• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles' Brandon Graham gets 3/40

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already addressed all the players you already mentioned (it's like the movie Groundhog Day with you) ... you even tried to sneak players on the list who were either already resigned or not yet free agents. The rest of the guys were role players who will also be replaced by role players. It's no different than most teams who try and keep their core in place surrounded by role players. As far as kicking the can down the road goes ... every season you have players that come off the books. In 2020 coming off the books is Jason Peters 13.16 mil, Michael Bennett 7.2 mil, St Wisniewski 3.7 mil ... just to name a few. You also use your draft to replace role players and eventually some of those guys who are locked into low salary for 4 years step up and take big roles. But apparently you know more about things than Howie Roseman :crazy: It's all good though ... I'm sure we will both revisit this thread in the near future.
Howie knows the finance side. As for talent evaluation not so much.
Pay day is coming.

Who's not a FA? That was copied from ESPN. I actually left Graham off even though he's part of the formula. Like Matthews and now Kelce. We just don't know the cost.

Going to enjoy revisiting this. Just like I did with all the other nonesense like Philly will keep Foles. No we mean we'll get at least two firsts for him. No we'll tag him. No we'll do him right and let him walk:lol:that was the best yet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget they're gonna sign bell too, and all their own players, no releases from the what 18 FA's they have

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny listening to Cowboys fans with their panties in a wad about cap space.

Wait until they sign their two running backs to long-term contracts, we'll see about cap issues then.
Hmmm we will still have space.
:noidea:
We wont be in Eagle territory for a few years.
But if we play for a superbowl. Eventually we will get there & I cant wait!
We are in the greatest cap space scenario we have been in decades & you want us to worry now?

Please explain your concept.

Oh & BTW what Cowboy fan is worried about the cap right now. That is PE1 talk (i.e. crazy talk)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just made Kelce the first Center to make over 11 million today. I guess they are important. Practice squad players like Le’Veon Bell.
We call this growth.
You can admit. An eagles team will do what it takes to keep an allstar Center. Before going after who some have said (at least as of last year) Going after the best RB in the NFL.\Before your pathetic rebuttal of going after Bell.
You tied up your important position 1st before going after the fluff. Also I agree the Eagles Front office is smart by support the importance of the front lines before going for ticket attracting Player names like bell. I mean a shitty center. Kills the line. Which makes a High priced Running back not named Barry Sanders look bad. which would turn into a waste of money & get a lot of people fired. Including Bell (& GM)

PE1 I am so glad to see we finally bridged the gap & you (well maybe not fully) understand how important the center position is.
Fucked up thing for you is.
Even if you understand what I just said. You are still clueless of all the things a Center does beyond hiking a ball.

In short. In this particular debate (argument)
You are an absolute lost cause on the subject!

But for a moment..... I thought we might get somewhere.

But again. Congrats on the growth. It should be Amended.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We call this growth.
You can admit. An eagles team will do what it takes to keep an allstar Center. Before going after who some have said (at least as of last year) Going after the best RB in the NFL.\Before your pathetic rebuttal of going after Bell.
You tied up your important position 1st before going after the fluff. Also I agree the Eagles Front office is smart by support the importance of the front lines before going for ticket attracting Player names like bell. I mean a shitty center. Kills the line. Which makes a High priced Running back not named Barry Sanders look bad. which would turn into a waste of money & get a lot of people fired. Including Bell (& GM)

PE1 I am so glad to see we finally bridged the gap & you (well maybe not fully) understand how important the center position is.
Fucked up thing for you is.
Even if you understand what I just said. You are still clueless of all the things a Center does beyond hiking a ball.

In short. In this particular debate (argument)
You are an absolute lost cause on the subject!

But for a moment..... I thought we might get somewhere.

But again. Congrats on the growth. It should be Amended.

Thanks for the compliment. I’m glad Kelce is our 4th highest paid OLineman considering he’s the best C in the league he deserves to be 4th.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles money, Tim Jernigan (not picking up option saves 7 mil), trading or releasing Agholor (saves 9.3), Long likely retiring (saves over 5). Likely restructure for Jenkins ... likely saves another 3-4 this year.
Yup. It's easy to get under the cap when you start letting guys go that helped your team. The question is where does it leave you? Alshon pushing 30 and not exactly the picture of health. Getting rid of Agholar and Tate could leave a real mark. The potential downside of losing Foles is obvious until Wentz shows he can finish seasons out consistently. Didn't Jernigan provide a nice boost once he came back? Long was much better than I expected. So, I'm not saying those aren't all moves that you can make to get under the cap and I'm not saying any of them will specifically hurt the Eagles going forward, but it is clear that having to make these types of moves (plus more) does not come without a potential cost.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is too smart for the lightweights here. Patriots and cowboys fans continue to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Foles... gone
Bennett... gone
Hicks... gone
Tate... gone

And counting...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles... gone
Bennett... gone
Hicks... gone
Tate... gone

And counting...
Hold on a moment...

