• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I have no idea what you are talking about. "Im equating his loss to your own". I dont know what you are trying to say.
2) We are down our top2 WR's. Dont know what you are trying to say here either.
3) I wish we were only down 4 starters. None of yours being overly significant. I'd be whistling cheerful songs out my ass if we were only down 4 starters for a few weeks. Honestly, how would Dallas be doing right now if they lost T. Smith for a game and then his backup. Zach Martin struggling because of a torn ACL, no Gallup, no Amari Cooper, no Jaylon Smith, no Witten for 1.5 games, no Maliek Collins, no Maliek Collins backup, no Byron Jones.

Now you are going to say a coach who just won the Super Bowl, came back the next season and was 15 yards and an easy catch away from the NFC Championship game after a playoff win is now no longer a good coach. Now I know you are just being ridiculous. 2 simple catches makes us 3-0 but since our 2 starters at WR are out and the backups dropped game winning TD's in back to back weeks means our coach isnt good. Please just stop because you are waaaaay better then this. But I get your angle the team that won more playoff games in the last 18 months then Dallas has in the last 23 years is the overrated team with a poor coach and GM. Makes a lot of sense Ford.
Ok, I'll try a simplified version:

1) you said Witten sucks ass and is a figurehead at thsi point. Yet you are asking what happens if we lose him. Kinda stupid
2) No one of significance? Just 4 starters is all. If anyone is make a false equivalence it is you. Considering you don't even have a true #1 WR on your team it is impossible to lose a #1. You lost YOUR #1, who would be a one trick pony slot guy on ours. Alshon is Devin Smith and DJax is Tayvon Austin. You have no WR on your team close to Gallup or Cooper.

playoff games in 18 months? That's an odd timeframe. Wonder why you want to guard-rail it to that timeframe. :rolleyes2:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, telling me that our coach sucks and our GM sucks and pointing out that we are playing poor but some of it has to do with a massive amount of injuries and calling that "making up excuses" is him abusing me. Uh huh
Telling me that its easier to be a Cowboys fan cause their organization knows what they are doing but Philly doesnt is some real abuse... especially after the 3 playoff wins in 23 year part is something we should be so jealous of. What ever you say Schmoop.
Dallas drafts well and has depth. Eagles don't draft well because they play games with their draft and trade everyone away for mediocre dudes.

And before you question my mediocre comment, show me what any of them have actually done. Not what some faceless GM's said 3 years ago. SHow me the results.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our TE cant block now. Wow, thats news to me. One drop means he cant catch, right?
But the difference between me and you is last year and even more this year I am really high on Dallas. THey have great line play, tons of talent and an all world RB. I thought Dallas were contenders last year and even more so this year. While you, on the other hand, are here to tell me how awful our team is. How awful our GM is. How awful our coach is and that Philly should aspire to be like the Cowboys organization. You know... the one with 3 playoff wins in the last 23 years.
One drop? You don't watch the games, that's obvious now. Funny that i watch more Eagles plays than you, because I know of multiple easy catches that Goeddert has dropped this season already.

And don't pretend for a second you wouldn't give both nuts to have 5 SB wins instead of your 1. I don't care about our record over the last 23 years. Those teams from 3+ years ago have absolutely nothing to do with this years team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even IM'ed Jarntt saying Dallas has a top 5 team BEFORE the season.
I just checked and I did not get a message saying that before the year started, but I am glad to hear that you feel that way. I think they belong in the top 5 right now (it's early) based on how they are playing, but before the year I was thinking more top 8 or so...So far, so good but the next two weeks will be a big test :hope: and week 7 will be huge for both of us

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COMPLETE FUCKING LIE. Dallas has the better OLine and I said many times Fredricks is much better then Kelce. Dallas LBers absolutely crush Philly and Dallas had better CB's too. THats such a complete lie. Every part of this. Never once did I say they are superior on both lines. Of course I talked shit after waiting 50 years for a fucking SB win. We do have better TE's by a lot but I'd much rather have the Cowboys WR trio even though I was really excited about the Desean Jackson signing. This is such a complete lie. I picked Dallas to win the division before the season even started. Only thing I admitted Dallas was better at was RB? What a complete fucking lie. Yeah, I really said Nate Gerry, Kamu Grugier Hill and Nigel Bradham was better then you star studded LBer trio. Such complete lies. I never once put down Dallas and said they were a SB contender before last season.

