• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an Eagle fan saying Philly has a good secondary? I find that really hard to believe. They are awful. Have been for a while.
have no idea. You quoted me talking about eagle fans talking about depth. I am not chasing the conversation you want to have now.
I am sticking to the point I made.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you proceeded to not answer it.
well our 4th DT started & we won (granted it was the dolphins so there is that)
So he is good enough for us to continue playing well. Thought that part was obvious when I said he is playing now.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, injuries can’t be an issues as to why you’re team is struggling evidently. I don’t get it. If Dak got hurt, then his backup breaks his leg and the 3rd string throws 5 picks in his 1st game that’s evidently not an acceptable excuse as to why the lost.

And yet you can’t give credit to Dak when he has a good game.

Goal posts?

Moved again.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? That made no sense. Because Wentz was having an MVP type season that means I moved goalposts. Put down the Jack Daniels.
Wrong. Wentz was injured and Brady won the MVP yet your stubborn ass just couldn't accept it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We are just honest about it.
We say up front. If Dak goes down our season is over.
Some Eagle fans say no we have great depth. Just FYI, no eagle fan said that about the QB position.

We do have Gallup out Austin has been out & now Cooper is questionable, but we have (for once) nice depth at WR. Dont get mad at us because Eagle fans made a big thing about the best depth & when it was said then they should have no excuses. Pretty much all of them were yep no excuses needed, & now the 1st ones using lack of depth as the excuse. LOL

I am just enjoying the show!

But what I’m trying to say is we have our depth injured too. Down two excellent DTs and Cox is also limping around not being himself. Next Sunday our 5th and 6th CB will be our starters. One just made the roster a few days ago. No team ever has had that much depth and I think the only thing you’re enjoying is our massive amount of injuries

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Wentz was injured and Brady won the MVP yet your stubborn ass just couldn't accept it.

Huhh? I accepted it. I said I think Wentz would have won if he didn’t get injured especially since Brady didn’t have a great December and Wentz got injured against an excellent team, on the road back to back weeks while throwing 4 TDs. I accepted it. Why do you make up such BS day after day and attribute it to me?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what I’m trying to say is we have our depth injured too. Down two excellent DTs and Cox is also limping around not being himself. Next Sunday our 5th and 6th CB will be our starters. One just made the roster a few days ago. No team ever has had that much depth and I think the only thing you’re enjoying is our massive amount of injuries
1st off I mentioned (talking to the Hawk fan) injuries taking tolls, but still laugh at all the shit talking eagle fans were saying about how deep they were their GM is just great & too smart (blahblahblah) at building the team. Fordman challenged that, then just typical eagle craziness BS conversations.
Now 1st ones talking injuries as an excuse.

How can you not see the humor in this LOL

BTW what happened to Cox?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the eagles win tonight despite all these injuries? Sounds like an excuse to me

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you can’t give credit to Dak when he has a good game.

Goal posts?

Moved again.

What? All you guys do is make up absolute bullshit and attribute to me. Dak has been phenomenal this year. So far he has been the 2nd best QB in the entire NFL.
And another infuriating thing if I didn’t (hypothetically) give Dak credit that’s not what moving the goalposts means. I know you guys frequently disagree with my opinion but why do you, Manster, PDay and DblDown and recently Schmoopy1000 make shit up that I never said.
The fuck are you talking about. Dak has been close to perfection all year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the eagles win tonight despite all these injuries? Sounds like an excuse to me

The run game finally got going and we have an excellent QB. But we definitely wouldn’t be 2-2 without all these injuries

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna go with "Rodgers Ego" for 500 dick. :D

They run like they should have at the 1. Instead of trying to stat pad the TD ratio. They atleast tie the game late.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The run game finally got going and we have an excellent QB. But we definitely wouldn’t be 2-2 without all these injuries

Sounds like you took the ball out of the QBs hands and won. You should take notice of that

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? All you guys do is make up absolute bullshit and attribute to me. Dak has been phenomenal this year. So far he has been the 2nd best QB in the entire NFL.
And another infuriating thing if I didn’t (hypothetically) give Dak credit that’s not what moving the goalposts means. I know you guys frequently disagree with my opinion but why do you, Manster, PDay and DblDown and recently Schmoopy1000 make shit up that I never said.
Everytime you called me a liar. I went & posted your quote (usually multiple)
go fuck yourself

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you admit you were wrong? Good

You said Dak “doesn’t have the arm talent to be great”

And now you say he’s great. Got it

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you took the ball out of the QBs hands and won. You should take notice of that
actually usually when the eagles score a lot of points. They usually have a big running day.
The team is dangerous when their running game is working.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit you were wrong? Good

You said Dak “doesn’t have the arm talent to be great”

And now you say he’s great. Got it

Wentz became a game manager tonight. He became everything PE1 said Dak was earlier in his career

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? I accepted it. I said I think Wentz would have won if he didn’t get injured especially since Brady didn’t have a great December and Wentz got injured against an excellent team, on the road back to back weeks while throwing 4 TDs. I accepted it. Why do you make up such BS day after day and attribute it to me?
How long did that take?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no idea. You quoted me talking about eagle fans talking about depth. I am not chasing the conversation you want to have now.
I am sticking to the point I made.

You guys need to lay off the booze

@You said Eagles fans said they have a great secondary
@I said “I never said that”
@You reply “I don’t give a fuck about you. It was other Eagles fans”
@I said I highly doubt that any Eagle fan said that
@Now you reply “I’m chasing a conversation and you are sticking to your point”

What the fuck is going on tonight? Are you guys all smashed drunk??