• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RamCub, I also loved the Steelers draft. I would have made it over here earlier but with school and work I could only manage 1 site's worth of draft chat.

As far as the Rams draft goes I hate the trade up. I pick itself is fine with me but I don't like giving up picks. If you're going to give up picks it better be for a Julio Jones type of player, not a Tavon Austin type. I love the Ogletree pick, I wanted him at 22 anyway so the trade down worked out perfectly. McDonald wasn't 1 of the safeties I had done a lot of research on (Shamarko Thomas and Eric Reid were my guys) but after looking a lot into him I think he'll fit the defense well. The Bailey pick confused me a bit at first but I think he'll be a steal in the end. Barrett Jones is a great blocker, a smart kid and a hard worker, glad to have him on the team. McGee is a depth pick in my mind and Zac Stacy could compete for touches with Richardson and Pead this season so I like that move. All in all a very solid draft.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, everybody! I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but I'm glad I found y'all! Been a busy season at work, so I kinda let the boards fall by the wayside. Next thing I know, I check back in to find they're gone??? I figured the CBS people were pretty much lost in the wind.

I just happened to glance at some comments on Prisco's draft grades, and saw the link, so I came over. Looks like the gang's all here. This new forum will take some getting used to, so, I'll be posting more as I acclimate, but it seems like everyone here likes it so far.

Talk to ya soon! GO RAMS!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, everybody! I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but I'm glad I found y'all! Been a busy season at work, so I kinda let the boards fall by the wayside. Next thing I know, I check back in to find they're gone??? I figured the CBS people were pretty much lost in the wind.

I just happened to glance at some comments on Prisco's draft grades, and saw the link, so I came over. Looks like the gang's all here. This new forum will take some getting used to, so, I'll be posting more as I acclimate, but it seems like everyone here likes it so far.

Talk to ya soon! GO RAMS!!!

Hey look who finally shows up! :clap:

We do have a lot of the crew over here, and some posters from the 9ers and seahags boards made it over too. As I recall you liked to mix it up with them peoples...

Glad you made it over here Caynine we are just missing a few of the crew now, I hope they make it over too.. Those still MIA off the top of my head are Redgirl, Rammer, Pickemrite, KSUDodgers, AngelsRams & Mutigersfan...

Anyways brother :welcome:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Love the avatar....

Now let's see him do his thing!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys: very happy to see activity on the Rams board here. 49ers board is strong so we need to grow as much as possible.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - Mutigers posted a couple of spots above Caynine!!!

Caynine - Welcome back to the party!!! Love the avatar.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought about correcting him but decided to play nice on the new site. Things will probably change soon though...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caynine - Welcome back to the party!!! Love the avatar.

Yeah I saw Caynine29's name listed on the Rams boards for this thread and clicked over to reply and welcome never reading where I left off and I guess he slipped in ahead of Caynine.

I thought about correcting him but decided to play nice on the new site. Things will probably change soon though...

Hey now! I gave you a welcome long ago on the Bradford thread!

Hats off to blue! And welcome mutiger! We've been waiting on you. I was just welcoming Caynine to SportsHoopla and mentioned you as MIA. Glad you made it over!

You make some good points here about the comparisons between this year's SB Champ at QB and the Rams QB.

We have surrounded Sam with a lot of 'young talent' and given time, I think we will start to see the development of a pretty good offense!

Glad you're all here! :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get your avi up mutigers!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Caynine and Mutigers1Fan: I'll echo what Ramcub, Vita, and Blue have stated in welcoming you guys to the best damn Sports site on the web!!! Most of us made it over here except for KSUDodgers, MrPickemrite and a few others. Good to see that both of you made it over and just in time for the best time of the year with the draft and the beginning of OTAs next week.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya Retro, shame that we lost a few, KSU was 1 of my favorite guys because or the old Big XII North connection.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Mutigers. Vita, Blue, Smed, and others including myself are holding out that he'll eventually surface. Stevieisgod is missing as well. I think Stevie may have decided to take a break for awhile in light of his favorite player left for Atlanta.

You'll love this site. Just get past the 40-post mark because way more benies become available to you in your account functions. ANd you can bet vcash here as well if you are in to that sort of activity. Overall, this place is waaayyyy better than SeeBS and Espn put together.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to look into that vCash stuff, I like to think I'm right a fair amount of the time.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And KSU may still find his way over, caynine and I took a while so maybe he's just taking his time.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And KSU may still find his way over, caynine and I took a while so maybe he's just taking his time.

I hope so, he seemed to have some insight with all his visits and work at Rams park...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Vita on KSU. Whenever I wanted to check the legitimacy of a development at Rams Park, all I had to do is gather the essentials and flash it onto the board and KSU would come along and provide either a thumbs up or thumbs down and that would usually start a discussion that would last awhile. I hope he makes it over here as well alonf with Pickemrite and Stevieisgod.