• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East @ AFC West

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized that in week 4 every NFC East team is on the road against the AFC West

Dallas @ San Diego

NYG @ KC

PHIL @ DEN

WAS @ OAK

How do you think the East will do? I'm going with 2-2 as I think Dallas and Was will pull out victories but truth of the matter is 0-4 is very possible.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized that in week 4 every NFC East team is on the road against the AFC West

Dallas @ San Diego

NYG @ KC

PHIL @ DEN

WAS @ OAK

How do you think the East will do? I'm going with 2-2 as I think Dallas and Was will pull out victories but truth of the matter is 0-4 is very possible.

No doubt. But IMO I'm thinking that it'll be more like 1-3 AFC west with the Cowboys being the only winners based on what I've seen out ta the NFC Least so far...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. But IMO I'm thinking that it'll be more like 1-3 AFC west with the Cowboys being the only winners based on what I've seen out ta the NFC Least so far...

I don't know that Giants @KC game looks like a pretty tough one ;) Ok just kidding I agree the Cowboys so far look like the only half way competitive team in that division. I honestly think the AFC West goes 4-0 against them. They haven't lost to them yet with the Raiders being the only team that hasn't played against one of them. Washington at Oakland could be a tough one just because I think RGIII is starting to get a little healthier with each passing week. Never quite know what you are going to get from him.

I'm always right

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas @ San Diego

NYG @ KC

PHIL @ DEN

WAS @ OAK

Is that you pony boy?

Anyway..here's how I see it shaking out:
Dallas over San Diego
Chiefs over Giants. As a long time Chief fan, this game worries me a bit.
Eagles over donkeys ( can't pick denver EVER! )
Washington over Oakland. Although it wouldn't suprise me if Oaknald won.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that you pony boy?

Anyway..here's how I see it shaking out:
Dallas over San Diego
Chiefs over Giants. As a long time Chief fan, this game worries me a bit.
Eagles over donkeys ( can't pick denver EVER! )
Washington over Oakland. Although it wouldn't suprise me if Oaknald won.

Wow way to show any kind of objectivity in picking teams. Doesn't matter that the NFC East has yet to win a game against the AFC West this year but all of a sudden on one given Sunday the Chiefs are the only team that can win. Especially considering they are all home games for the AFC West.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers will have a lead in the 4th quarter and lose, just like their other two losses. Romo will have 400 yards easy. The Cowboys have shown they can shoot themselves in the foot too, so maybe the Bolts have a chance.

The Giants will go to 0-4, and the Chiefs will continue to be the story of the year, although most people that watch football know that 2-14 was not an accurate view of the talent that was there.

If the Eagles continue to abide by their offensive game plan of giving the ball back to the other team as fast as possible, the Broncos may very well score 60 points.

The Raiders suck, but the Skins surprisingly suck as well. Coin flip.

I'll say the AFC teams win 3 of 4, with the losing team being Oakland or SD.

indypatfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow way to show any kind of objectivity in picking teams. Doesn't matter that the NFC East has yet to win a game against the AFC West this year but all of a sudden on one given Sunday the Chiefs are the only team that can win. Especially considering they are all home games for the AFC West.
I like AFC West in all games with Dallas a maybe.

I'm always right

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, how the NFC East has fared against the AFC West has absolutely NO bearing on this weeks games. Frankly it's assinine to think it does. As if the giants, cowboys, eagles and redskins will all just decide not to try since the AFCW has scoreboard after last week.

Denver will likely win but I hate them more than any other team in the NFL so I will never ever pick them to win based on principle. And I think that oakland sucks since they barely beat Jacksonville in Oakland and they have no real starting QB. I don't think the redskins are as bad as they've looked so far this season. That said, I did say that I could see oakland winning. That game is a toss up. And I believe that dallas is just a better team than san diego. Hell...I even said that I was worried about the giants even though they're 0-3 because I think they're better than their record. But it's in KC and I do think the CHiefs will win and that has little to do with me being a Chief fan.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to say, anywhere from 0-4 to 3-1 is possible. I think Wash will beat the Raiders, Philly has not much chance in Denver, the Gmen losing to Andy Reed in KC but we may get surprised and Dallas, who the f#@* knows with them. If history is a judge, them coming off a big win means they may lay a giant egg but maybe they come out and play great. The 'Boys might be the most unpredictable team in football.