• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agred Cub, Fisher and Snead will get a good one early and probably a decent one late too. I think for the Rams, it is all about who goes away prior to #16. I saw a mock this morning on SeeBS of course without a QB in the discussion in the 1st round and went on pure need for each team. It was pretty good really and did address the needs of each team through the round. For example, they did have Austin going to the Jets at number 13, a need for sure if your not looking to replace Sanchez now. They had the Rams taking Chance Warmack at #16 and Eric Reid at #22. I don't have a problem with that at all. Fills the need next to Jake Long on the left side for a solid half of the line. With Wells at center (we do need to draft a replacement in the draft they can teach) Roc or Dahl at RG and Saffold at RT, that is solid. Add Kyle Long and that unit is set for a LONG TIME, sorry about the pun. Reid fills a need and I think you can throw a blanket over all the safeties early in the draft and can't go wrong. I believe in Fisher and Snead, we will do good here.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SJ76 is SportsJunkie! Well duh?!? Makes sense now....

Glad to see you made it over here Junkie, I never knew it was you until you put your avatar up!

:welcome:

Hey have you found any of your old gang from your thread 'Get baptised with 10's and fav'ed? or something like that?

There are a lot of old SeeBS posters over here.....

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/showgroups.php

Just scroll down to registered users... and you may see a few...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm in a fantasy league with all those dipsh!ts every baseball, football, and basketball season. So I have talked to them on CBS baseball fantasy site when the SeeBS boards went down.

I gave them the link so a few might head this way.

What was the deal anyways? SeeBS gave no warning and just decided to 86 the boards I guess?

Anyway, good to see yous. Don't know what I'd do around draft time if I didn't get to talk to you guys. :gaah:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue - Great post. Warmack at #16 and Reid at #22 would be awesome, I agree. Then we just get the best remaining WR at #46.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sportsjunkie!!! Good to see you made it over and hopefully the rest will follow. Nobody can figure out SeeBS and their BS. Just pulled the board without warning. You'll like this board especially with the draft tomorrow.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's mocks have Hopkins going as the 88th pick, way after Austin, Patterson, Allen and a few more. If that is the case and we can help the line, hopefully OG or Fluker at #16 if Austin is gone, the safety (pick one)we maybe could get Hopkins at #46, personally I think we are fine with Quick and Givens (Austin would help)and I agree with Junkie that it may be that Fisher and Snead are happy with the 3 RBs we have also. If that is the case another safety, best center and depth, depth, depth BPA especially if we can sign a FA OLB with the Chris Long money.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm in a fantasy league with all those dipsh!ts every baseball, football, and basketball season. So I have talked to them on CBS baseball fantasy site when the SeeBS boards went down.

I gave them the link so a few might head this way.

What was the deal anyways? SeeBS gave no warning and just decided to 86 the boards I guess?

Anyway, good to see yous. Don't know what I'd do around draft time if I didn't get to talk to you guys. :gaah:
Hey Junkie, you don't need to type dipsh!ts over here you can just type 'dipshits'

They don't treat us like kids over here...

As matter of fact, if you didn't get a chance to read through the thread...

Here's a welcome gift for you smed and ram-n-it, and anybody else who has come since it was first posted!

Welcome aboard!!

He's a welcoming gift:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that was fast Junkie... You must be like a magnet to those things....:lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this board. Didn't know I could cuss tho.

Wow. We'll see well I behave when someone fires me up. HA!

I'm pretty stoked about this draft. If you all were in STL, I would have you attend my draft party. Might get crazy.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue - You are on top of it! My mock in the mock SportsHoopla thread does have Austin and Reid in round one. After that I went for BPA + Need and, as a result, I took no RB's until round 7 where Knile Davis would be a great value. His durability is the concern but his intangibles are off the chart including being team captain. I drafted OL, OLB, DT, CB, and C in the other rounds.

I'm with Junkie on LeVeon Bell though if we go RB in the third round.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone!

Glad to see all the familiar posters whom made it from SeeBS to sports SportsHoopla!

DRAFT TOMORROW! Woohoo!

Tomorrow, our team gets a whole heckuva lot' better!

GO RAMS!

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a all out war in the WEST this season. Best division in the NFL or near it. RAMS only lost one in the division last season so RAMS know how to play those BUMS. GO RAMS!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this board. Didn't know I could cuss tho.

Wow. We'll see well I behave when someone fires me up. HA!

I'm pretty stoked about this draft. If you all were in STL, I would have you attend my draft party. Might get crazy.

SJ, you should tell the ED Jones stadium staff to up grade their wifi, that way I can schedule a trip down there to good ol St. Louie.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chilipepper: Good to meet you and excellent avi. I hope you join us for the draft as I am sure you'll find it fun and with good banter.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fearsome Foursome in action.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello folks. I follow both the Rams and Steelers and jumped to another site with the Steelers board from CBS about 2 weeks before they closed it down. I've been busy so I'm just now making it over here. I'm liking what I see so far.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mutigers!!! Great to see you made it over. What a draft for the Rams and Steelers. We all liked the players the Steelers drafted.

What's your take on the Ram's draft?