• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans might not win, but they'll score at least 21-28 points, so Seattle's offense better be doing more than what they have been doing lately

Man you were on it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS ... You didn't watch the game obviously... It wasn't 1 bad call it was 1 bad call after another... How many times are we suppose to stop the Saints if every-time we stop them it's a penalty ? That's a good offense the Saints have so you can't have refs handing over 1st downs or not calling obvious pick play's ... If it was one bad call that's ok it happens.. this was MULTIPLE bad call's ..
Still projecting I see.

I co-exist quite respectfully with all kinds of posters who don't agree with me.
Glad to see you didn't break your keyboard after another loss stolen from your team by those conspiraring officials. See those breathing techniques work.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem quite sensitive and are not able to read or maybe you dont understand what you read.

Where in my post did I say anything about where you ranked in points allowed or that you were not #1. You were tied for #1 with the Vikes. You are no longer tied for #1 with the Vikes as they are #1 at 14 points per game and you are now 15.57 points per game.

My post meant that your points allowed per game rose because you allowed more than 14 points.

This is a season long trend for your defense. It was the only stat you could say you were #1 in and now you cant say that unless the Bears score 25 points or more against the Vikings.

If we look at the Hawks defense trending worse we have 2 games in a row with over 400 yards allowed.

Points allowed after each week =

Game 1 = 10
Game 2 = 9.5
Game 3 = 12.33
Game 4 = 13.5
Game 5 = 15.6
Game 6 = 14
Game 7 = 15.57

Do you see a trend here? Many would. It is a good thing you had that Sunday night game last week to help hold this number down.

And yes so far the Hawks are a half game better lets see how things are standing when our teams meet in Dec

Lol. So any time they let a team score even one single more point than they scored the week before it's a sign of regression? Pretty desperate there, buddy.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you didn't break your keyboard after another loss stolen from your team by those conspiraring officials. See those breathing techniques work.

The ever-deepening NW mystery. Please find me a post of me melting down and blaming the refs. Perhaps you'll just post another of someone else, and try and connect that to me?

Again, project much sport?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. So any time they let a team score even one single more point than they scored the week before it's a sign of regression? Pretty desperate there, buddy.

Well no not so much if it were just one point. But answer me this, is it common for offenses to put up 400 or more yards on the Hawks and then have it happen roughly 3 games in a row with one at your house? The Falcons, Cards and Saints all did it.

As far as the points per game increasing your opponent needs to score at least as many points as games played above what you have been allowing per game which was 14. In this case with the Saints having 22 they scored 8 more than your average.

In fact 4 of the last 5 teams you played have scored above your average. As I said it is just the Cards keeping this number from 17 or 18.

We keep hearing how great it has been for 4 years in a row to be the team allowing the lowest points scored.

This is not a good trend for the Hawks. Maybe they can turn it around.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no not so much if it were just one point. But answer me this, is it common for offenses to put up 400 or more yards on the Hawks and then have it happen roughly 3 games in a row with one at your house? The Falcons, Cards and Saints all did it.

As far as the points per game increasing your opponent needs to score at least as many points as games played above what you have been allowing per game which was 14. In this case with the Saints having 22 they scored 8 more than your average.

In fact 4 of the last 5 teams you played have scored above your average. As I said it is just the Cards keeping this number from 17 or 18.

We keep hearing how great it has been for 4 years in a row to be the team allowing the lowest points scored.

It's not that uncommon really. Seahawks regularly have a bunch of games where they give up 20 or so points, with a handful of shutouts or near shutouts that keep the average down. Pretty sure you could say the same exact thing about any defense that finishes in top 5 on any given year. And vice versa for top scoring offenses. It's funny that you think that if they're not at their average every week they're on some drastic slide.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to worried about the D. They just need the offense to heal up and stay on the field a bit longer. In any case the Seahawks are sitting in first place with a nice cushion, in the meantime the Packers are hoping they get in as a wildcard.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that uncommon really. Seahawks regularly have a bunch of games where they give up 20 or so points, with a handful of shutouts or near shutouts that keep the average down. Pretty sure you could say the same exact thing about any defense that finishes in top 5 on any given year. And vice versa for top scoring offenses. It's funny that you think that if they're not at their average every week they're on some drastic slide.

The difference between us is that you think it will improve somehow through the second half of the season. My thoughts are the way the offense is playing with limited offensive TDs keeping the D on the field will not lead to a big improvement in the second half of the season. One offensive TD against the worst D in the league is not a good sign after scoring no offensive TDS in the tie game last week.

What the stats show and what I have seen is that is has been fairly common for the Hawks in the last 3 of 4 games of allowing a bit more points. If what you are saying is true you better hope the trend ends in the next few weeks

With your offense as bad as it is they keep your defense on the field longer which wont help. This may be the year the second half of the season does not have a big turn around. We will have to wait and see.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worried about the D. They just need the offense to heal up and stay on the field a bit longer. In any case the Seahawks are sitting in first place with a nice cushion, in the meantime the Packers are hoping they get in as a wildcard.

The NFC is a bit crazy this year. The Packers need to heal up as well. The team that played today is a shell of what it should be. It should be an interesting season

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between us is that you think it will improve somehow through the second half of the season. My thoughts are the way the offense is playing with limited offensive TDs keeping the D on the field will not lead to a big improvement in the second half of the season. One offensive TD against the worst D in the league is not a good sign after scoring no offensive TDS in the tie game last week.

What the stats show and what I have seen is that is has been fairly common for the Hawks in the last 3 of 4 games of allowing a bit more points. If what you are saying is true you better hope the trend ends in the next few weeks

With your offense as bad as it is they keep your defense on the field longer which wont help. This may be the year the second half of the season does not have a big turn around. We will have to wait and see.

Yes, we will have to wait and see. But for now, they're winning their division. And if you're so caught up in trends, how about the trend that the Hawks pick it up in the second half after a slow start every year? Not saying they'll do it again, but they're actually ahead of schedule record wise this year.

As far as the defense specifically regressing, did you watch the game today?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we will have to wait and see. But for now, they're winning their division. And if you're so caught up in trends, how about the trend that the Hawks pick it up in the second half after a slow start every year? Not saying they'll do it again, but they're actually ahead of schedule record wise this year.

As far as the defense specifically regressing, did you watch the game today?

Was not on in my area I had the Detroit and Patriots game on early. I was glad you did have one offensive TD today though as I have Michael as a running back today

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I take back my comment. You are venting right after the game and should be allowed to do so IMO:sorry:

Now if you are still saying it tomorrow then I reserve the right to withdraw my withdrawal and say you are being whiny...

lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ever-deepening NW mystery. Please find me a post of me melting down and blaming the refs. Perhaps you'll just post another of someone else, and try and connect that to me?

Again, project much sport?
This is so like you, typical Seattle spin zone. So where exactly did I say anything about you posting anything? You're really struggling aren't you? Slow down, take a breath and re-read this post. I was genuinely happy you didn't break your computer. I would've had to find another avenue to get my comic relief had that been the case.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really struggling aren't you?

Projec....

Damn sport, you're consistent.

And sure, comedic relief, but as usual, you've got that backwards too.