• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Neb DT Transferring to OU

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Curry who started 8 games last season is transferring to Norman.

What gives?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Curry who started 8 games last season is transferring to Norman.

What gives?

I think OU just got tired of Baylor taking every criminal and malcontent.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got buried in the depth chart. He's a quality player, but we're just stacked right now. Radio guy who watches practices said he was maybe the fifth option at DT at this point in camp. I think his dad has some connection with OU so that could be why he landed there.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why transfer after 3 years of college (assuming he redshirted) just for the purpose of playing time. Why couldn't he see this after 1 or 2 years?

I get that football is more important than academics, but dealing with what credits transfer over is a pain, especially if there's quite a bit that won't.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the University of Oklahoma should be commended for its Fellowship Outreach Program and the way we are extending a helping hand to these young lads in a time of need. Providing these future leaders with academic opportunities, nutritional sustenance and an opportunity to participate in rigorous physical exercise is an excellent way for these young men to learn about teamwork and discover a sense of self worth. No greater joy can be had than watching these fine young citizens mature and grow into the best America can offer.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the University of Oklahoma should be commended for its Fellowship Outreach Program and the way we are extending a helping hand to these young lads in a time of need. Providing these future leaders with academic opportunities, nutritional sustenance and an opportunity to participate in rigorous physical exercise is an excellent way for these young men to learn about teamwork and discover a sense of self worth. No greater joy can be had than watching these fine young citizens mature and grow into the best America can offer.

This is written like a North Korean press release.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of sounds like "The U" documentary

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has gone full switzer mode, ready to take any criminal and dead beat others don't want.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FUCK did he say about my BEEEEEEELOVED Beillore Bares?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL Texas fans are shitting their pants.

Let the John Blake era of Texas begin!!!!!!

:lol:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why transfer after 3 years of college (assuming he redshirted) just for the purpose of playing time. Why couldn't he see this after 1 or 2 years?

I get that football is more important than academics, but dealing with what credits transfer over is a pain, especially if there's quite a bit that won't.

Pretty bizarre. The root cause is for sure playing time though. He wouldn't be leaving if he was gonna start.

I'm guessing there'll be some kind of "he wanted to be closer to home" type of reasoning coming out from him or his father considering he's from Texas.