• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West: Playoff Picture

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke doesn't own the team. Harbs may be gone at the end of this season or not. Only the FO knows...not any players or retired players.

Yes but he is the GM and he makes these decisions. They aren't being active to resign him so this points to him being gone. Any other HC who made it to 3 straight championship games would of been resigned. Again this is my opinion I think Harbaugh has told the front office not to bother because he is gone.

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya and ur wrong. I don't understand all the media and some fans. Jed York and harbaugh have already agreed to talk contract after this yr. weather he leaves or not there goin to try and keep him here.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to hear him speak to know he has a very low football IQ. Just watch him in the game with all the ridiculous mistakes he makes. I'm talking about mental mistakes and how the simplest of blitz schemes and coverages seem to confuse him.

Show me a QB who doesn't make mistakes. And show me the simple blitz schemes and tell me what you would've done. Really, I'm curious to know because to me it just seemed like the Rams did a great job of putting pressure on the QB. Some of those pass rushes looked very fast even when the TV crew re-played it in slow motion.

As far as his football IQ, it's not really fair to say that his IQ is low. If it were true that he has a low football IQ, he would also have a low passer rating and a high interception percentage, and neither of those things are true about him.

QB's, like any other player, make mistakes. Some are mental and some are physical. Most of Kaepernick's mistakes looked physical on Sunday, such as passes where he led the receiver too much and that fumble at the goal line. He did call a timeout a few weeks ago that he shouldn't have called, but I don't recall him doing that before that game and he hasn't done it since. That particular mistake is an isolated incident as far as I'm concerned. If you're talking about the clock issue, that's something that the Niners have been dealing with for a long time even when Alex Smith was here, and actually I've noticed it getting better lately. Give me specific examples that show low football IQ, in your opinion.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: