• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our TE cant block now. Wow, thats news to me. One drop means he cant catch, right?
But the difference between me and you is last year and even more this year I am really high on Dallas. THey have great line play, tons of talent and an all world RB. I thought Dallas were contenders last year and even more so this year. While you, on the other hand, are here to tell me how awful our team is. How awful our GM is. How awful our coach is and that Philly should aspire to be like the Cowboys organization. You know... the one with 3 playoff wins in the last 23 years.

5 > 1

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats just stupid bro. We are playing poor. Our DE's are simply not getting the job done and our secondary is brutal. Im scared to see what Rodgers does to them tomorrow night. But if Dallas lost what Philly has lost you would not be 3-0. I've never seen so many injuries this early. Its been beyond bizarre and a legitimate point. Thats not an excuse. Thats just fact.
nope...it's an excuse
your team isn't making the plays to win thus far.
It's been JUST 3 games and you're just taking the opportunity to trump up the excuses in case your loaded team can't right the ship. You talked shit all summer and now you're just laying the foundation should it back fire in tour face

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...it's an excuse
It's been JUST 3 games and you're just taking the opportunity to trump up the excuses in case your loaded team can't right the ship. You talked shit all summer and now you're just laying the foundation should it back fire in tour face

I talked shit all summer? Huhh? I predicted Dallas to come in 1st

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im scared to see what Rodgers does to them tomorrow night
LOL...you're the same guy who said Philly was toast in the playoffs two years ago only to become one of the biggest shit talkers on this board after they won... now you're playing up Dallas after 3 games, but this summer it was all about the superior talent on both lines in philly, superior coaching, better tightend and receivers and a QB who everyone and their grandmother knew was far superior than what Dallas had. Only thing you admitted better in Dallas was the runningback.

It's been 3 fucking games. Sit your CLOWN ass down

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't use the injury excuse when the same problems have been occurring for more than a year. Poor secondary play, horrible LBs, running game still sucks and the offense struggles in the first half. Add in the drop passes and it's not a big surprise the Eagles are 1-2.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you're the same guy who said Philly was toast in the playoffs two years ago only to become one of the biggest shit talkers on this board after they won... now you're playing up Dallas after 3 games, but this summer it was all about the superior talent on both lines in philly, superior coaching, better tightend and receivers and a QB who everyone and their grandmother knew was far superior than what Dallas had. Only thing you admitted better in Dallas was the runningback.

It's been 3 fucking games. Sit your CLOWN ass down

COMPLETE FUCKING LIE. Dallas has the better OLine and I said many times Fredricks is much better then Kelce. Dallas LBers absolutely crush Philly and Dallas had better CB's too. THats such a complete lie. Every part of this. Never once did I say they are superior on both lines. Of course I talked shit after waiting 50 years for a fucking SB win. We do have better TE's by a lot but I'd much rather have the Cowboys WR trio even though I was really excited about the Desean Jackson signing. This is such a complete lie. I picked Dallas to win the division before the season even started. Only thing I admitted Dallas was better at was RB? What a complete fucking lie. Yeah, I really said Nate Gerry, Kamu Grugier Hill and Nigel Bradham was better then you star studded LBer trio. Such complete lies. I never once put down Dallas and said they were a SB contender before last season.

I even IM'ed Jarntt saying Dallas has a top 5 team BEFORE the season. Such a complete lie.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't use the injury excuse when the same problems have been occurring for more than a year. Poor secondary play, horrible LBs, running game still sucks and the offense struggles in the first half. Add in the drop passes and it's not a big surprise the Eagles are 1-2.

Absolutely. I said it was a slew of injuries on top of poor play. I dont care about LBers cause they team doesnt put much value in that position but our secondary blows and thats of INCREDIBLE importance. DE's are doing NOTHING as well and none of our DE's are injured.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, telling me that our coach sucks and our GM sucks and pointing out that we are playing poor but some of it has to do with a massive amount of injuries and calling that "making up excuses" is him abusing me. Uh huh
Telling me that its easier to be a Cowboys fan cause their organization knows what they are doing but Philly doesnt is some real abuse... especially after the 3 playoff wins in 23 year part is something we should be so jealous of. What ever you say Schmoop.
is this your way of trying to change the subject.
I am talking of you & Ford having a debate & so far he has been right & you not so much. Then he abused with the facts.
I dont tell you want to argue about. But it is getting funny.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I said it was a slew of injuries on top of poor play. I dont care about LBers cause they team doesnt put much value in that position but our secondary blows and thats of INCREDIBLE importance. DE's are doing NOTHING as well and none of our DE's are injured.

Every team has a slew of injuries it's just if you can over come them or not and the depth the Eagles have which isn't very good is really showing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this your way of trying to change the subject.
I am talking of you & Ford having a debate & so far he has been right & you not so much. Then he abused with the facts.
I dont tell you want to argue about. But it is getting funny.

Thats the BS he said which was all completely wrong. Change the topic? I was quoting what he fucking said. Why do you just make shit up as you go along. He didnt abuse shit. He tried to tell me our coach and GM arent good. He tried to say Philly should be more like Dallas and surround the organization with top football guys like Jerry did. All complete fucking nonsense. THen he said our #2 TE cant block anymore and cant catch because he has 1 drop. I mean it was all such anti Eagle bullshit. I directly address what he said and you come up with "IM trying to change the topic"? THis board is so ridiculous 90% of the time. 2 bad losses by a team playing poorly and ravaged by injuries, TWO! And now the entire organization sucks and should be like Dallas. Hes criticizing us for someone retiring and letting go of a known knucklehead who was already strating trouble. YOu guys I swear.

Then I get PDay lying stating I said Dallas sucks and Philly is better at every position except RB which is so completely untrue. Ill fuck around and bullshit with you guys but I dont get that flat out lies.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the BS he said which was all completely wrong. Change the topic? I was quoting what he fucking said. Why do you just make shit up as you go along. He didnt abuse shit. He tried to tell me our coach and GM arent good. He tried to say Philly should be more like Dallas and surround the organization with top football guys like Jerry did. All complete fucking nonsense. THen he said our #2 TE cant block anymore and cant catch because he has 1 drop. I mean it was all such anti Eagle bullshit. I directly address what he said and you come up with "IM trying to change the topic"? THis board is so ridiculous 90% of the time. 2 bad losses by a team playing poorly and ravaged by injuries, TWO! And now the entire organization sucks and should be like Dallas. Hes criticizing us for someone retiring and letting go of a known knucklehead who was already strating trouble. YOu guys I swear.

Then I get PDay lying stating I said Dallas sucks and Philly is better at every position except RB which is so completely untrue. Ill fuck around and bullshit with you guys but I dont get that flat out lies.
Why are you talking to me?
Talk to Ford.

He is the Defendant in this case.
:pop2:

I am just enjoying the show

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...it's an excuse

BOOM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lies

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somebody needs therapy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cra cra

I feel kinda bad for the guy. All the nonsensical lying, the back tracking and flip flopping, the sudden outbursts. Dude needs mental help and needs to see someone about his hatred towards certain social groups and ethnic groups

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3