• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude. LOL
I was pointing out how bad your DBs were injured by highlighting that.
I completely agree your DBs are in Dire straits.
Go take some blood pressure medicine, switch to Decaf take a deep breath & come back

Sometimes it’s hard to get the gist. I thought you were saying the article was making excuses. I don’t get how some people around here think injuries aren’t a valid excuse. Yes all team gets injuries but when you’ve lost your top 4 CBs already and a starting WR, starting LB, starting DT and his excellent backup in only 4 games there’s a legit reason for their struggles. If the Eagles keep this pace up it will be over 30 players lost this year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope a few corners get healthy or the Eagles will be starting Rasul Douglas and Craig James next week.

Yikes. Even the Jets might carve that up.

That’s why I’m kind of thinking it’s time to go get Jacksonville’s CB.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's probably worth it.
well no other team has bit on it, so if the eagles are willing to pay it, you guys have an open road to him.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it’s hard to get the gist. I thought you were saying the article was making excuses. I don’t get how some people around here think injuries aren’t a valid excuse. Yes all team gets injuries but when you’ve lost your top 4 CBs already and a starting WR, starting LB, starting DT and his excellent backup in only 4 games there’s a legit reason for their struggles. If the Eagles keep this pace up it will be over 30 players lost this year.

Get better strength and conditioning coach
He’s obviously not getting the job done

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you all, now including you make up shit. You guys were the ones cool with him leaving in FA. Every single one of you Cowboy fans make up false stories and get support from the rest. Now it’s even the good Cowboy fans
It seems to me of the two of us right here you are the one making things up with your accusations. What did I make up exactly and please be specific

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t understand you guys. Non stop inflammatory posts. When a team is “biblically” banged up it’s not an excuse it’s a fact. Are the Cowboys 6 deep at CB? No.
So Amari Cooper, Zeek, LVE, T Smith, Byron Smith, J Smith all get hurt that’s not a valid reason for their struggling. You guy come here looking to start nonsense
Since you have said this 30 times:
Who is as good as Cooper that is out for Philly
Who is as good as Zeke that is out for Philly
Who is as good as LVE that is out for Philly
Who is as good as T Smith that is out for Philly
Who is as good as Byron Smith (Jones?) that is out for Philly
Who is as good as Jaylon that is out for Philly

And yes, If all of those guys were out we would be in trouble, but your 6 best guys aren't out either. We all know you have injuries. Deal with it, it's the NFL. It isn't going to stop happening.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yes, If all of those guys were out we would be in trouble, but your 6 best guys aren't out either. We all know you have injuries. Deal with it, it's the NFL. It isn't going to stop happening.

He has the mental toughness of a spoiled 3 year old

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 5 starters? We have two dumb DEs that were suspended and were down 4 starters. Sean Lee will soon be hurt soon and make it 5. We also have the best OL Martin in the league playing banged up and our top receiver playing with turf toe and perhaps not playing this week and a LT that pretty much will play with a bad back for the rest of his life and an arm brace. Luckily our Center with an autoimmune disease seems to be ok so far:hope:. The Jets lost their QB for the year. The Giants lost a guy better than most of your guys combined. The Saints lost their star QB for weeks and the Steelers for the year. The Pats lost their Center (?) for the year and had a perennial All Pro retire at like 28. And my fantasy team is without D Jax, TY and has a few other guys listed as questionable that I don't know what to do with...The point is, yes your team has had some real shitty luck so far and yes that is a big problem, but that's just how it is in the NFL. You just need to fight through it or quit. Eagles fans of all people should know this after 2017. But stop whining about it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 5 starters? We have two dumb DEs that were suspended and were down 4 starters. Sean Lee will soon be hurt soon and make it 5. We also have the best OL Martin in the league playing banged up and our top receiver playing with turf toe and perhaps not playing this week and a LT that pretty much will play with a bad back for the rest of his life and an arm brace. Luckily our Center with an autoimmune disease seems to be ok so far:hope:. The Jets lost their QB for the year. The Giants lost a guy better than most of your guys combined. The Saints lost their star QB for weeks and the Steelers for the year. The Pats lost their Center (?) for the year and had a perennial All Pro retire at like 28. And my fantasy team is without D Jax, TY and has a few other guys listed as questionable that I don't know what to do with...The point is, yes your team has had some real shitty luck so far and yes that is a big problem, but that's just how it is in the NFL. You just need to fight through it or quit. Eagles fans of all people should know this after 2017. But stop whining about it.

Again every team has injuries. But who lost two excellent DTs and will be starting their 5th and 6th CBs this week. Sometimes it just gets past the devastating point. I’m just saying or asking why isn’t that a valid excuse for a team struggling?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn’t matter if they are as good or better. Dallas would be losing if they had the amount of injuries we had and that’s just a flat out fact. I’m just saying why do people discount massive amount of injury and act like it’s no issue at all. It was a hypothetical. If Dallas lost all those players and they lost I’d sure say it was injury related.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter if they are as good or better. Dallas would be losing if they had the amount of injuries we had and that’s just a flat out fact. I’m just saying why do people discount massive amount of injury and act like it’s no issue at all. It was a hypothetical. If Dallas lost all those players and they lost I’d sure say it was injury related.

Eagles injuries are on the DL, OL, and DBs.

I thought the Eagles had the most depth along both lines and the starting DBs sucked anyway.

In that case shouldn't the injuries hardly matter?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you making up lies. Every single Eagle fan knew we had a poor secondary coming into the season. It cracks me up how you guys make up lies and get all the anti Eagle Cowboys fans to run with it.

It's called listening to sports radio. So please tell me where I'm lying.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams do have injuries but different teams have different amounts and some teams get hit really hard. Imagine if you lost R Wilson, Bobby Wagner, and about 5 other guys and lose by 3 and we say “Oh, you’re just making up excuses”. Yes every teams suffer injuries but some teams get devastated by them losing several key players. Is it an excuse? Yes. But it’s a fucking valid excuse.

A couple of years ago Seattle got devastated by injuries and managed a 9-7 record just missing out of the playoffs. I didn't use any excuses as they could have won 2 of those games but they blew it. Oh, that was almost the entire LOB out with injury. It's a valid excuse when you're the freakin Dolphins, it's not a valid excuse when most people say the Eagles depth is best in the league. Next man up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams do have injuries but different teams have different amounts and some teams get hit really hard. Imagine if you lost R Wilson, Bobby Wagner, and about 5 other guys and lose by 3 and we say “Oh, you’re just making up excuses”. Yes every teams suffer injuries but some teams get devastated by them losing several key players. Is it an excuse? Yes. But it’s a fucking valid excuse.

A couple of years ago Seattle got devastated by injuries and managed a 9-7 record just missing out of the playoffs. I didn't use any excuses as they could have won 2 of those games but they blew it. Oh, that was almost the entire LOB out with injury. It's a valid excuse when you're the freakin Dolphins, it's not a valid excuse when most people say the Eagles depth is best in the league. Next man up.