• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

PE1 getting his dick kicked in after moving more goal posts and blaming it on booze. Classic PE1 deflection

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to lay off the booze

@You said Eagles fans said they have a great secondary
@I said “I never said that”
@You reply “I don’t give a fuck about you. It was other Eagles fans”
@I said I highly doubt that any Eagle fan said that
@Now you reply “I’m chasing a conversation and you are sticking to your point”

What the fuck is going on tonight? Are you guys all smashed drunk??
I am 100% sober
you are mixing conversations, which is typical. I never mentioned secondaries. You did.
I mentioned team depth.
you said you never said that. I dont remember if you were or not & I dont give a fuck.
I mentioned eagle fans & you took that as you.
Since I never mentioned secondaries, I am not gonna go down the rabbit hole with you about secondaries.
My point is about eagle fans talking about depth.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 100% sober
you are mixing conversations, which is typical. I never mentioned secondaries. You did.
I mentioned team depth.
you said you never said that. I dont remember if you were or not & I dont give a fuck.
I mentioned eagle fans & you took that as you.
Since I never mentioned secondaries, I am not gonna go down the rabbit hole with you about secondaries.
My point is about eagle fans talking about depth.

He absolutely said they have “great depth” and now he is changing his tune

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely said they have “great depth” and now he is changing his tune
it wasn't my argument. I was just watching the show. I do know more than one Eagle fan was in that very debate. After awhile they all blend together.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help out the eagle fans with their injury excuse.

Eagles CB Avonte Maddox was forced from Thursday's game against the Packers with a head injury.
Maddox, who was in the game for an injured Sidney Jones (hamstring), took a helmet-to-helmet shot from teammate Andrew Sendejo. The duo was trying to break up a pass in the red zone. Maddox was motionless for several minutes before being loaded onto a stretcher. The Eagles' secondary is once again biblically banged up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles CB Avonte Maddox was forced from Thursday's game against the Packers with a head injury.
Maddox, who was in the game for an injured Sidney Jones (hamstring), took a helmet-to-helmet shot from teammate Andrew Sendejo. The duo was trying to break up a pass in the red zone. Maddox was motionless for several minutes before being loaded onto a stretcher. The Eagles' secondary is once again biblically banged up.

Lol

He got injured by a dude named Pendejo

PE1 is a pendejo

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La'el Collins sucks

Why do you all, now including you make up shit. You guys were the ones cool with him leaving in FA. Every single one of you Cowboy fans make up false stories and get support from the rest. Now it’s even the good Cowboy fans

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don’t understand you guys. Non stop inflammatory posts. When a team is “biblically” banged up it’s not an excuse it’s a fact. Are the Cowboys 6 deep at CB? No.
So Amari Cooper, Zeek, LVE, T Smith, Byron Smith, J Smith all get hurt that’s not a valid reason for their struggling. You guy come here looking to start nonsense

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t understand you guys. Non stop inflammatory posts. When a team is “biblically” banged up it’s not an excuse it’s a fact. Are the Cowboys 6 deep at CB? No.
So Amari Cooper, Zeek, LVE, T Smith, Byron Smith, J Smith all get hurt that’s not a valid reason for their struggling. You guy come here looking to start nonsense
dude. LOL
I was pointing out how bad your DBs were injured by highlighting that.
I completely agree your DBs are in Dire straits.
Go take some blood pressure medicine, switch to Decaf take a deep breath & come back

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. LOL
I was pointing out how bad your DBs were injured by highlighting that.
I completely agree your DBs are in Dire straits.
Go take some blood pressure medicine, switch to Decaf take a deep breath & come back

He needs to go see his therapist

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't even call on LeBlanc

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a few corners get healthy or the Eagles will be starting Rasul Douglas and Craig James next week.

Yikes. Even the Jets might carve that up.