• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles' Brandon Graham gets 3/40

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. We've heard your spin. Let me know if I have it right?

Only Philly fans believe there is no cap issue.
** Again, I've explained it in this post with #'s ... not hard to follow.

Of the 17 or so FAs all are dog shit and will easily be replaced?
** Again, answered up above. Who exactly isn't able to be replaced?

Though we don't have a back up QB it's not an issue.
** What team has a great backup QB?

Teams can continue to push the cap can down the road with no effect.
** Never said that .. again, even gave examples of how it opens up next year.

Graham took a discount even though we don't know the details and it's in line with the top DEs.
** Look as Roseman's past deals ... I won't do your work for you. Actually I lie there ... I've been doing it for you this entire post.

How did I do?
Horribly bad

Oh and before you tell me team chemistry and quality vet presence don't matter either I just leave that right here.
Reach level: Expert

Enjoy the Howie juice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and the other four people that believe your nonesense enjoy Howie Island.

So far the predictions of the non Philidiots have been right on point. Nothing you've touted has changed any of that. Something tells me we'll all be correct again. Look at our track record. Then take a genuine look at yours and the three stooges.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and the other four people that believe your nonesense enjoy Howie Island.

So far the predictions of the non Philidiots have been right on point. Nothing you've touted has changed any of that. Something tells me we'll all be correct again. Look at our track record. Then take a genuine look at yours and the three stooges.

lol ... all I've done is back up my outlook as opposed to everyone else just being sheep on the misinformation out there. You have to resort to name calling because you can't argue. Hell, we just went out and extended our Center today ... made him the highest paid Center in the league. The Cap can be manipulated a multitude of ways ... we're just fine. According to some of you we won't even have the money needed to draft ... too funny.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I miss read the price tag when I first saw this. Eagles will need to fill the depth of their roster with Practice Squad level players.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I miss read the price tag when I first saw this. Eagles will need to fill the depth of their roster with Practice Squad level players.
No they won't Howie and Rey got this. There are so many ways to manipulate the cap. That's why every team does it.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles re-sign C Jason Kelce to a contract extension that reduces the cap hit he would have had this year.

Now...let me taste those tears Dallas fans. But...the cap! LMAO this ain't Jerry Jones running things.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... all I've done is back up my outlook as opposed to everyone else just being sheep on the misinformation out there. You have to resort to name calling because you can't argue. Hell, we just went out and extended our Center today ... made him the highest paid Center in the league. The Cap can be manipulated a multitude of ways ... we're just fine. According to some of you we won't even have the money needed to draft ... too funny.
You've not backed up anything. All you've done is speculate starting with your $191M quote.
We have no idea what Graham nor Matthews will cost yet? With Kelce they extended him thru 2021 for $11M on a guy who talked about retiring this year.
You've failed to address the back up QB issue. Simply deflected and said teams are screwed if they lose their starter. TB, JG, Matt Casel and Jacoby Brisett say hold our collective beers.
You've speculated Long will retire and others will leave or get cut without saying who will backfill them with no drop off or at what cost...
You haven't ventured into the 2020 season of FA. Most notably Wentz who Philly fans should hope he has a terrible season because if he has a great season...get prepared for a butt raping.

So let's play the conservative game since there are so many unknowns.
Today we'll say Philly has $30M in cap space. Is that fair? Don't start with yea but so and so may retire or this guy will get cut unless you have hard facts and who will replace them at what cost.

We'll just Graham and Matthews cost $10M combined for 2019. We know that's low but we'll go with.

So we have $20M now.
Rookies will eat up 7 and staying conservative 3 goes into the injury slush fund.

$10M
Sudfeld or a replacement takes another conservative 3.

So you have about $7M to fill about 7-9 vacant spots.

So conservatively speaking there is no issue:pound:

Numbers are fun especially when you use all the variables.

Make any other cuts. Pay newer lesser talented players and still doesn't address team chemistry which we know Wentz still needs to build regardless of how many new players arrive.

I hope you're enjoying the Howie juice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles re-sign C Jason Kelce to a contract extension that reduces the cap hit he would have had this year.

Now...let me taste those tears Dallas fans. But...the cap! LMAO this ain't Jerry Jones running things.

The money all comes due eventually. Enjoy the start of another 50 year drought.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just made Kelce the first Center to make over 11 million today. I guess they are important. Practice squad players like Le’Veon Bell.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've not backed up anything. All you've done is speculate starting with your $191M quote.
We have no idea what Graham nor Matthews will cost yet? With Kelce they extended him thru 2021 for $11M on a guy who talked about retiring this year.
You've failed to address the back up QB issue. Simply deflected and said teams are screwed if they lose their starter. TB, JG, Matt Casel and Jacoby Brisett say hold our collective beers.
You've speculated Long will retire and others will leave or get cut without saying who will backfill them with no drop off or at what cost...
You haven't ventured into the 2020 season of FA. Most notably Wentz who Philly fans should hope he has a terrible season because if he has a great season...get prepared for a butt raping.

