• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SmokingMonkey, good to have you here on the Rams site. I think the Rams stay where they are at this point. Not a lot of experience with Pead, Richardson and Stacy but I believe Fisher will run the gammet with these guys. Prior to the draft all small talk from the Rams is that Pead and Richardson were going to be the guys and now that as we have, as we have started to call him Little Big Horn Stacy to power the middle, that might be it. If someone is cut prior to the season that Fisher and Snead like, they will pull the trigger but for now, I think we have what it is.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and we'll finsih things off with the Big Horn, Ganaway with a thundering running game. Man this O can be explosive AND Smashmouth at least on paper!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another question that I have - is this the thread for the displaced cbs rams crew? It said 'new rams fans', but judging by people's pictures, looks like most of been rams fans for awhile.

I'll admit, I wasn't a fan until they moved to StL (my hometown), but was happy to get a franchise that had a rich history, as opposed to getting an expansion team. I still can't get that ugly St Louis Purple Stallions logo/name out of my head. Thank god Jacksonville won that battle!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me rephrase my question - is this the Rams running thread that will go on and on, or should I constantly be looking for new threads as they get posted?

No difference to me, just want to know if I should keep coming back here, or looking for the new ones

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything you are interested in Smoking Monkey that you feel is pertinent to the Rams, NFC West, NFL, old Rams, new Rams, LA versus St Louis or Cleveland for all that matter is good. Start a thread and we will discuss it for all that are interested in the subject. I have started many threads that might get 5 comments and 50 views that just stop because I was interested but no one else was. It is cool, just have fun.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey CBS guys and the guys that were already here... I am glad we CBS peeps were able to find a solid place to talk Rams football..... so what did everyone think of the draft???

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU!!! Welcome aboard. We sent out a search party for you and the other castoffs from Camp Bull Spit - aka SeeBS - that hadn't made it over prior to the draft.

Overall, everyone is very happy that we got Tavon Austin except that some of us didn't want to give up a pick to trade up. However, we did recoup a pick by trading down from #22 to #30. You can read all our comments for the three days of the draft on the three separate draft day threads.

We had all predicted that the Rams would trade down from #22 prior to the draft as you are aware from the CBS board. Peter King was in the Rams War Room during the draft and his Full Article, not the excerpts on the internet sites, can be found in this week's printed edition of Sports Illustrated.

Looking forward to your posts and I'm sure the guys will be welcoming you soon!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ksu, what draft? Thought the world stopped after SeeBS dropped the ball on Time Square. Glad to have someone close to the inter circle of Rams camp to bounce thing off of. Only a few still not here including redgirl. The site is good and seems to be pretty lib on most things. So far retro and Vita have become the sites post whores.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU........glad you found your way here! Now we need the "official unofficial Board GM" to visit the Dodgers Board and lead the Boys In Blue out of the doldrums.

Looks like the Rams are making progress. Good chance we make the playoffs this next season.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey CBS guys and the guys that were already here... I am glad we CBS peeps were able to find a solid place to talk Rams football..... so what did everyone think of the draft???

GUYS LOOK! KSU IS HERE!

Great to have you back KSU, I'm quite a fan of the draft. I think the Rams are heading in the right direction.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which UDFAs do you all think have the best shot at making the roster. Armstrong, Stewart and Cody are possible. Others?

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silas, I have made my presence known on the Dodgers board!!
Thanks for the warm reception one and all...

chy1127, to answer your question all 3 you mentioned should be on the 53 man roster along with Jonathon Stewart, OLB from TAMU, the 2 O Lineman, Saia and Brown, Garrett Goebel, DT from OSU and 1 or 2 of the CB and Emory Blake WR from Auburn...

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northside - Among the missing - redgirl, mr. pickemrite, stevieisgod, come to mind.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSUDODGERS!!! DUDE!!! Good to see you made it finally. Yea, we have been overrunning this board and you'll love this site. It is way better than SeeBS ever hopes to be and I am never going back to those slime dogs.

Yep, Ramcub, that's is the rest of them that still are not here. Everyone else is.

KSUDodgers, you have to get past the 40 posts mark and then you are open to way more benies like posting videos which Vitamike started a thread. There is already some really good vids to get your Ram mojo workin. Venture over there and take a look.

And the "ignore" function which Blue and I have already used over on the Lakers page. It is for trolls. We have this idiot that just can't get out of his own way fast enough. So we put him on our ignore list and trolling stops.

Well, excellent! Like Blue stated we have the insider back and now things will get interesting as the first of the OTAs begin this week-end. We are all choppin at the bit to see the blazing speed of our upgraded WR corp.