• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next OC and DC:

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a USC Alum and fan, I strongly disapprove of Kiffin as the OC. He flat sucks. Expect about 8 bubble screens a game.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Lane Kiffin but let's face the facts here his Alabama offense did put up more points on Ohio St than that supposed offensive Juggernaut called Oregon.

I'd still rather have anyone else on the rumored list with Shanny at the top of it. I think he would do great at this stage in his career to return as an OC.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pick an OC already. If we sign Kiffin then Class has nothing to do with it. Kiffin is not a class act and this would be a weird pick up for us. We will be the laughing stock of the NFL. First Tomsula and now Lane. Oh and then throw in if we sign the DC from the raiders. Wow bad start to this offseason.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pick an OC already. If we sign Kiffin then Class has nothing to do with it. Kiffin is not a class act and this would be a weird pick up for us. We will be the laughing stock of the NFL. First Tomsula and now Lane. Oh and then throw in if we sign the DC from the raiders. Wow bad start to this offseason.

I agree. I wanted Shanahan but if your scenario pans out, WTF? It is almost like Baalke wants to prove he has picked such a good roster that this team can win with anyone coaching it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2m2 minutes ago The #49ers requested permission to speak with #Colts special assistant Rob Chudzinski for OC, source said, like the #Rams did earlier

P.S. Hunch Rams get him. Why they requested earlier. Didn't sit on thier hands like Baalke did.

I think this would be a good pick up

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio goes to the bears. I like what they are doing. Fox and fangio is a nice combo.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio goes to the bears. I like what they are doing. Fox and fangio is a nice combo.

As a Bear fan, may I give a shout out to the 49'ers organizational turn over... Big thank you.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this morning Arizona is interviewing Nolan for their DC position,lol. I guess we are not the only ones exercisizing poor judgement

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this move. Eric manganic as DC. He did a great job with the Pats. this would be a good move.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this move. Eric manganic as DC. He did a great job with the Pats. this would be a good move.

It would be better than Tarver a least. But this time being spent on trying to fill out the coaching staff or only looking internally is already bringing back Mike Singletary memories. No matter what this staff was gonna be a down grade, but how much a down grade could be scary.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I am starting to get tired of all these coaching rumors. Just hire someone and lets be done with it

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I am starting to get tired of all these coaching rumors. Just hire someone and lets be done with it

Same here.Unless the 9ers are looking at coaches who are currently on the Pats or the 'Hawks they need to make these picks. It will take a while after gathering up this make-shift coaching staff to get on the same page of what this FO really wants and to gel into an NFL style of coaching. My current guess is that this next season will not lead the 9ers to a winning season.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As a Bear fan, may I give a shout out to the 49'ers organizational turn over... Big thank you.

No problem, im sure he will instantly turn your bottom feeding defensive players into all pros.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't mind if it takes longer, cause obviously these are critical decisions to make.

hey have to get people that projects to working well with Tomsula. They can't get it perfect, but do take the time to do your best evaluations. Take the time to evaluate each candidates vision, and tendencies.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't mind if it takes longer, cause obviously these are critical decisions to make.

hey have to get people that projects to working well with Tomsula. They can't get it perfect, but do take the time to do your best evaluations. Take the time to evaluate each candidates vision, and tendencies.

If we had an outside candidate as HC I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. To me, it looks bad because we had the internal candidate and you would think all this would have been thought out before hand. Instead, it seems like they're making it up as they go.

The signs I look at are, our HC is a defensive guy but there is really no position coach in place on the defensive side. We're looking for a OC to run things on their own, but we're basically telling that guy we have the offensive position coaches are in place already (RB, OL, and maybe QB) but yes you're running the show. Never mind they may not fit that OC's personality, the scheme, or they might have their own guys they want.