• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt knows another guy rooting for the skins tonight also.

i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong thread...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The season is young of course and stats at this point are somewhat overblown, but so far so good for the Cowboys TEs vs Goedert. I'm happy with our guys and an OG that hopefully becomes a real good player

Witten 10 catches 94 yards 2 TDs; 5 First downs
Witten 5 catches 64 yards 1 TDs; 2 First downs
Combined 15 catches 158 yards 3 TDs 7 first downs

Goedert 2 catches 16 yards 0 TDs; 0 First downs

Bad dropcause he has great hands but he was hurt week 2 and didn’t play.Was reading on Cowboy Zone that people were saying Conner Williams is struggling. We drop game winning TDs back to back week. Need Desean and Alshon desperately. Looking like Goedert is relegated to just blocking. Thought he’d have a bigger role this week with the receivers out and he drops and easy easy TD this week. 7 drops this week. Carson probably ready to explode in anger. 7?!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad dropcause he has great hands but he was hurt week 2 and didn’t play.Was reading on Cowboy Zone that people were saying Conner Williams is struggling. We drop game winning TDs back to back week. Need Desean and Alshon desperately. Looking like Goedert is relegated to just blocking. Thought he’d have a bigger role this week with the receivers out and he drops and easy easy TD this week. 7 drops this week. Carson probably ready to explode in anger. 7?!
Again with the Cowboys Zone. I know it's message board taboo to post about other sites, but just so you know, I have been a member on there for like 5 years. I don't really post there and really don't even read it much because there are almost too many threads. It's literally like local talk radio and one thing I know is there are agendas and miserable fans there just like the ones I see on here during Cowboy games that act like the sky is falling over any small set back. You also have some reasonable and knowledgeable fans. But call it both ways because unlike what you portray they are solidly behind Dak and I'm sure you read the Dak vs Wentz thread on there this week. You misconstrue a handful of outspoken "Dak haters" that give you your ammunition as the "whole board".

Connor Williams is doing fine for the most part. He has had a couple of mental mistakes and struggled a little week 2 against strength but has been much better than last year and should keep improving. Even though he hasn't been a great player throughout his career, XSF has been really good since in Dallas and yet Williams has kept him on the bench this year due to his play. He still could stand to improve more, but has improved leaps and bounds over last year. Want to talk La'el Collins now?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the Cowboys Zone. I know it's message board taboo to post about other sites, but just so you know, I have been a member on there for like 5 years. I don't really post there and really don't even read it much because there are almost too many threads. It's literally like local talk radio and one thing I know is there are agendas and miserable fans there just like the ones I see on here during Cowboy games that act like the sky is falling over any small set back. You also have some reasonable and knowledgeable fans. But call it both ways because unlike what you portray they are solidly behind Dak and I'm sure you read the Dak vs Wentz thread on there this week. You misconstrue a handful of outspoken "Dak haters" that give you your ammunition as the "whole board".

Connor Williams is doing fine for the most part. He has had a couple of mental mistakes and struggled a little week 2 against strength but has been much better than last year and should keep improving. Even though he hasn't been a great player throughout his career, XSF has been really good since in Dallas and yet Williams has kept him on the bench this year due to his play. He still could stand to improve more, but has improved leaps and bounds over last year. Want to talk La'el Collins now?
was watching TV where they were crediting Connor for some of the success the Cowboys running game has. I dont think there is a single OLineman I would be upset with so far this year. You get what you pay for I guess.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:eek: :eek: :eek:

For the love of God stop talking Jerry :omg:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a tad high for an average player. He is now the 3rd highest paid tackle? But I don’t sweat the cap like some fans. I fully expect Dallas to keep everyone cause the cap is easy to manipulate. In addition Dallas can’t afford a hole on the line but 4 of the 5 starters make 10,000,000 or more each and Williams will be due not for 3 years which is good.

So far, so good...
I'm not a PFF lemming, but still nice to see.Let's hope he can stay healthy, unlike the last two years...

1. DALLAS COWBOYS
Highest-Graded Offensive Lineman: T La’el Collins, 91.6

The Cowboys leap-frogging the Eagles in these rankings is largely due to the performance of newly minted right tackle La’el Collins. He’s not only seen his play take the next step through the first three weeks, but he’s also the highest-graded offensive lineman in the NFL currently. After allowing 46 pressures last season, Collins has allowed only one this season.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a tad high for an average player. He is now the 3rd highest paid tackle? But I don’t sweat the cap like some fans. I fully expect Dallas to keep everyone cause the cap is easy to manipulate. In addition Dallas can’t afford a hole on the line but 4 of the 5 starters make 10,000,000 or more each and Williams will be due not for 3 years which is good.

So far, so good...
I'm not a PFF lemming, but still nice to see.Let's hope he can stay healthy, unlike the last two years...

1. DALLAS COWBOYS

The Cowboys leap-frogging the Eagles in these rankings is largely due to the performance of newly minted right tackle La’el Collins. He’s not only seen his play take the next step through the first three weeks, but he’s also the highest-graded offensive lineman in the NFL currently. After allowing 46 pressures last season, Collins has allowed only one this season.
Some eagle fans, meet egg.
eggonface-1200x676.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, so good...

1. DALLAS COWBOYS

I haven’t watched any of Collins but I have watched Brooks and Kelce play average to poor. Many people are talking about the Eagles 2 game winning TD drops but there’s a lot more problems in Philly:

*Dline which was always our strength is not getting it done. Zero sacks by the DEs in 3 games
*Upgraded DT massively and our 10 million a year guy plays not even a game and is gone for 2019. Not to worry. Have a great backup in Jernigan. One game breaks his foot. Alshon out Desean out LBer out. Peters gets hurt so our 1st round pick comes in and someone promptly falls on his knee. And all that’s the tip of the iceberg. I don’t know what the fuck is going on.
*LBers are atrocious and the corners may even be worse. I simply don’t see how we can beat Aaron Rodger and looking at 1-3
*Lastly, and this is a big one. Look at the Cowboys nailing all pros in the 1st year after year. You ready for this. I just read on an Eagles site we drafted ONE pro bowler since 2014. Trouble brewing in a team that I thought had top 5 talent. The injury bug is just devastating this team.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif