• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC NORTH INJURY REPORT

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's definitely true, but they're in far worse shape than we were last year on the o-line. Pretty well the worst o-line situation in the league with Sullivan and Loadholt out.

Could very well be true. They just may battle it out with the Falcons this season for the league's worst.
I sure hope the injury bug stays away from the Lions OL this season. Be nice to see the young kids gel.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which injury is biggest?

Vikes losing RT Losdholt
Bears losing WR K. White
Packers losing WR Jordy Nelson
Lions losing OLB Levy

?

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears losing WR K. White

I'm going with this purely because this is a rebuilding year+1 or 2 and every snap he gets is valuable game experience. Sure he's been hitting the playbook hard and watching film but there's nothing like being on the field, especially with his limited route tree already.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with this purely because this is a rebuilding year+1 or 2 and every snap he gets is valuable game experience. Sure he's been hitting the playbook hard and watching film but there's nothing like being on the field, especially with his limited route tree already.

I can agree with this guy. Unlike Rogers, Cutler will not make other WRs better IMO. Rogers just might make two other young kids wealthier this season.

Any injury on OL is rough. When you have one of the best in AP, it not be as hard to create holes. Sorry @broncosmitty i was not referring to ZZ...yet!

Levy will be sorely missed on pass defense. Not to worried about rush defense though. Whitehead and Bynes both showed to be solid run stoppers last season in Tully's absence.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which injury is biggest?

Vikes losing RT Losdholt
Bears losing WR K. White
Lions losing OLB Levy

?

Even my thoughts above

I will say in the bigger picture. Levy and Nelson could hurt their teams worse. As the Packers and Lions have honest playoff chances to lose out on. Bears and Vikes, not so much.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even my thoughts above

I will say in the bigger picture. Levy and Nelson could hurt their teams worse. As the Packers and Lions have honest playoff chances to lose out on. Bears and Vikes, not so much.
You don't think the Vikes have honest playoff chances?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which injury is biggest?

Vikes losing RT Losdholt
Bears losing WR K. White
Lions losing OLB Levy

?
Well, Loadholt and Nelson are done for the year, White is out at least half the year, and Levy is out for a few weeks.

It's too bad you're such a troll and a shitty fan... for as much as you post you could be a helluva addition to this board. As it stands now you're just a jaded loser who makes himself feel better by pissing off others online. That's a real skill you got there, you must be so proud...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

My take is believe what you want to believe, and trust your gut.

I don't think it's right for anyone to tell somebody else that their religious and/or spiritual beliefs are wrong. I don't see why it matters so much to certain groups what other people think and believe?
Your religious/spiritual beliefs are wrong.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think the Vikes have honest playoff chances?

I see them 8-8 maybe 9-7 at best. So sure there's a chance. I see them as the Cards or Rams, they can get there, just don't see them going anywhere.

I do believe they will make more noise next year. Very young strong defense coming together. AP and the run game will only take you so far. That OL will be exposed late in close games IMO.

Packers and Lions have the DNA to make a run. I do not feel the Vikes do.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them 8-8 maybe 9-7 at best. So sure there's a chance. I see them as the Cards or Rams, they can get there, just don't see them going anywhere.

I do believe they will make more noise next year. Very young strong defense coming together. AP and the run game will only take you so far. That OL will be exposed late in close games IMO.

Packers and Lions have the DNA to make a run. I do not feel the Vikes do.
Teddy was one of the best QBs in the league down the stretch. And he got upgrades in every area this year to work with imo. (Rudolph being an upgrade to an injured Rudolph.). Not just AP. Charles Johnson is ready to shine as well.

I didn't take them to make the playoffs, but I easily could have. And somewhat think I will, depending on when this or that Jim gets around to being honest and forthcoming with me.

I agree that defense will be better down the road. Just think it also will be good now. Vikes are capable of being very solid imo. Could be I don't view their Oline as a weakness and should. Idk. But I think it's a team with a lot of potential.

Cards are division winners in my eyes, so that good compny for the Purple and Gold.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Loadholt and Nelson are done for the year, White is out at least half the year, and Levy is out for a few weeks.

It's too bad you're such a troll and a shitty fan... for as much as you post you could be a helluva addition to this board. As it stands now you're just a jaded loser who makes himself feel better by pissing off others online. That's a real skill you got there, you must be so proud...

You're all emotion, no thought.

The Packers are obviously strong enough to overcome the loss of Jordy, despite it being a year long injury.

The Bears don't really know what they're missing or not missing without White.

AP will probably still be pretty awesome without Loadholt, though I'm sure they'll miss him.

The Lions D could realistically get trucked without Suh and now without Levy for who knows how many weeks. A 1-4 start would cripple their playoff hopes and make for a long season fighting to get to .500

So it's either Loadholt or Levy.

I'll go with Levy since he's supposed to be the leader on the defense now. Huge loss for a Lions squad already starring down a brutal schedule.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loadholt because their center is on IR too now. Followed by Nelson then Levy. If Levy is out for the season that changes. AP will still be good, but he's going to have a hard time being otherworldly with a patchwork offensive line. Jordy is the Packers second best offensive player. He is an all around great receiver. Cobb takes advantage of what Jordy opens up. Now defenses can double Cobb and still play 8 in the box to stop the run forcing another receiver to beat them. Will the Packers offense fall apart? no. But they are not going to be as dynamic.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy becomes number 1 or 2 if he's out for the year.
He's out a few weeks man, no surgery needed, apparently. Gotta be careful saying stuff like that around here- the trolls are like Gremlins, can't feed them or they just get way worse.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad hips don't just magically heal. This could yet ugly fast. Rumors are it could still be a season ending injury when it's all said and done. When jokingly asked to at least assure fans that there is no reason to panic, Caldwell replied with no comment.