I got it.

For this arguement.

No big deal to replace a SB MVP/All Pro QB, or a 3x Pro bowl, as well as pro bowl def MVP and SB champ, or a SB Champ MLB who avg over 4 turn overs annually or a UNANIMOUS All American, Biletnikoff Award award winner, Pro Bowler, SB Champ WR.

These guys are all over rated, over paid and just plain suck. Why else would Howie get rid of them?

Nice troll attempt

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on a moment...

I got it.

For this arguement.

No big deal to replace a SB MVP/All Pro QB, or a 3x Pro bowl, as well as pro bowl def MVP and SB champ, or a SB Champ MLB who avg over 4 turn overs annually or a UNANIMOUS All American, Biletnikoff Award award winner, Pro Bowler, SB Champ WR.

These guys are all over rated, over paid and just plain suck. Why else would Howie get rid of them?

Nice troll attempt

“Those types are awards are only important when they help my argument!”

- PE1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Those types are awards are only important when they help my argument!”

- PE1

No no that's not it all. Ummmm,
ummmmm,
ummmmm,
oh yeah Foles we couldn't keep even though I argued for months we could. Before I changed that to we'd trade him for 2+ first round picks because Howie is great and would fleece someone. Before I changed to a tag and trade.

Bennet was a back up until ALL THOSE injuries decimated our team.

Hicks:scratch: ummmmm oh yeah he missed a tackle once and Howie don't play that.

Tate we had to get rid of him before he tagged Nicks wife.

~Philidiots~

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow Howie couldn't manage this. Howie traded a 3x pro bowl, SB champ who had 9 sacks last year along with a 7th round pick for a 5th next year.

Pure genius.

Bennett, 33, has played for the Eagles, Seahawks and Buccaneers during his 10-year career and has 63 sacks to his credit. Last year in Philly, his only season with the Eagles, he recorded 34 tackles and nine sacks. Bennett’s brother, Martellus, was part of the Patriots 2016 Super Bowl title team.

Bennett reportedly is looking for a raise despite having two years remaining on the $31.5 million extension he signed with Seattle in 2016.
i

Mike ReissESPN Staff Writer
DE Michael Bennett and the Patriots have agreed to a reworked contract, according to ESPN's Field Yates. It is a two-year deal with a base value of $16.75 million, including a $4 million signing bonus. Bennett gets guaranteed money and more upside, while the move creates $700,000 in cap space for the team in 2019. When the Patriots acquired Bennett in a trade, they inherited the last 2 years of his contract that had a base value of $13.7 million, with Bennett also having a chance to earn $2 million in per-game roster bonuses, and another $1 million in incentives for sacks. This new contract sweetens it a bit.

Last edited:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not because he was tired. It was because he's literally dumber then a box of rocks and no longer quick enought to beat good tackles without jumping off-sides. Maybe him being tired causes him to get all those personal foul penalties as well:doh:
Enjoy that cancerous POS:lol:

Amazing how your opinion of Bennett changed in only a year.
Keep on trolling!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how your opinion of Bennett changed in only a year.
Keep on trolling!
Not at all. I'm clearly on record for my dislike of Bennett. You could've found much better posts from me than this. But nice to know I live in your head.
My most recent post was yet another smack in the face to Philidiots. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll say it again so you don't try and spin your stupidity any further. Bennett will cost NE a game this year because of a stupid penalty.

I can only hope BBs coaching can limit it to just one game:hope:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I'm clearly on record for my dislike of Bennett. You could've found much better posts from me than this. But nice to know I live in your head.
My most recent post was yet another smack in the face to Philidiots. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll say it again so you don't try and spin your stupidity any further. Bennett will cost NE a game this year because of a stupid penalty.

I can only hope BBs coaching can limit it to just one game:hope:

If you lived in my head, I would be triggered and posting on Patriots threads.
And yet, I'm not.
And yet, you continue to troll Eagles threads.
:hmm:

Based on the number of posts in which you bloviate, we're not talking houses or apartments that we are taking up in your head. We're talking entire city development plans. Maybe even state or small country. This is unprecedented.