• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East thoughts

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams won't be sitting pretty unless they start getting their money's worth out of Bradford. 5 years from now they may be kicking themselves that they didn't just take Griffin with that pick.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warpath, I think the Rams would make that trade again either way. After the Rams use their two number ones again next year, Fisher will have them looking like his Titans teams of 10 years ago. And I'm betting Bradford looks better this year with an improved line and better WR's

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Redskins would make the trade again too. They have something they've struggled to find in the past two decades. A franchise QB to build around. And unlike Bradford he is doing it out of the gate, and doesn't need everything to be perfect around him to win.

As far as building around Griffin. The Redskins will have 35 million or more in cap space next year when the salary cap penalty is over. They'll have to build around Griffin with that and with all the other picks they have outside the 1st round.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some things never change.

Redskins fans want so very much for cowboy fans to think they are more than a one season fluke:gaah:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rams won't be sitting pretty unless they start getting their money's worth out of Bradford"

lol.....you don't know what you don't know but there is always last season to hang your hat on. I think the norm is more the four seasons before last year as the norm of what the redskins really are.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right Pday, you don't know what you don't know. After what happened last year are you really in a position to pontificate about reality to another fanbase? I'd say, not really.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Redskins would make the trade again too. They have something they've struggled to find in the past two decades. A franchise QB to build around. And unlike Bradford he is doing it out of the gate, and doesn't need everything to be perfect around him to win.

As far as building around Griffin. The Redskins will have 35 million or more in cap space next year when the salary cap penalty is over. They'll have to build around Griffin with that and with all the other picks they have outside the 1st round.

True. Skins got a QB that can move so doesn't need a dominant line right away. Griffin is a perfect Shanny QB since shanny likes the smaller and quicker OL. Bradford is a good pocket passer, but you need good linemen to have a strong pocket passer. I think both teams are happy, but the Rams should have been spending money and every pick on OL the first two years after Bradford came in and then later gone after WR's.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Skins got a QB that can move so doesn't need a dominant line right away. Griffin is a perfect Shanny QB since shanny likes the smaller and quicker OL. Bradford is a good pocket passer, but you need good linemen to have a strong pocket passer. I think both teams are happy, but the Rams should have been spending money and every pick on OL the first two years after Bradford came in and then later gone after WR's.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Bradford is often left off the list of young QBs. He seems to be taking the more traditional career path of taking a while to develop compared to others taken more recently. Overshadowed by Griffin, Wilson, Luck and Kaepernick. Who have all taken their teams to the playoffs and look like difference makers.

I think he's got ability, but that trade will definitely be judged by what the two teams will or won't be able to achieve over the next 5-10 years.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right Pday, you don't know what you don't know. After what happened last year are you really in a position to pontificate about reality to another fanbase? I'd say, not really.

well sure you do....I mean you are here tooting your teams horn

all that last year stuff means nothing. Pardon me while I think the skids will battle for a 500 record this season. Reality comes back to Washington and the best you can hope for is an excuse to carry you over to the next season.

Last edited by a moderator:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the norm is more the four seasons before last year as the norm of what the redskins really are.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

So the Redskins are going to be more like the franchise before they drafted their franchise QB?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday, I'm here talking football. Feel free to join in at any time. Or you can just continue to squawk ignorantly and hope that someone wants to banter with you that way.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

So the Redskins are going to be more like the franchise before they drafted their franchise QB?

Hey look, for once I agree with you. Not a whole lot of logic as far as Pday is concerned. He's coming off like a caricature right now.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday, I'm here talking football. Feel free to join in at any time. Or you can just continue to squawk ignorantly and hope that someone wants to banter with you that way.

And yet you call this ^ type of post "trolling" on the Redskins board which makes you report people to the admin/mods.

lol

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you call this ^ type of post "trolling" on the Redskins board which makes you report people to the admin/mods.

lol

I never reported you to the mods.

And since when is telling someone they'd like to talk football rather than garbage "trolling". What you do, misquoting people purposefully... Calling someone a homer after going point for point with you and providing statistics to counter your statistics, is much closer to trolling than saying "Lets talk football".

But, at least we can find common ground on Pday.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never reported you to the mods.

And since when is telling someone they'd like to talk football rather than garbage "trolling". What you do, misquoting people purposefully... Calling someone a homer after going point for point with you and providing statistics to counter your statistics, is much closer to trolling than saying "Lets talk football".

But, at least we can find common ground on Pday.

The "Catfish" board is notorious for snitching to the Mods, when someone says something they don't like. Yall can dish it but can' t take it. :lame:

#Dry Snitching :laugh3:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hey Eastbay. Good to see they haven't kicked you off the site yet.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E
Oh, hey Eastbay. Good to see they haven't kicked you off the site yet.

We don't tolerate snitches or whiny bitches over here, so you may want to head back to the "Catfish" board where you are the Mascot....:laugh3: