• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ndamukong Suh agrees to deal with Dolphins

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The the difference is Suh wants to be the best where Haynesworth would show up out of shape. Suh is a Bull and likes to hit the QB.

So you go to Miami.... I guess Suh figures Brady will retire soon and he can coast his way to some playoff appearances.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is right there with Watt as the most dominant players in the league on defense. Yes, Watt is better, but I'm glad that we have Suh now. Suh will be a game changer, and now we can focus on the offensive side of the ball.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defensive line will be very scary.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cracks me up when people say they over paid for a FA....of course everyone over pays for a FA that's the name of the game. When your team signs a guy you try to justify it but when others do it you say they're dumb. Bottom line is that the Fins at least used this FA to fill a huge need. You just have to play it smart with the rest of your roster and everything will be fine. They've already unloaded some dead weight from the previous regime's retarded signings and there will be more to come as I can see Starks and Ellerbe going bye bye....lose a few ponies but get a stallion I'm cool with that. We'll see if Brady can sit in the pocket next year when it's collapsing not only from the outside but the middle too...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is right there with Watt as the most dominant players in the league on defense. Yes, Watt is better, but I'm glad that we have Suh now. Suh will be a game changer, and now we can focus on the offensive side of the ball.

They'll fill most of their needs in the draft and now have the luxury of going BPA in the first. They still need a G, WR, ILB, S and CB. If a stud falls to them make the pick otherwise I'd move back in the 1st and pick up more picks. Either way I don't see how the offense doesn't get better as the young guys will have more experience as well as the OC. On D Suh already makes them better...will be fun to see how this shakes out.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest signing of all time (for that price). You only give that money to QBs... eh either way I'm happy... A team WAY overpaid for him.. gg.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest signing of all time (for that price). You only give that money to QBs... eh either way I'm happy... A team WAY overpaid for him.. gg.

Dumbest signing of all time for one of the best defensive players in the game? I think haynesworth was a lot worse no? Losing credibility bro...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many owners don't give a fuck about rings why is it such a shocker when a players acts the same way? Bidwell's in AZ and the fuck me right near my ass Fords come to mind straight away. Suh's always been about the money and the business end of it, he's sought out and had sit downs with Warren Buffet about such. I hate to see the man go but i don't blame him one bit for taking the money while he still can.
You know what would be real neat is if we could at least make it to the super bowl just once in my lifetime, and not just because some dude on the team bought everyone tickets! Asshole Martha!
Well done Miami

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad for Detroit fans. You aren't supposed to let one's like Suh get away.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Lions. They should have seen this coming a couple of years ago and done something with him before this year. To let the best D player they've had since... I don't know, the 50s... just walk away sucks. Well having a good D was fun for a minute. Maybe they'll do something with the cap space. I'm not going to hold my breath. He sandbagged the Lions. But it seems like everyone knew he's wanted out since his first suspension except for the Lions front office. Well screw him. He's no Al Haynesworth, though. He's a mean, nasty beast who doesn't take plays off. They'll like him in Miami. Fuck him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Lions. They should have seen this coming a couple of years ago and done something with him before this year. To let the best D player they've had since... I don't know, the 50s... just walk away sucks. Well having a good D was fun for a minute. Maybe they'll do something with the cap space. I'm not going to hold my breath. He sandbagged the Lions. But it seems like everyone knew he's wanted out since his first suspension except for the Lions front office. Well screw him. He's no Al Haynesworth, though. He's a mean, nasty beast who doesn't take plays off. They'll like him in Miami. Fuck him.

Agreed and I hope that the Lions

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many fins fans hated on Suh for being a dirty player and saying Suh should be banned from the NFL before knowing Suh was signing with the fins this year?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
un fucking real

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami, Jets and Bills made Big moves. They are trying to catch the Pats. Suh to Miami, Marshall to Jets and McCoy to Bills. WOW

and the Pats will still own the division!

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much money he would have commanded if he had set out the Dallas game on a suspension like he should have.

Yeah this guy can be a heck of a player but is also a heck of a head ache when it comes to games missed because of the bone headed moves he makes.

The Lions will be better off in the long run not having paid this guy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a great player, but tying that much money up with one guy handcuffs a team.