• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next OC and DC:

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is how bad coaches don't want to come here, Chud signed a 1 year Deal.

49ers are now looking at Steve Logan from Europe football(Rein Fire). HE did coach for Tampa in 2011 This is a Joke I hope.

Yes, the "slap you naked and steal your clothes" hiree for Qb or offensive assistant position so The jeep can be promoted to OC. Kinda makes you wonder how classy is that? Ohh well, I getting a pretty good laugh at the situation in a sarcastic sort of way. They also say Jeep is the guy who drew up our Red zone plays the last 4 years so we have a lot to look forward to if Jeep is our man at OC :wtf2:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another coach turns us down. man york and baalke are looking bad. i think its official they screwed up and had no plan.

I think they had a plan, just nobody wants to be part of it.

Wonder if they had hired Fangio instead, if they would still be having trouble signing a legit OC. Is there just absolutely no confidence in Tomsula or is it they just screwed up so hard on the Harbaugh situation that they would have the same problem under Fangio?

What is the next step? I think we will be finding out soon and I am afraid it will be cringe-worthy.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How do you miss out on the top OC's available and at the same time start hiring offensive positions before that?

Seems ass backwards.

You should get the OC in here first and then let the OC fill in the staff with the guys that he wants.

I hope this doesn't end in a disaster.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you miss out on the top OC's available and at the same time start hiring offensive positions before that?

Seems ass backwards.

You should get the OC in here first and then let the OC fill in the staff with the guys that he wants.

I hope this doesn't end in a disaster.

too late it is a disaster.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking good. This is supposed to be an upgrade from our previous offensive coaching staff? I don't believe there is a new receivers coach either yet

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are seriously behind the power curve and no one seems to want to be a part of this coaching staff even if it comes with a promotion, that speaks volumes abut how this organization is being viewed after the debacle with Harbaugh, why would anyone want to come here if getting to 3 NFCCG's and a SB is not good enough to keep your job ? Jed York and Ballke better hope they start shitting Tiffany Cufflinks or this is gonna get real ugly real quick.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We are seriously behind the power curve and no one seems to want to be a part of this coaching staff even if it comes with a promotion, that speaks volumes abut how this organization is being viewed after the debacle with Harbaugh, why would anyone want to come here if getting to 3 NFCCG's and a SB is not good enough to keep your job ? Jed York and Ballke better hope they start shitting Tiffany Cufflinks or this is gonna get real ugly real quick.

Not sure I agree with that. The only guy who turned down a "promotion" was Chudzinski, and he had very valid reasons. He was promoted on his own squad, was almost certainly given a generous raise, and is potentially in line to take over as the OC of a high-powered offense next year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MaioccoCSN: #49ers have discussed Eagles WR coach Bob Bicknell for OC spot, and Florida is pursuing Ronald Curry for WR coach, reports @AlbertBreer.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not you, too. It's one SB and 2 NFCC's. Otherwise, it would be one SB, 3 NFCC's, 3 Divisional Rounds, two WCs, 44 regular season wins, 3 playoff appearances...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers continue their outsourcing ways with its infatuation with ex-NFL Europe coaches. Now if could only outsource our owners:yahoo:

Wonder how well BB picked up the intraciesof the hurry up offense of Chip Kelly?

I never thought it was possible to downgrade from Roman and Morton. I was wrong.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I never thought it was possible to downgrade from Roman and Morton. I was wrong.

If we keep Curry, I wouldnt' see that as a downgrade. Frankly, it's hard to imagine that anyone would be a downgrade as there's absolutely no evidence Morton had any positive impact during his four years here.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep Curry, I wouldnt' see that as a downgrade. Frankly, it's hard to imagine that anyone would be a downgrade as there's absolutely no evidence Morton had any positive impact during his four years here.

Wasnt Curry working under Morton? Add to that the people being hired on offense doesnt instill alot of confidence