.

Its going to be one hell of a fight. Hey maybe all 3 west teams make it but chances are slim.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah AZ is definitely the best coached team in the NFC West, to be sitting at 6-1 after losing all those players on D and your starting QB for an extended amount of games speaks volumes about Bruice Arians and his staff.

Seattle gets a gritty win on the road against CAR which was similar to the game they played there last season. A win like that can be a huge confidence booster where as a loss could have sent them into spin.

Niners need to get their shit together cause no other teams are gonna help us.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen. SF, SEA or AZ will not make playoffs. My money is on these Niners not making it. They just don't seem like a team that wants it bad enough. AZ might be the worst 6-1 team I've ever seen. and i'm sick and tired of hearing about them living here in Phx.

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still to early. Az has to play Dallas. Rams twice seattle twice. Lions and kc And 9ers on the road. Way to many games to b played. 9ers just gotta win there games. Still have a shot at division and wildcard is possible with owning tiebreaker on Philly and Dallas. I can see lions falling. Still have to play pack twice

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen. SF, SEA or AZ will not make playoffs. My money is on these Niners not making it. They just don't seem like a team that wants it bad enough. AZ might be the worst 6-1 team I've ever seen. and i'm sick and tired of hearing about them living here in Phx.

You sound like a baby who just lost his bottle..........What would that make the Eagles who just lost to them..The best 5-2 team you ever saw? Please, if you're gonna cry don't do it in public.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like a baby who just lost his bottle..........What would that make the Eagles who just lost to them..The best 5-2 team you ever saw? Please, if you're gonna cry don't do it in public.

God I hate Cardinal fans. Stay in your own board homer.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hate Cardinal fans. Stay in your own board homer.

I beat you do after claiming how this was the 9ers and Hawks division to lose. talk less and you'll have less reason too feel tiny.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like Arizona is for real and that means either 49ers or seattle won't be making the playoffs. Im still shocked Arizona is 6-1.

The good news for the 49ers they are about to get some guys back. A. Smith comes back monday, Iupati will be back next game, A. Davis is back, Willis will be back next game, Bowman is 3-4 weeks away and Dorsey is 2 weeks away.

Seattle struggled for the 3rd week in a row. Not looking good for them. Wilson looks bad with no receivers to throw to. yes he had a game winning drive but overall he hasn't looked good. Seattle D won that game today. Seattle D also hasn't looked as good as last year.

Its going to be one hell of a fight. Hey maybe all 3 west teams make it but chances are slim.

Aldon Smith is back tomorrow??

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but I predict we will be where Arizona was last season; descent record at 10-6, 3rd in our division hoping to get a playoff spot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have looked better then Seattle.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but I predict we will be where Arizona was last season; descent record at 10-6, 3rd in our division hoping to get a playoff spot.

Why do you guys think we will be 3rd in the Divison. We have looked better then seattle and we are missing like 6-8 starters most of the season and we get almost every one back soon. I think its been impressive how we stayed a float.

If anything Seattle has looked like crap 3 weeks in a row. They have no passing game now and their D is strong but not as good as last year and Lynch is slowing down.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing another 3 games with our defense is conceivable. And our offense is due for another meltdown when challenged by a quality defense.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys think we will be 3rd in the Divison. We have looked better then seattle and we are missing like 6-8 starters most of the season and we get almost every one back soon. I think its been impressive how we stayed a float.

If anything Seattle has looked like crap 3 weeks in a row. They have no passing game now and their D is strong but not as good as last year and Lynch is slowing down.

We will be getting some guys back, the injuries need to stop piling up. Seems every game someone is going down with an injury.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can't worry about other teams, Niners just need to go out there and win. Let the cards (no pun intended) fall where they may

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very true. Just win and everything will be fine. I think we end up at 11-5.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't come on this board attacking posters.Read the rules.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with u. Im also in Phx and I have fun talking shit to friends on FB about the Cards but a lot of them post like they won the SB. My brother is a Cowboys fan and he went crazy on FB after they beat the Hawks in Seattle. I had to tell him to take it easy cuz he was acting like a Cards fan lol. Cards are good but I dont think they should be 6-1. They have definitely got lucky in close games and I think it will run out with the schedule they have left. I have them losing 5-6 games in the 2nd half of the season and going 10-6 or 9-7.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iupati, and willis and Dorsey back at practice, Latt starts practicing Wed. Bowman comes back next week. A. Smith no news Harbaugh hopes they find out tomorrow. Most likely won't play this week but should be back for the saints game.

Great time to start getting healthy.