• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of COURSE defensive PI could've been called on Sherman on the Jones play. You could tell by Sherman's body language as he got up, he was EXPECTING the flag.

Sometimes the refs call it sometimes they don't.

Today's pick play was them NOT calling it.

The can't call them all.

Refs weren't calling any today on the Saints.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No whining here.

The only bad cal IMO was when ET was flagged for giving the ref a hug.

Just trying to Convince one person that our season is not over

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of COURSE defensive PI could've been called on Sherman on the Jones play. You could tell by Sherman's body language as he got up, he was EXPECTING the flag.

Sometimes the refs call it sometimes they don't.

Today's pick play was them NOT calling it.

The can't call them all.

Refs weren't calling any today on the Saints.

The 1st one was borderline as I said before due to how close it was to the LOS. The 2nd one was just a bad call. 1st one was bang bang though

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Suggy is on full meltdown mode on our boards.

Sky's falling

Me and Sonny are trying to smack some sense into him

I'll stay away. They're too sensitive over there. Tell them I said good game though

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st one was borderline as I said before due to how close it was to the LOS. The 2nd one was just a bad call. 1st one was bang bang though

I didn't bring up the first one, as I didn't see it (long boring story). But I did watch that last one live, and that was... well that's humans for you. :)

Again, NOT saying that that one play is why Seattle didn't win, but that one play sure helped out! Just like Sherman getting a call at home vs Atlanta helped us.

Sometimes you win/ sometimes you... well you know.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even have a problem with the 15 yarder on Thomas. What made my blood boil was some schmuck who tweeted that he could've been tossed out. THAT would have been FUBAR.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring up the first one, as I didn't see it (long boring story). But I did watch that last one live, and that was... well that's humans for you. :)

Again, NOT saying that that one play is why Seattle didn't win, but that one play sure helped out! Just like Sherman getting a call at home vs Atlanta helped us.

Agree

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two drives extended by "defensive holding" called for the saints didn't help either. Shead's was atrocious. I'm not saying the officiating was one-sided today, but I guess Seattle was the only one cheating today :scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a long time, since I've never made a post like that. Feel free to dig one up.

What's priceless is watching YOU pick and choose when stats are relevant to a discussion and when they're not.
Still upset I see. Try some deep breathing exercises. Wow I see nothing gets by you Skippy. It's called hyperbole and a teams record. But keep putting the Seattle spin on everything that doesn't fit your opinion.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care ... I"m gonna give my opinion ... I had to sit through it you didn't .. Some of those call's were flat out ridiculous, I MEAN ridiculous...
Actually I take back my comment. You are venting right after the game and should be allowed to do so IMO:sorry:

Now if you are still saying it tomorrow then I reserve the right to withdraw my withdrawal and say you are being whiny...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold thought this was funny :pound:

Take away the 6 the defense scored and it was 13 points for that amazing offense.

Plus another day of over 400 yards against that amazing defense and their points allowed for the defense rises again :suds:

What do you mean again? They were #1 in scoring defense going in to the week. "Again" implies that they were already on a slide.

BTW, through their struggles, they still have a better record than the Packers.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean again? They were #1 in scoring defense going in to the week. "Again" implies that they were already on a slide.

BTW, through their struggles, they still have a better record than the Packers.

You seem quite sensitive and are not able to read or maybe you dont understand what you read.

Where in my post did I say anything about where you ranked in points allowed or that you were not #1. You were tied for #1 with the Vikes. You are no longer tied for #1 with the Vikes as they are #1 at 14 points per game and you are now 15.57 points per game.

My post meant that your points allowed per game rose because you allowed more than 14 points.

This is a season long trend for your defense. It was the only stat you could say you were #1 in and now you cant say that unless the Bears score 25 points or more against the Vikings.

If we look at the Hawks defense trending worse we have 2 games in a row with over 400 yards allowed.

Points allowed after each week =

Game 1 = 10
Game 2 = 9.5
Game 3 = 12.33
Game 4 = 13.5
Game 5 = 15.6
Game 6 = 14
Game 7 = 15.57

Do you see a trend here? Many would. It is a good thing you had that Sunday night game last week to help hold this number down.

And yes so far the Hawks are a half game better lets see how things are standing when our teams meet in Dec