• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, so good...
I'm not a PFF lemming, but still nice to see.Let's hope he can stay healthy, unlike the last two years...

1. DALLAS COWBOYS
Highest-Graded Offensive Lineman: T La’el Collins, 91.6

The Cowboys leap-frogging the Eagles in these rankings is largely due to the performance of newly minted right tackle La’el Collins. He’s not only seen his play take the next step through the first three weeks, but he’s also the highest-graded offensive lineman in the NFL currently. After allowing 46 pressures last season, Collins has allowed only one this season.
Barely a backup on most teams.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched any of Collins but I have watched Brooks and Kelce play average to poor. Many people are talking about the Eagles 2 game winning TD drops but there’s a lot more problems in Philly:

*Dline which was always our strength is not getting it done. Zero sacks by the DEs in 3 games
*Upgraded DT massively and our 10 million a year guy plays not even a game and is gone for 2019. Not to worry. Have a great backup in Jernigan. One game breaks his foot. Alshon out Desean out LBer out. Peters gets hurt so our 1st round pick comes in and someone promptly falls on his knee. And all that’s the tip of the iceberg. I don’t know what the fuck is going on.
*LBers are atrocious and the corners may even be worse. I simply don’t see how we can beat Aaron Rodger and looking at 1-3
*Lastly, and this is a big one. Look at the Cowboys nailing all pros in the 1st year after year. You ready for this. I just read on an Eagles site we drafted ONE pro bowler since 2014. Trouble brewing in a team that I thought had top 5 talent. The injury bug is just devastating this team.

I guess I can go pull my posts if you want, but I was chastised for calling out that you lost the vets that were studs on your DL and it would cost you this year. I said Philly was hurting at LB with no depth. I said you needed more depth at OL instead of drafting a backup TE just to screw with the Cowboys.

I just keep being right about your team. I know the talking head homers in Philly don't agree with me, but going back to telling you DeMarco Murray wouldn't be a good signing for your team I've been right just about every time. The only thing I haven't been proven right yet about is Carsons throwing motion. And I will be proven right before he retires. he will have shoulder issues.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE

tenor.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched any of Collins but I have watched Brooks and Kelce play average to poor. Many people are talking about the Eagles 2 game winning TD drops but there’s a lot more problems in Philly:

*Dline which was always our strength is not getting it done. Zero sacks by the DEs in 3 games
*Upgraded DT massively and our 10 million a year guy plays not even a game and is gone for 2019. Not to worry. Have a great backup in Jernigan. One game breaks his foot. Alshon out Desean out LBer out. Peters gets hurt so our 1st round pick comes in and someone promptly falls on his knee. And all that’s the tip of the iceberg. I don’t know what the fuck is going on.
*LBers are atrocious and the corners may even be worse. I simply don’t see how we can beat Aaron Rodger and looking at 1-3
*Lastly, and this is a big one. Look at the Cowboys nailing all pros in the 1st year after year. You ready for this. I just read on an Eagles site we drafted ONE pro bowler since 2014. Trouble brewing in a team that I thought had top 5 talent. The injury bug is just devastating this team.
Injuries are just part of life in the NFL. They can derail a season in an instant but usually even out over the course of the year. We are down 4 starters. Luckily none seem to be long term issues :hope:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I can go pull my posts if you want, but I was chastised for calling out that you lost the vets that were studs on your DL and it would cost you this year. I said Philly was hurting at LB with no depth. I said you needed more depth at OL instead of drafting a backup TE just to screw with the Cowboys.

I just keep being right about your team. I know the talking head homers in Philly don't agree with me, but going back to telling you DeMarco Murray wouldn't be a good signing for your team I've been right just about every time. The only thing I haven't been proven right yet about is Carsons throwing motion. And I will be proven right before he retires. he will have shoulder issues.

