• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next OC and DC:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Re: Henry's predecessor, during his five years at USC - and a year or two after, just to be fair to him - the program produced Patrick Turner (late-3rd), Damian Williams (mid-3rd), Ronald Johnson (6th, by us), and David Ausberry (7th). He also had Robert Woods (early-2nd) and Marqise Lee (early-2nd) early in their college careers, though they finished up under new coaching.

Henry seemingly had a strong hand in developing Beckham, Jr. and Landry. Though they were hurting for receiving talent this past year, which could call into question his ability to cultivate talent.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: Henry's predecessor, during his five years at USC - and a year or two after, just to be fair to him - the program produced Patrick Turner (late-3rd), Damian Williams (mid-3rd), Ronald Johnson (6th, by us), and David Ausberry (7th). He also had Robert Woods (early-2nd) and Marqise Lee (early-2nd) early in their college careers, though they finished up under new coaching.

Henry seemingly had a strong hand in developing Beckham, Jr. and Landry. Though they were hurting for receiving talent this past year, which could call into question his ability to cultivate talent.

Did Ronald Johnson ever make the team? Robert Woods seems like a decent WR

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It would be nice to feel like there was some sort of plan in place with the passing game. It rarely felt that way last year....

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can pretty much understand every choice they made for this staff. And get behind them. Except for Jim Tomsula. I can't see the difference between him and Singletary.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pretty much understand every choice they made for this staff. And get behind them. Except for Jim Tomsula. I can't see the difference between him and Singletary.

Nah, this isn't a grass is greener or everyone would be better than Singletary approach to me. Because Mike Tyson would certainly be worse than Singletary.

All jokes aside, I've heard enough from Pozz to believe that his floor is better than Singletary (though maybe Singletary's ceiling could have been higher than Tomsula's floor?). I actually think Pozz would think that any such comparison is baseless and uninformed.