So let's play the conservative game since there are so many unknowns.
Today we'll say Philly has $30M in cap space. Is that fair? Don't start with yea but so and so may retire or this guy will get cut unless you have hard facts and who will replace them at what cost.

We'll just Graham and Matthews cost $10M combined for 2019. We know that's low but we'll go with.

So we have $20M now.
Rookies will eat up 7 and staying conservative 3 goes into the injury slush fund.

$10M
Sudfeld or a replacement takes another conservative 3.

So you have about $7M to fill about 7-9 vacant spots.

So conservatively speaking there is no issue:pound:

Numbers are fun especially when you use all the variables.

Make any other cuts. Pay newer lesser talented players and still doesn't address team chemistry which we know Wentz still needs to build regardless of how many new players arrive.

I hope you're enjoying the Howie juice.

I said 191, you said 182 on the Cap ... I was off 2.8, you were off 6. Ohh wait, you miss typed. lol

You are absolutely right ... our backup QB is just average, we are truly screwed.

Show me exactly where we will be so much worse off than last year? I want specifics. The Eagles have played the Cap game amazingly well for years. Every year we hear the same crap about how we can't do this or that yet in the end there are never any problems. This year will be no different. We are not losing anyone we can't replace ... again, we already went over that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 191, you said 182 on the Cap ... I was off 2.8, you were off 6. Ohh wait, you miss typed. lol

You are absolutely right ... our backup QB is just average, we are truly screwed.

Show me exactly where we will be so much worse off than last year? I want specifics. The Eagles have played the Cap game amazingly well for years. Every year we hear the same crap about how we can't do this or that yet in the end there are never any problems. This year will be no different. We are not losing anyone we can't replace ... again, we already went over that.
You don't have a back up QB. Maybe that's another reason you think you're good cap wise.

I see you totally deflected when I put out conservative numbers:hmm::hmm:
because you know I'm right.

I've already discussed players you're losing. You haven't told who will replace them and a what cost? Because you know it's going to eat up more cap at the same time lose team chemistry and expirence. But that doesn't matter to you. They can all be replaced:doh:
Just like kicking the cap can down the road. No it won't bite you:dhd:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, folks. Who are the Eagles that isn't replacement value (If you say Foles, you deserve to be laughed at)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's $10M per sack he had last seasons.

Not sure it was a discount. What are the details? How much guarenteed?
The 10 highest paid defensive ends will make an average of $14.2 million next season. The 10th highest-paid (Vikings' Everson Griffen) will earn $10.92 million.
Graham is a demon off the edge. Don't care how many sacks he converts. Only risk is injury, not performance.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is a demon off the edge. Don't care how many sacks he converts. Only risk is injury, not performance.
Oh no doubt a quality pass rusher. Still not seeing this as a discount?
Were there any other offers? He said last year as long as it was close he would sign with Philly.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just made Kelce the first Center to make over 11 million today. I guess they are important. Practice squad players like Le’Veon Bell.
Good luck with that Bell thing.

Oh and thanks for the email showing what Mr. Buss really said.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt a quality pass rusher. Still not seeing this as a discount?
Were there any other offers? He said last year as long as it was close he would sign with Philly.
He didn't let there be any other offers. That in itself is a discount. Tons of teams that need DEs have tons of cap room.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have a back up QB. Maybe that's another reason you think you're good cap wise.

I see you totally deflected when I put out conservative numbers:hmm::hmm:
because you know I'm right.

I've already discussed players you're losing. You haven't told who will replace them and a what cost? Because you know it's going to eat up more cap at the same time lose team chemistry and expirence. But that doesn't matter to you. They can all be replaced:doh:
Just like kicking the cap can down the road. No it won't bite you:dhd:

I already addressed all the players you already mentioned (it's like the movie Groundhog Day with you) ... you even tried to sneak players on the list who were either already resigned or not yet free agents. The rest of the guys were role players who will also be replaced by role players. It's no different than most teams who try and keep their core in place surrounded by role players. As far as kicking the can down the road goes ... every season you have players that come off the books. In 2020 coming off the books is Jason Peters 13.16 mil, Michael Bennett 7.2 mil, St Wisniewski 3.7 mil ... just to name a few. You also use your draft to replace role players and eventually some of those guys who are locked into low salary for 4 years step up and take big roles. But apparently you know more about things than Howie Roseman :crazy: It's all good though ... I'm sure we will both revisit this thread in the near future.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that Bell thing.

Oh and thanks for the email showing what Mr. Buss really said.

Your welcome. I sent out about 10 cut and paste emails quickly and had to change names for each one. It was pretty cool he took the time. No one else responded

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't let there be any other offers. That in itself is a discount. Tons of teams that need DEs have tons of cap room.
Thanks,
Bad year for DEs looking for big pay days with this draft class.