• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC NORTH INJURY REPORT

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lions activated RT LaAdrian Waddle from the active/PUP list.

Waddle tore his ACL late last season and missed all of camp to this point. He'll resume practicing immediately and try to win back the Lions' starting right tackle job, where Cornelius Lucas and converted TE Michael Williams have been vying for snaps. Waddle will at worst be Detroit's top swing tackle." - Rotoworld

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lions activated RT LaAdrian Waddle from the active/PUP list.

Waddle tore his ACL late last season and missed all of camp to this point. He'll resume practicing immediately and try to win back the Lions' starting right tackle job, where Cornelius Lucas and converted TE Michael Williams have been vying for snaps. Waddle will at worst be Detroit's top swing tackle." - Rotoworld

That is good news.

Unfortunately, they are saying NGata may not be healthy by week 1. Personally, I think he is just milking it until he gets an extension.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good news.

Unfortunately, they are saying NGata may not be healthy by week 1. Personally, I think he is just milking it until he gets an extension.
That's Ngata gonna happen, he'll be out there clogging gaps in week one, maybe...

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Jeffery, who's missed the first two pre-season games, and White who will be out for a while, obviously.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been pretty bad all camp so far by many reports.

Yes he has been up and down. Really aren't too many articles on this kid I have not read. His mom shares every article that mentions his name on Facebook in case I miss one.

Camp and practice and live game action as you know are totally different. Bledsoe doesn't go down and we may have not seen Brady get his break, right? All a kid needs is a chance. He will still be 4th at best on depth chart, maybe 3rd until Ty Montgomery emerges. Abbrederis is still out with concussion. One plus he does have is Jordy sat out all mini camps/ OTA's and JJ got the first team reps. Did decent, just never know when a coach is speaking fluff or not though. He is the fastest, so maybe he at least gets a chance to run some 9's.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he has been up and down. Really aren't too many articles on this kid I have not read. His mom shares every article that mentions his name on Facebook in case I miss one.

Camp and practice and live game action as you know are totally different. Bledsoe doesn't go down and we may have not seen Brady get his break, right? All a kid needs is a chance. He will still be 4th at best on depth chart, maybe 3rd until Ty Montgomery emerges. Abbrederis is still out with concussion. One plus he does have is Jordy sat out all mini camps/ OTA's and JJ got the first team reps. Did decent, just never know when a coach is speaking fluff or not though. He is the fastest, so maybe he at least gets a chance to run some 9's.
I think he'll be awesome, and I still think we were foolish for passing on him so late in the draft.