• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Divisional Rd: GB Packers vs SF 49ers GDT

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone knows we have to cut him....March? They'll let him hit the market and take their best shot.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if they can get anything for him. Not because I think people don't want him, I am pretty sure a handful of teams will show interest in Alex when he is available.

But, with what Kaep just did, it points more to the 49ers definitely cutting Alex instead of paying him so much to be a backup, so some of those teams might just roll the dice and wait for him to get cut and hope nobody else trades for him.

Hopefully one team shows interest in trading for him, an then Baalke can work his magic and maybe turn it into a 2 or 3 team bidding war for Alex.

Oh, he'll have value. With the paucity of decent QBs in the league, he'll bring back a mid round pick.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great Game by the 49ers!! Justin doesn't look 100% great effort from that guy!! Offense is rolling, Kaep, Crabtree, Gore, the Line!! Special teams did great, no drops, returns! Defense played grear against the run and decent in pressure, Need More Aldon, Justin, Ray, Ahmad!! Coach a few more short passes to Frank, Vernon, LaMichael let them breakout!! Go 49ers!! Want Seattle to win this week so we can stay at home!!:)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, he'll have value. With the paucity of decent QBs in the league, he'll bring back a mid round pick.

That'd be awesome. I'd probably be happy for a 5-7 round pick even. Just getting anything for a guy who would surely get cut is a win.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

FIN....

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the heck did this "likes" thing come from?

Seems like it is the upgrade over that old rep button.

Well then. Thanks for the "like". I guess I need to find that button.

I wonder if they can move it to the bottom, near the edit, quote, or whatnot buttons. It makes the pages longer, not that I mind that much. They could also put it along the top, on the line that has the time, too.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didnt get to comment at all during the game because was watching the game with a group of friends but holy shit what a game!!! Kaep was unbelievable! Especially after rebounding after an early pick 6. Amazing game!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Site Announcements, Help & Suggestions

Not a bad suggestion, you should throw it in here.

I don't mind the like and share button and probably won't use it that much except for funny posts, but I wrote this:

The positioning of the like and share buttons make the pages either longer or look longer/busy, not that I mind that much.

I wonder if you can move the like button to the bottom, to the left of the edit, quote, and Q-Reply buttons. (Maybe get rid of the Q-Reply button because it seems redundant?) I don't think we need the share button, because I don't think it's practical, but if you keep it, it could be the second from the right (the like on the very right).

Quote Multi-Q Share Like

Then, just list how many like it, and if someone hovers their mouse over it, they see who. Clicking it adds you to the list. Like a thumbs up, thumbs down sign on YouTube but with names on it. (Maybe not thumbs down if you are trying to avoid the REP problem we had earlier. Maybe we don't need the names, but then it becomes like a weaker rep button.) Actually, I don't know how this could be done - maybe when you hover your mouse over it? Sort of like when you hover over the subject line on the thread page, you can see the first part of the first post.

You could also put it along the top, on the line that has the time, too.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah Niners! So impressed with the way Kaep came back from that pick 6 to start the game. Some of his passes were ridiculous-some drops from the TE's\WR's that should have been caught. Kaep was the X factor tonight- you can't gameplan for his escability. Proud of the D and the way the whole team played tonight. NFC championship time!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note. I don't recall one peep about the condition of the turf, by anyone.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head butting is cool. We should start doing that...no flags apparently.

That seemed like it would be one of those, "it doesn't matter, but we'll call it because of what it technically was" things, but then they didn't.