• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC NORTH INJURY REPORT

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only deal with what is known. Speculating is for fools. Until he steps back on the field you cant really know. Its worrisome, but it is not an issue until something worse is actually confirmed.

For the record, Josh Bynes is replacing him and is better against the run. Pass defense will suffer mightly as I said in another thread TEs will be eating us up.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only deal with what is known. Speculating is for fools. Until he steps back on the field you cant really know. Its worrisome, but it is not an issue until something worse is actually confirmed.

For the record, Josh Bynes is replacing him and is better against the run. Pass defense will suffer mightly as I said in another thread TEs will be eating us up.

Levy was a monster against the run last season- one of the best in the league at generating stops. I don't think it's realistic to say that Bynes is better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like no Levy, Warford or Reid on Sunday. Is Ngata playing official? Tomlinson gets the start for Warford.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy becomes number 1 or 2 if he's out for the year.
Yeah, it would be crippling.

I honestly don't think Jordy being out hampers GB much. ARodg can make any receiver better. (Pack lost a game last year because of a Nelson dropped TD. Adams will fill the void just fine.)

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Manny starting at LG?

I believe so, yes.

Seems weird that he isn't at RG. But atleast we have a vet to step in.

Detroit Lions' DeAndre Levy, Larry Warford, Caraun Reid likely out
Josh Bynes is expected to start in Levy's place at weakside linebacker. The Lions kept an extra defensive tackle on their roster (Jermelle Cudjo) to account for Reid's injury. And veteran Manny Ramirez will play right guard, with rookie first-round pick Laken Tomlinson at left guard, in Warford's absence.

Caldwell said he hasn't decided who will start at right tackle for the Lions, either. Regular starter LaAdrian Waddle is returning from reconstructive knee surgery, and Cornelius Lucas has been playing in his place.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how easy it is to search for the correct information and educate one's self. But that's probably not as fun as just speculating on what might be, and just rolling with that, instead...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Bynes is expected to start in Levy's place at weakside linebacker. The Lions kept an extra defensive tackle on their roster (Jermelle Cudjo) to account for Reid's injury. And veteran Manny Ramirez will play right guard, with rookie first-round pick Laken Tomlinson at left guard, in Warford's absence.

Caldwell said he hasn't decided who will start at right tackle for the Lions, either. Regular starter LaAdrian Waddle is returning from reconstructive knee surgery, and Cornelius Lucas has been playing in his place.
It did seem weird.

Thanks for feeding TPaul.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how easy it is to search for the correct information and educate one's self.

I wasn't searching for the correct info. I accidently did comprehend what I read. truly an accident though as I misread quite often.

Looking like no Levy, Warford or Reid on Sunday. Tomlinson gets the start for Warford.

And veteran Manny Ramirez will play right guard, with rookie first-round pick Laken Tomlinson at left guard, in Warford's absence.

you do notice the similarities from Rob's post to mine, right ? He and I obviously read the same article that I pasted/copied above in my original post.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Tomlinson was starting for Warford in my first post. Is that wrong?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was my fault for asking a question about the Lions to another lions fan.

In retrospect, I should have simply looked for any and all information, Lions related, on the interwebs. Then did what I wanted, privately, with the information.(stare at it blankly prolly) Basically Inshould have talked to myself about about the Lions, rather than talked Lions, on the Lions board. That was my bad.

I would ask who we should try and decoy Weddle (im definitely not posting a FoxSports link from a couple weeks that I just saw when I googled him. It would cause chaos.)with, Riddick, Ebron, AA, that Wright dude, or a receiver. But there might be an answer floating around out there in cyberspace. So I'll just go masterbate in the shower instead.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't searching for the correct info. I accidently did comprehend what I read. truly an accident though as I misread quite often.

you do notice the similarities from Rob's post to mine, right ? He and I obviously read the same article that I pasted/copied above in my original post.
I get ya, it just makes very little sense to speculate that they'd start Manny at LG and Tomlinson at RG, when the plan is for Tomlinson to be the starter at LG and Manny to back-up all three interior spots.

My quip about searching for the right info certainly wasn't directed at you. Yours was the post that was the example of using/finding the correct stuff...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Ramirez is starting at RG, for Warford. Therefore Ramirez is starting for Warford. Tomlinson cannot also be starting for Warford, as Warford is only one single person.

Write that down, it will be on the test Sunday.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which injury is biggest?

Vikes losing RT Losdholt
Bears losing WR K. White
Packers losing WR Jordy Nelson
Lions losing OLB Levy

?

Gotta go Nelson. Easily the best player of all them. Then Levy

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing. If a Warford was healthy, Tomlinson would be on the bench. So Tomlinson is starting for Warford. Let's hope he's ready.