• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the injury excuse cause all teams have them. That Koy guy for months said they have the top TE duo and lots of depth, maybe best in the league. He might be a tad off. Oh, a good secondary too which is laughable.
but I get it being pointed out in most cases. Except with the eagle fans who said it wouldnt matter because they had the most depth.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I get it being pointed out in most cases. Except with the eagle fans who said it wouldnt matter because they had the most depth.

Some are blind homers that didn't want to see the red flags waving in the air. A major one since their SB victory.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point has nothing to do with Frederick, my point is your over the top posting style.

It’s over the top to say Kelce is the best Center in the league while Fredricks was out and he won back to back first team all pros. And on top of that I still said I think Fredricks is better when healthy.
Do you even read what you write. That was really fucking stupid. A guy who just was named 1st team all pro two straight years and you think I’m “over the top” for saying he’s the best. You’re so incredibly ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well not one Eagle fan said they have the most depth. We have good depth but you can’t go elite guys 3 and 4 deep and that’s where we are at. We were set at DT cause Jernigan is a good player and a back up but we lose our 10 million dollar FA starter for the year. Then Jernigan breaks his foot game two and you guys are jumping up and down screaming “I told you the Eagles have no depth”. Stupid

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are blind homers that didn't want to see the red flags waving in the air. A major one since their SB victory.

Why are you making up lies. Every single Eagle fan knew we had a poor secondary coming into the season. It cracks me up how you guys make up lies and get all the anti Eagle Cowboys fans to run with it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s over the top to say Kelce is the best Center in the league while Fredricks was out and he won back to back first team all pros. And on top of that I still said I think Fredricks is better when healthy.
Do you even read what you write. That was really fucking stupid. A guy who just was named 1st team all pro two straight years and you think I’m “over the top” for saying he’s the best. You’re so incredibly ridiculous

Again dummy, it's not just what you said about Kelce while Frederick was out, it's about you and you all too common over the top posts.

However, let me hyper analyze your Frederick was out stance. The year Wentz ALMOST won MVP, you couldn't let go of "Wentz is MVP" even though he was injured.
See, one cannot trust a word you say, because you constantly move goal posts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the injury excuse cause all teams have them. That Koy guy for months said they have the top TE duo and lots of depth, maybe best in the league. He might be a tad off. Oh, a good secondary too which is laughable.

All teams do have injuries but different teams have different amounts and some teams get hit really hard. Imagine if you lost R Wilson, Bobby Wagner, and about 5 other guys and lose by 3 and we say “Oh, you’re just making up excuses”. Yes every teams suffer injuries but some teams get devastated by them losing several key players. Is it an excuse? Yes. But it’s a fucking valid excuse.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not one Eagle fan said they have the most depth. We have good depth but you can’t go elite guys 3 and 4 deep and that’s where we are at. We were set at DT cause Jernigan is a good player and a back up but we lose our 10 million dollar FA starter for the year. Then Jernigan breaks his foot game two and you guys are jumping up and down screaming “I told you the Eagles have no depth”. Stupid
1st off. You are not all eagles fans.
2nd off. yes there was a long argument in between I believe ford & manster & more than one Eagles fan about this very thing. Dont give a shit if you were one of them or not.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dummy, it's not just what you said about Kelce while Frederick was out, it's about you and you all too common over the top posts.

However, let me hyper analyze your Frederick was out stance. The year Wentz ALMOST won MVP, you couldn't let go of "Wentz is MVP" even though he was injured.
See, one cannot trust a word you say, because you constantly move goal posts.

Huhh? That made no sense. Because Wentz was having an MVP type season that means I moved goalposts. Put down the Jack Daniels.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd off. yes there was a long argument in between I believe ford & manster & more than one Eagles fan about this very thing. Dont give a shit if you were one of them or not.

How good is your 4th DT and 6th CB?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was an Eagle fan saying Philly has a good secondary? I find that really hard to believe. They are awful. Have been for a while.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? That made no sense. Because Wentz was having an MVP type season that means I moved goalposts. Put down the Jack Daniels.
Drew brees was having a MVP season too, until about week 13 or so. Then wasnt the MVP at the end.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, injuries can’t be an issues as to why you’re team is struggling evidently. I don’t get it. If Dak got hurt, then his backup breaks his leg and the 3rd string throws 5 picks in his 1st game that’s evidently not an acceptable excuse as to why the lost.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are on our 4th DT with both of our lineman out last week. BTW the way the team rotates our fourth DT gets playing time in games. We have a lot of interchangeable players on our DL. Like Crawford will play DT & DE at times. jackson too.
That was fords point on depth when people were arguing with him on depth.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are on our 4th DT with both of our lineman out last week. BTW the way the team rotates our fourth DT gets playing time in games. We have a lot of interchangeable players on our DL. Like Crawford will play DT & DE at times. jackson too.
That was fords point on depth when people were arguing with him on depth.

Dallas is the only team to do this... :L

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, injuries can’t be an issues as to why you’re team is struggling evidently. I don’t get it. If Dak got hurt, then his backup breaks his leg and the 3rd string throws 5 picks in his 1st game that’s evidently not an acceptable excuse as to why the lost.
No. We are just honest about it.
We say up front. If Dak goes down our season is over.
Some Eagle fans say no we have great depth. Just FYI, no eagle fan said that about the QB position.

We do have Gallup out Austin has been out & now Cooper is questionable, but we have (for once) nice depth at WR. Dont get mad at us because Eagle fans made a big thing about the best depth & when it was said then they should have no excuses. Pretty much all of them were yep no excuses needed, & now the 1st ones using lack of depth as the excuse. LOL

I am just enjoying the show!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is the only team to do this... :L
Nope but we have the depth to keep going with 2 of them missing. You were the one to ask me that question.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We are just honest about it.
We say up front. If Dak goes down our season is over.
Some Eagle fans say no we have great depth. Just FYI, no eagle fan said that about the QB position.

We do have Gallup out Austin has been out & now Cooper is questionable, but we have (for once) nice depth at WR. Dont get mad at us because Eagle fans made a big thing about the best depth & when it was said then they should have no excuses. Pretty much all of them were yep no excuses needed, & now the 1st ones using lack of depth as the excuse. LOL

I am just enjoying the show!

are you drunk?