No you haven’t been proven right. We all knew the Eagles didn’t value LBers. The let some very old DE talent go and reinforced DT tremendously but they’ve already lost two excellent DEs in 3 games. The DE aren’t stepping up but this team has been absolutely crucified by injury. Imagine if you lost Witten, Cooper, a LB, your #2 WR, your #1 CB, Tyron Smith then his back up and then me saying “Oh, I told you I was right about Dallas not being good”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are just part of life in the NFL. They can derail a season in an instant but usually even out over the course of the year. We are down 4 starters. Luckily none seem to be long term issues :hope:

Who is out for Dallas? I know Gallup is? I don’t know what’s going on. It’s been a complete rash of injuries early. I doubt Dallas loses or most any team loses what we lost in 3 weeks this entire season. It’s baffling

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I said we have a lot of depth on the OLine. It’s crazy how you don’t get that. Our HOF LT gets hurt and he’s replaced by a first round pick they are sky high on. The backup gets hurt and in comes our starting LT from the SB. Dallas doesn’t have depth like that. And Goedert isn’t a backup TE. We run a two TE set but you simply won’t accept that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is out for Dallas? I know Gallup is? I don’t know what’s going on. It’s been a complete rash of injuries early. I doubt Dallas loses or most any team loses what we lost in 3 weeks this entire season. It’s baffling
Gallup, X. Woods, A Woods and Crawford.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you haven’t been proven right. We all knew the Eagles didn’t value LBers. The let some very old DE talent go and reinforced DT tremendously but they’ve already lost two excellent DEs in 3 games. The DE aren’t stepping up but this team has been absolutely crucified by injury. Imagine if you lost Witten, Cooper, a LB, your #2 WR, your #1 CB, Tyron Smith then his back up and then me saying “Oh, I told you I was right about Dallas not being good”.
You quoted me but didn't read my post. Interesting tactic. I said you had no depth, and you had let talent walk. But a few points about your post:
1) why are you talking about Witten. you were badmouthing him before the season as not even being a real starter. Now you are equating his loss to your own?
2) We are down out most productive WR this year, Gallup. But we have depth behind him, so not a huge deal.
3) We are down 4 starters, but you don't see us crying or losing to teams we should beat. Next man up.

Philly rested on its laurels and got a thorn in its ass. You all thought Dougie could do no wrong and coach "next man up". He's being shown to be a poor talent evaluater and poor coach who can't get his guys ready. That falls on your GM as well, but I know that would be sacrilege for you to admit. It's funny that everyone still likes to bash Jerry as a terrible GM but very rarely does he put a non-competitive product on the field. He also is smart enough to surround himself with the right people that lead to an almost unprecedented decade of drafting. Dallas doesn't talk about having fun or doing bits with their draft board and assuming they will keep winning. We address our needs and build depth so fans like me don't have to sit around and make excuses for a piss poor effort by an overrated team and front office.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are down our most productive WR (gallup), a starting safety(woods), two starting DL(Woods, crawford), just got our starting DE back (quinn), and getting half-effort due to injury out of OL Martin.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I said we have a lot of depth on the OLine. It’s crazy how you don’t get that. Our HOF LT gets hurt and he’s replaced by a first round pick they are sky high on. The backup gets hurt and in comes our starting LT from the SB. Dallas doesn’t have depth like that. And Goedert isn’t a backup TE. We run a two TE set but you simply won’t accept that.
I know you say you have depth on OL, and I have said you were wrong all along. You have a rookie and a guy not good enough to beat out a rookie as your OL depth. I don't care about their resume, can they play? Dallas has proven we can.
Besides that, you have come out and admitted you don't watch OL play, but here you are still arguing with those that do. You said our starting T wasn't good enough to start for most teams and that our starting guard was "mediocre" while your TE is all-pro in the making. So far this season I see that TE can't block or catch while that mediocre guard is getting rave reviews for his play. As posted earlier the T so far has been the best at his position.

I accept you run a two TE set. Not sure what good having another blocking TE in there if the middle of your line has no depth and is getting blown up repeatedly. But you sure got that TE and showed up the Cowboys. Congrats?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if I should call the authorities, the way fordman is abusing Lil' ol' PE1.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted me but didn't read my post. Interesting tactic. I said you had no depth, and you had let talent walk. But a few points about your post:
1) why are you talking about Witten. you were badmouthing him before the season as not even being a real starter. Now you are equating his loss to your own?
2) We are down out most productive WR this year, Gallup. But we have depth behind him, so not a huge deal.
3) We are down 4 starters, but you don't see us crying or losing to teams we should beat. Next man up.