I even IM'ed Jarntt saying Dallas has a top 5 team BEFORE the season. Such a complete lie.
"I said many times Fredricks is much better then Kelce."
Eagles' Brandon Graham gets 3/40
Thanks for the compliment. I’m glad Kelce is our 4th highest paid OLineman considering he’s the best C in the league he deserves to be 4th.

How is someone who you think is the best center in the league, second to Frederick? :nono:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the BS he said which was all completely wrong. Change the topic? I was quoting what he fucking said. Why do you just make shit up as you go along. He didnt abuse shit. He tried to tell me our coach and GM arent good. He tried to say Philly should be more like Dallas and surround the organization with top football guys like Jerry did. All complete fucking nonsense. THen he said our #2 TE cant block anymore and cant catch because he has 1 drop. I mean it was all such anti Eagle bullshit. I directly address what he said and you come up with "IM trying to change the topic"? THis board is so ridiculous 90% of the time. 2 bad losses by a team playing poorly and ravaged by injuries, TWO! And now the entire organization sucks and should be like Dallas. Hes criticizing us for someone retiring and letting go of a known knucklehead who was already strating trouble. YOu guys I swear.

Then I get PDay lying stating I said Dallas sucks and Philly is better at every position except RB which is so completely untrue. Ill fuck around and bullshit with you guys but I dont get that flat out lies.

Your coach and GM aren't very good. If not for Foles you would agree. Your team isn't drafting well and they had one good season. Luckily they won it all in that one season, because the rest have all been major letdowns with missed playoffs or early exits.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has a slew of injuries it's just if you can over come them or not and the depth the Eagles have which isn't very good is really showing.

No, every team doesn’t have a slew of injuries after 2 games. Not even close. It’s a big factor in what’s going on.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your coach and GM aren't very good. If not for Foles you would agree. Your team isn't drafting well and they had one good season. Luckily they won it all in that one season, because the rest have all been major letdowns with missed playoffs or early exits.

Ridiculous. I can only imagine what you think of the Cowboys being the Eagles have won a shit ton more playoff games the last 23 years. The coach isn’t good? I think you banged your head because one thing everyone knows is Jason Garrett is a fucking genius.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) you said Witten sucks ass and is a figurehead at thsi point. Yet you are asking what happens if we lose him. Kinda stupid
2) No one of significance? Just 4 starters is all. If anyone is make a false equivalence it is you. Considering you don't even have a true #1 WR on your team it is impossible to lose a #1. You lost YOUR #1, who would be a one trick pony slot guy on ours. Alshon is Devin Smith and DJax is Tayvon Austin. You have no WR on your team close to Gallup or Cooper.

playoff games in 18 months? That's an odd timeframe. Wonder why you want to guard-rail it to that timeframe. :rolleyes2:

Take out the last 18 months. We’ve still won a shit ton more playoff games over the last 23 years.

We have a nice WR crew. I think you underrate how the all fit together and they are much better then Trayvon Austin and Devin Smith. But I know, I know, our entire team sucks

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take out the last 18 months. We’ve still won a shit ton more playoff games over the last 23 years.

We have a nice WR crew. I think you underrate how the all fit together and they are much better then Trayvon Austin and Devin Smith. But I know, I know, our entire team sucks

5 > 1 dumbass

Dak > Wentz

Ford > PE1

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:
giphy.gif

I guess I can go pull my posts if you want, but I was chastised for calling out that you lost the vets that were studs on your DL and it would cost you this year. I said Philly was hurting at LB with no depth. I said you needed more depth at OL instead of drafting a backup TE just to screw with the Cowboys.

I just keep being right about your team. I know the talking head homers in Philly don't agree with me, but going back to telling you DeMarco Murray wouldn't be a good signing for your team I've been right just about every time. The only thing I haven't been proven right yet about is Carsons throwing motion. And I will be proven right before he retires. he will have shoulder issues.

You quoted me but didn't read my post. Interesting tactic. I said you had no depth, and you had let talent walk. But a few points about your post:
1) why are you talking about Witten. you were badmouthing him before the season as not even being a real starter. Now you are equating his loss to your own?
2) We are down out most productive WR this year, Gallup. But we have depth behind him, so not a huge deal.
3) We are down 4 starters, but you don't see us crying or losing to teams we should beat. Next man up.

Philly rested on its laurels and got a thorn in its ass. You all thought Dougie could do no wrong and coach "next man up". He's being shown to be a poor talent evaluater and poor coach who can't get his guys ready. That falls on your GM as well, but I know that would be sacrilege for you to admit. It's funny that everyone still likes to bash Jerry as a terrible GM but very rarely does he put a non-competitive product on the field. He also is smart enough to surround himself with the right people that lead to an almost unprecedented decade of drafting. Dallas doesn't talk about having fun or doing bits with their draft board and assuming they will keep winning. We address our needs and build depth so fans like me don't have to sit around and make excuses for a piss poor effort by an overrated team and front office.

We are down our most productive WR (gallup), a starting safety(woods), two starting DL(Woods, crawford), just got our starting DE back (quinn), and getting half-effort due to injury out of OL Martin.

I know you say you have depth on OL, and I have said you were wrong all along. You have a rookie and a guy not good enough to beat out a rookie as your OL depth. I don't care about their resume, can they play? Dallas has proven we can.
Besides that, you have come out and admitted you don't watch OL play, but here you are still arguing with those that do. You said our starting T wasn't good enough to start for most teams and that our starting guard was "mediocre" while your TE is all-pro in the making. So far this season I see that TE can't block or catch while that mediocre guard is getting rave reviews for his play. As posted earlier the T so far has been the best at his position.

I accept you run a two TE set. Not sure what good having another blocking TE in there if the middle of your line has no depth and is getting blown up repeatedly. But you sure got that TE and showed up the Cowboys. Congrats?

Dallas drafts well and has depth. Eagles don't draft well because they play games with their draft and trade everyone away for mediocre dudes.

And before you question my mediocre comment, show me what any of them have actually done. Not what some faceless GM's said 3 years ago. SHow me the results.

One drop? You don't watch the games, that's obvious now. Funny that i watch more Eagles plays than you, because I know of multiple easy catches that Goeddert has dropped this season already.

And don't pretend for a second you wouldn't give both nuts to have 5 SB wins instead of your 1. I don't care about our record over the last 23 years. Those teams from 3+ years ago have absolutely nothing to do with this years team.
tenor.gif

He said it was impossible for Dak to win it, too. He is incapable I think were the exact words.

"I said many times Fredricks is much better then Kelce."
Eagles' Brandon Graham gets 3/40

How is someone who you think is the best center in the league, second to Frederick? :nono:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, every team doesn’t have a slew of injuries after 2 games. Not even close. It’s a big factor in what’s going on.

Yes every team has a slew of injuries, not just the Eagles. Doesn't matter anyways cause all off season I was told that the Eagles have the most depth in the league so as injuries sucks, next man up should be guiding this team which they are not.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes every team has a slew of injuries, not just the Eagles. Doesn't matter anyways cause all off season I was told that the Eagles have the most depth in the league so as injuries sucks, next man up should be guiding this team which they are not.
they also said they will have no excuses!

until they needed some

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This has to be a joke, right?

DJax can't stay healthy
Jefferies is good
Agulor sucks
Matt Hollins is meh
Whiteside looks lost while other rookie WRs are being productive.
This crew isn't very good.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they also said they will have no excuses!

until they needed some

I hate the injury excuse cause all teams have them. That Koy guy for months said they have the top TE duo and lots of depth, maybe best in the league. He might be a tad off. Oh, a good secondary too which is laughable.