Philly rested on its laurels and got a thorn in its ass. You all thought Dougie could do no wrong and coach "next man up". He's being shown to be a poor talent evaluater and poor coach who can't get his guys ready. That falls on your GM as well, but I know that would be sacrilege for you to admit. It's funny that everyone still likes to bash Jerry as a terrible GM but very rarely does he put a non-competitive product on the field. He also is smart enough to surround himself with the right people that lead to an almost unprecedented decade of drafting. Dallas doesn't talk about having fun or doing bits with their draft board and assuming they will keep winning. We address our needs and build depth so fans like me don't have to sit around and make excuses for a piss poor effort by an overrated team and front office.

1) I have no idea what you are talking about. "Im equating his loss to your own". I dont know what you are trying to say.
2) We are down our top2 WR's. Dont know what you are trying to say here either.
3) I wish we were only down 4 starters. None of yours being overly significant. I'd be whistling cheerful songs out my ass if we were only down 4 starters for a few weeks. Honestly, how would Dallas be doing right now if they lost T. Smith for a game and then his backup. Zach Martin struggling because of a torn ACL, no Gallup, no Amari Cooper, no Jaylon Smith, no Witten for 1.5 games, no Maliek Collins, no Maliek Collins backup, no Byron Jones.

Now you are going to say a coach who just won the Super Bowl, came back the next season and was 15 yards and an easy catch away from the NFC Championship game after a playoff win is now no longer a good coach. Now I know you are just being ridiculous. 2 simple catches makes us 3-0 but since our 2 starters at WR are out and the backups dropped game winning TD's in back to back weeks means our coach isnt good. Please just stop because you are waaaaay better then this. But I get your angle the team that won more playoff games in the last 18 months then Dallas has in the last 23 years is the overrated team with a poor coach and GM. Makes a lot of sense Ford.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if I should call the authorities, the way fordman is abusing Lil' ol' PE1.

Yeah, telling me that our coach sucks and our GM sucks and pointing out that we are playing poor but some of it has to do with a massive amount of injuries and calling that "making up excuses" is him abusing me. Uh huh
Telling me that its easier to be a Cowboys fan cause their organization knows what they are doing but Philly doesnt is some real abuse... especially after the 3 playoff wins in 23 year part is something we should be so jealous of. What ever you say Schmoop.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injury card.....not shocking

excuses------------------------------------------------------------------------>

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you say you have depth on OL, and I have said you were wrong all along. You have a rookie and a guy not good enough to beat out a rookie as your OL depth. I don't care about their resume, can they play? Dallas has proven we can.
Besides that, you have come out and admitted you don't watch OL play, but here you are still arguing with those that do. You said our starting T wasn't good enough to start for most teams and that our starting guard was "mediocre" while your TE is all-pro in the making. So far this season I see that TE can't block or catch while that mediocre guard is getting rave reviews for his play. As posted earlier the T so far has been the best at his position.

I accept you run a two TE set. Not sure what good having another blocking TE in there if the middle of your line has no depth and is getting blown up repeatedly. But you sure got that TE and showed up the Cowboys. Congrats?

Our TE cant block now. Wow, thats news to me. One drop means he cant catch, right?
But the difference between me and you is last year and even more this year I am really high on Dallas. THey have great line play, tons of talent and an all world RB. I thought Dallas were contenders last year and even more so this year. While you, on the other hand, are here to tell me how awful our team is. How awful our GM is. How awful our coach is and that Philly should aspire to be like the Cowboys organization. You know... the one with 3 playoff wins in the last 23 years.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injury card.....not shocking

excuses------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Thats just stupid bro. We are playing poor. Our DE's are simply not getting the job done and our secondary is brutal. Im scared to see what Rodgers does to them tomorrow night. But if Dallas lost what Philly has lost you would not be 3-0. I've never seen so many injuries this early. Its been beyond bizarre and a legitimate point. Thats not an excuse. Thats just fact.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, telling me that our coach sucks and our GM sucks and pointing out that we are playing poor but some of it has to do with a massive amount of injuries and calling that "making up excuses" is him abusing me. Uh huh
Telling me that its easier to be a Cowboys fan cause their organization knows what they are doing but Philly doesnt is some real abuse... especially after the 3 playoff wins in 23 year part is something we should be so jealous of. What ever you say Schmoop.

You use the injury card every year. STFU already with that wack ass shit.